October 21, 2014 | 1991 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyx56

LOVE this color. I absolutely hate lipsticks, I only wear nudes but this is my excpetion. I heard it was a dupe for MAC Snob and it seems like it is to me. It makes my blue eyes pop more and i love the matte finish. I hate glossy slicky lipsticks. I pair this with woowinked shadow and it looks really nice together. Will definately rebuy. the packaging is sturdy and nice looking also.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A nice pale pink matt lipstick. I only thinks this looks good at night as I find matt lipsticks to be a bit harsh during daytime lighting . Wouldn't rephurchase as although it's a nIce lipstick it's nothing spectacular

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ilovelagerfeld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

CLOUDS PART, A LIGHT SHINES DOWN ON ME (in the middle of an aisle in Ulta...)

I checked TWO TARGETS, TWO CVS'S, A WALGREENS, AND A FREAKIN WALMART AND THEY WERE ALL SOLD OUT OF THIS COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally found it today at Ulta.

It's so cute on me and I have the yellowist skin EVER. Seriously I am yellloowwwwwww. I think that after reading a trillion comments on how blue this is I was prepared to need to do a little bit of work to get this color to look good on me.

Definitely HAVE to have white teeth for this one... it's not forgiving at all. And the matte finish means I have to up my lip balm game and keep my lips smooth! But neither of those is a bad thing haha so yeah... this is going to be the focal point of my future looks for the rest of winter into spring. YAYYYY <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 5:17:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Perfect pale pink on my lips. I heard this was a Mac dupe and decided to try it out. I'm glad I did! With a touch of gloss to seal in the color and I'm off. One of my top 3 favorite Revlon lipsticks! (:

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the packaging, it's cute and simple. The matte texture is something I prefer, but this color isn't anything to write home about. It didn't work with my skin, I guess. It was bright without being garish, but it just didn't pop on me. I might buy Revlon Matte again, but probably not this color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by PuzzInBootz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I searched for a matte, rosy lipstick, but unfortunately I look like a plastic doll with it. It's a very loud pink with cool undertones.. I hoped it had more yellow undertones.
It's more like a viva glam gaga-color (which I HATE... I know many people like this look, but I hate it :( ).
The cool color doesn't look good on me... I'm very, very pale and it makes me look even more sick. :-D
I wished it was a bit darker and not that "gaga-like".
But anyway I wanna give 3 points, because the quality is very good for this price. And I think it could be a color that suits lots of girls... And if you like loud pink-colors, I'd prefer Pink Pout to Viva Glam Gaga. I think Revlon's matte texture looks more fancy and lasts longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by FaceoftheYEAR

First off I hated this product....not a big fan of matte l/s in general, but I'll give it a whirl if I like the color. Unfortunately, being a d/s l/s, no testing is possible so it was a blind faith buy. Once I put it on, it settled into every line in my lips and made me look like I had the lips of an 80 year old woman lol (most mattes do this to me, but can be corrected with gloss - but then I guess its no longer matte haha!) Anyways, I think a reviewer already said this, but this looks really gorgeous paired up with milani movie star gloss (the blue one). In fact, I like the combo so much I said I'd repurchase this l/s just based on that fact alone. If u have or can get that gloss, it looks really beautiful. I thought it might be too cool for me (I'm nc30) but it looks fab! So the l/s is totally meh, but that gloss combo (heck any blue gloss would prob look great with it so its worth a shot!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by gailcarol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Trendy matte pink lips. Cool undertones makes smokey eyes pop. Not cartoonish. Great for layering.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Indigirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Some people here are saying it's way too cool of a pink, but I think it's not supposed to be a "natural"-looking cool pink that perfectly matches your skin! I view it as more of a subtly UNnatural doll-like "plasticky" pink. For that look, Pink Pout is great. But for natural-looking but enhanced lips for cool skin, a cool pale mauve is better than a pale true pink like Pink Pout.

Anyway, I'm slowly working my way through Revlon's matte line (though I know I'll avoid Nude Attitude thanks to some reviews here!) and this one pleasantly surprised me. It's an interesting color and different from what I normally try. I'll stick with this as far as light pinks go. Unfortunately, it does not compliment much of my wardrobe. But perhaps that will just make it stand out more and look more interesting!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This lipstick looks okay on my NC20 yellow undertoned skin. A medium pink with slight mauve tones. It's noticeable but not garish -definately not a 'in your face' sort of shade. Despite being a matte formula it is not drying on my lips and leaves no nasty flakey bits. Lasting power is really good aswell. Great formula but the colour is nothing special on me.