September 16, 2014 | 1766 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

SOOOOOOOOOOO worth the $$$ =) When my skin is dry this makes me look so glowy & healthy but even when my skin is combo this looks absolutely breath taking, so natural lokking but definitely has enough coverage to cover my redness & any dark spots! I only need a lil & I look damn good lol =) I use to apply this with my fingers but now use a brush like F84 or ELF flat top & it blends it in well! I have literally tried every foundation out there & this is one of my faves!!! Next I wanna try the Diorskin Nude Hydrating Concealer =)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by annam2505

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a bit on the fence about this product, here are my thoughts:

The colourselection is poor for fair skinned girls like myself. Yes, I did get this in the spring and at first it seemed decent, but now I can see that the 020 is extremely orange and way to dark for my skin. For reference, I am somewhere around NW15 in Mac foundations. Also, this turn darker after about 15 minutes, which is a bit of a consern.

However, this layers fine, and looks good on the skin. It is a huge plus that this foundation does not look chalky or dry, ever. Unfortunatly, I get quickly oily with this, at least in the summer. In the wintertime, as in now- when I can not use it because of the colour- it works better, but still not great. I think this would be better for dry skin. Do mind that the finish is sort of matte, it is supposed to turn to powder, but this effect does NOT last.

The price is insane, and I would not repurchase. Still, not a terrible product. Just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by boz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After spending years trying to find a foundation i like, i finally stumbled across this! This foundation is simply amazing! I have combination skin that is often prone to acne.. This foundation is light weight ( literally feels like your not wearing foundation at all .. very similar to a tinted moisteriser but it does cover well!!!! and best of all looks natural! I have tried many foundations from drugstore brands to MAC etc and i have never been happy with any of them .. most make up enhanced the bad parts of my skin by looking cakey/oily and feeling very think even if i use the tiniest bit of foundation. It is pricey but i find it lasts longer than most foundations! I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a foundation that is natural looking, light weight with good coverage! BEST BEST BEST!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by piradanan9

I have Dior skin nude natural glow not sure if is it the same. This is also what I m searching for it s mixed from lancome teint miracle(glow but less covered than dior skin) with dior skin forever( good covered but not glow) so this is like in the middle from those I have. Oil control and suite for my skin type not freaky even dry skin in some area love love love it. I can say it s on of the best for winter or cold weather.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have very dry skin, especially in the winter and I found this to not be drying or too greasy.

So I don't know anyone with dry skin who doesn't use a moisturizer under their foundation, but if you don't and that is the reason you don't like this, might I suggest investing in a good moisturizer before you blame the make up. I use a daily moisturizer under this and I have never seen flaking or anything else strange.

This make up does "dry" as in it doesn't stay greasy on the skin but it might give a slight dewy appearance, but I always follow up with a little setting powder. You don't have to though, if you like the dewy look.

It doesn't flake, oxidize or break me out. It doesn't really have any bad qualities that I can think of actually. For me, maybe it is a little too much coverage as I have nice skin and don't really need that much. Other than that I think it is a great foundation and just purchased my second bottle of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When i wore this to my friends bday, 2 ppl complemented me while i was wearing it. You know a foundation looks good on you when ppl literally complement you on it. It is pricey & has great packaging. It smells like roses. It is a dupe for lancome teint miracle. It even has the same smell. Great for dry skin since it leaves a dewy skin texture. It would be great as a winter foundation not summer otherwise it would leave you an oil slick. It is also long wearing.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by nisha05

Personally speaking, I found this product to be not the best if you're buying it for dry to combination skin...thing is, it says "hydrating make up", but if you have skin that tends to flake and then show up underneath foundation...it's not good. It's also kind of runny, which isn't necessarily bad because you can spend more time blending it in with your foundation brush, but that also causes it to be streaky if you use a flat foundation brush. Even with a stippling brush, it seems streaky sometimes. But it's not hydrating at all. I found my face drying out most of the time... and like everything was slipping down my face by the middle of the day...probably because it's a mineral liquid make-up. Bottomline- dry skin? Big no no.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't quite tried a foundation like this one before. At first it appears to be you regular liquid foundation that feels quite light. However when applied it gives a decent coverage without that heavy feel. I also found that it was getting more pigmented towards the end.
I got it in 020 on sale from well known online make-up store. I just couldn't afford my usual Lancome foundation at that point in time but at the same time didn't want to downgrade to a drug-store foundation. I was pleasantly surprised, It came in a beautiful glass bottle with glossy silver lid and pump. I'm NC25 and that shade was great for me!
This foundation also has good staying power, IMO even better than some foundations that are marketed as long-lasting. It has natural finish, not too shiny, neither too matte. A also like how it doesn't have scent so it can't interfere with perfumes etc.
I must say that towards the end it started to clot a bit, like it was separating or something. That's the downside of this foundation. I couldn't get every last bit out because it was too thick to pump.
I like this foundation but can't say it is a HG for me, it lacks dimension and wow-factor. It is good but not excellent. It makes my skin more even-toned but not more beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by LadyGeorgia7

Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating foundation is truly beautiful. It is a natural hydrating liquid foundation. It contains nearly 40% water (which is perfect for dehydrated skin) I have dry skin and this does wonders for me.
Blends beautifully with a light coverage yet it covers imperfections. Another amazing bonus! It doesn't feel heavy, it feels just like your skin. (Like you are wearing nothing at all) It is the first foundation i keep coming back too & will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Melis356

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I have super super sensitive skin which turns red easily throughout the day. I am ALWAYS on a search for the perfect makeup and this stuff has kept me content for months. It isn't full coverage, but sheer to medium and really does blend well and look very natural. It's the most natural looking foundation I've found for the coverage. I haven't had problems with it changing color. Good yellow tone options unlike Dior Forever. This stuff is way better than Forever- texture and color options. I will probably use this bottle up and rebuy.