December 20, 2014 | 881 users online

Concealers - MAC - Studio Finish Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Swccomm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for years for my annoying darkness under my eyes. For the past year, I use it on top of bobbie browns corrector, which works very well. Just this winter, I was having such a hard time getting this Mac concealor to move, it has been cold in ny, and maybe that is why I couldn't get it to warm up at all. So I caved and bought a bobbie brown concealer in similar color for my nw 25 fair but olive undertone skin. It is much creamier and is working very well, again over the bbrown corector. I am sure I will go back to the Mac again, but in the meantime, this bobbie brown one is working well for the winter. It does crease a bit, but worth it for the ware and coverage. I do apply very very light bobbie brown pale yellow powder over it, but sometimes I need to fix it up again as I move the concealer with the powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by AyishaAyisha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS CONCEALER WILL FOREVER BE MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!!!!
i bought this tiny pot 2 years ago from debhanams for around £14 and at first thought it was a little expensive for the amount i got. boy was i wrong!!! this lil baby lasted me until last month when i lost it but still had some left!! i used it daily around my horrible inherited dark circles (when i say dark i mean horribly DARK DARK brown circles all around my eyes that made me look like iv been punched in the face lol ) i have relativly clear skin apart from a few blemishes now and then and the pesky marks they leave behind once iv fiddled with them too much lol.. one tinyy amount would be dabbed on all of my problem areas without any foundation or powder, just mascara and lipstick and i was good to go. when i first went instore i was matched to a NW30 concealer which i thought was strange as i am a NC in foundation but i have stuck to that shade ever since; however now that iv lost this little pot i am defo going to repurchase maybe in a shade lighter for highlighting purposes. if your looking for a relatively cheap concealer that you want to last long and cover most problem areas then this is for you! and its travel friendly; its a size of a 50pence piece so id just stick it in my pocket for school days or in my clutch/bag when im out with no problems at all!! :D :D <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer, it's full coverage, and you only need a tiny bit (for no caking) for the area you use. I use it for redness around my nose, and for covering up red spots on my face. If you've ever used Bobbi Browns concealer it's similar. MAC's has .24 oz for $18, and BB is .05 oz for $24. However, MAC doesn't have a shade light enough for my under eyes NC15 is close, but BB porcelain concealer is lighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ImogensMakeupReviews

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Compared to Benefits Erase Paste its a good bit cheaper and not as salmon-ee in colour! I got NC20 as Im NC25 in foundation and I needed something to cover my baggy eyes and spot breakouts. I found it to be really good in coverage and I had only applied it with my finger! I have E.l.fs under eye HD setting powder to keep it from getting cakey but I really did like it! 10/10

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Olivialk

Firstly, people claim this concealer is "cakey". don't listen to them for two reasons: (1) this is MAC's high coverage concealer, so it's bound to be thicker than any other and (2) you literally only need a little tiny but to cover your whole face. people may find it cakey because they apply too much. This concealer is so good at covering blemishes, but I would not recommend it for under the eye as it would crease. if you're looking for a spot/acne concealer, this is the one for you. I've had mine for about a month now and doesn't even look like I've used it! It looks 100 times better if you apply with a concealer brush, so make sure you get one!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by elenidem

If you are looking for a very high coverage concealer then this is the product for you. I find that this is best applied with my fingers but can feel greasy at times so it's a hit and miss to be very honest.

I actually bought this just because it was MAC and I have never actually owned a drugstore concealer and i really should and as I am only 15 I really should try one.

I find that this too cakes a but just like my matchmaster foundation and wouldnt buy this again.

Im almost at the end and I will not be repurchasing it

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by nataliepin

Like everyone else said, yes this can be a very drying product and yes it can cake if you use too much (its not for the heavy-handed). But if used sparingly it's a miraculous concealer, I can always rely on it to cover those stubborn spots that are really hard to conceal. Under the eyes it always creases on me so I never use it for that purpose anymore. I apply this either with a brush or my finger, but even while using the brush I think it's worth it to go over with your finger to blend out the edges because it can be quite heavy. Lasts all day. It's worth the price to me, I'm on my second pot and it does last for a while. I haven't noticed any breakouts from using this and I do have very acne prone skin. Packaging can be unhygienic and is a down side I suppose but I can't think of another way they would package this so I got over it. I highly recommend asking for a sample of this to see if it works for you because it can be an amazing addition to a collection!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Dry and hard to apply. Breaks me out

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by xdimpsx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in NW15, which is a great match for my skin, but it's just dry and can cake up. accentuates pores and lines (I don't have any noticeable ones until I get this stuff on my face), the consistency is heavy and thick, which, yes that's what a concealer can be, but it looks a bit too heavy, doesn't blend very well because of how heavy it is, don't like it, there are better concealers out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by TheStyleChronicles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A HG concealer. One that I will always go back to. It is not suggested for dark circles, but I find that it is one of the only ones that covers dark circles. Heavily moisturize before application and make sure to set with a powder that will not make it flake or cake. I use Coty Airspun or Ben Nye Cameo Powder.