April 20, 2014 | 1740 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte - Pink Pout

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the packaging, it's cute and simple. The matte texture is something I prefer, but this color isn't anything to write home about. It didn't work with my skin, I guess. It was bright without being garish, but it just didn't pop on me. I might buy Revlon Matte again, but probably not this color.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by PuzzInBootz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I searched for a matte, rosy lipstick, but unfortunately I look like a plastic doll with it. It's a very loud pink with cool undertones.. I hoped it had more yellow undertones.
It's more like a viva glam gaga-color (which I HATE... I know many people like this look, but I hate it :( ).
The cool color doesn't look good on me... I'm very, very pale and it makes me look even more sick. :-D
I wished it was a bit darker and not that "gaga-like".
But anyway I wanna give 3 points, because the quality is very good for this price. And I think it could be a color that suits lots of girls... And if you like loud pink-colors, I'd prefer Pink Pout to Viva Glam Gaga. I think Revlon's matte texture looks more fancy and lasts longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by FaceoftheYEAR

First off I hated this product....not a big fan of matte l/s in general, but I'll give it a whirl if I like the color. Unfortunately, being a d/s l/s, no testing is possible so it was a blind faith buy. Once I put it on, it settled into every line in my lips and made me look like I had the lips of an 80 year old woman lol (most mattes do this to me, but can be corrected with gloss - but then I guess its no longer matte haha!) Anyways, I think a reviewer already said this, but this looks really gorgeous paired up with milani movie star gloss (the blue one). In fact, I like the combo so much I said I'd repurchase this l/s just based on that fact alone. If u have or can get that gloss, it looks really beautiful. I thought it might be too cool for me (I'm nc30) but it looks fab! So the l/s is totally meh, but that gloss combo (heck any blue gloss would prob look great with it so its worth a shot!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by gailcarol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Trendy matte pink lips. Cool undertones makes smokey eyes pop. Not cartoonish. Great for layering.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Indigirka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Some people here are saying it's way too cool of a pink, but I think it's not supposed to be a "natural"-looking cool pink that perfectly matches your skin! I view it as more of a subtly UNnatural doll-like "plasticky" pink. For that look, Pink Pout is great. But for natural-looking but enhanced lips for cool skin, a cool pale mauve is better than a pale true pink like Pink Pout.

Anyway, I'm slowly working my way through Revlon's matte line (though I know I'll avoid Nude Attitude thanks to some reviews here!) and this one pleasantly surprised me. It's an interesting color and different from what I normally try. I'll stick with this as far as light pinks go. Unfortunately, it does not compliment much of my wardrobe. But perhaps that will just make it stand out more and look more interesting!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This lipstick looks okay on my NC20 yellow undertoned skin. A medium pink with slight mauve tones. It's noticeable but not garish -definately not a 'in your face' sort of shade. Despite being a matte formula it is not drying on my lips and leaves no nasty flakey bits. Lasting power is really good aswell. Great formula but the colour is nothing special on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Calicokatie

I'm not much of a lipstick wearer, as I prefer a sheer color on the lips with a bit of shine because I tend to wear loud eye colors. Alas, I wanted to try the matte lipstick trend as a change of pace. I have light olive skin, and thought this color would go well with it. I absolutely love it. It's a true light pink. Nice creamy texture. Goes on smooth with great staying power. You do need to have a smooth, soft lip to wear this, but I'd say that's par for any matte lipstick. I love that the lipstick, when retracted, fits all the way inside the tube. I hate when lipsticks open in your purse and ruin both the lippy and your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by kyleagogo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! But it makes my lips look flaky and dry. I definitely have to exfoliate my kisser before putting this on! But for the price the quality is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick!!! It's the exact color I was looking for. I'm an NC 20 and this looks very pretty on me. I love the consistency and it feels lovely on the lips. It lasts much longer than I expected. I will repurchase this again and again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by carribu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love and dislike this lipstick. I love matte products so I picked this one as the mauve one was a little too dark for me. I like the feel of this lipstick, it's very smooth, but I think the color is just a little too bright for me. Other than that, I do like it and I do wear it once in a while.