September 16, 2014 | 2024 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I love this bronzer! I used to be scared of using bronzers because of my fair complexion. I got the Elf bronzer previously, which was A-okay. I got talked into buying this high end bronzer during the Christmas Sephora sale. I got the mini version for $15.

The bronzer gives me the perfect tan contoured look, without all the sparkles. I am so glad that this one was on sale and not Milk Chocolate. The color is a little intimidating in the pan, but it applies fairly sheer if you use a light hand. I wear NW15 MAC concealer. It even came with the mini Too Faced kabuki brush. SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE :)

Overall, I highly recommend this product. It is my current HG, though I have tested other high end bronzers that are similar. Since I apply with light hand, I probably will not need to repurchase this product for a while. Too Faced has the cutest packaging, like their Boudoir collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Lipstickjunkie4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my HG products! I love it! I use this to contour and even on days when I want just a "natural tan" look. It looks great on all skin tones and smells divine.. I will purchase over and over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by leighcameron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like matte bronzers and this is a good one! What I don't love about it is the smell. I LOVE chocolate and I like the smell in general but most people apply their make up early in the morning and there is something that i just really really dislike about something that "fake" and super super sweet smelling before I have even had my coffee. The product itself is nice but it still cant quite live up to my Bobbi Brown bronzer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

This is my HG bronzer!! Since I have fair olive skin, I can't wear blush, but bronzer looks great on me for a little glow. However most bronzers have pigments of glitter (gross.) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this bronzer does NOT have glitter or shimmer! It's beautiful with the most natural matte tone! Stays all day, doesn't fade or streak, perf for oily skinned gals like me. It's so wearable. And did I mention it smells like cocoa? LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by burrrrsoicey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not only does it smell like chocolate but it tastes like chocolate too! One of the girls at Mecca alerted me of this and when I got home I tried it out.. And oh my goshh it does, it actually tastes like chocolate hahah. Aside from that it's a beautiful matte bronzer, lovely brown colour, perfect for contouring :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by cpickard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love! I wanted a sheer, non-orange, non-sparkly bronzer for sun-kissed glow. I was afraid this would be too dark on my medium-fair skin (I wear MAC C3 foundation) but it applies sheerly with a kabuki brush and looks absolutely natural ... it's a neutral to slightly warm brown, about the same type of colour of my natural tan/freckles.

I tested their Milk Chocolate Soleil as well but it had a slightly orange/peach cast on my skin ... this was the clear winner. Applying with a light touch is key if you are fairish like me, but the results are impeccable.

I'm not crazy about the packaging ... it does come with a mirror, but the gold hard-edged plastic looks cheap. I'd rather have no mirror and a sleeker, more elegant compact. But the quality of the product is so good I don't think I'll ever buy another bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review for the smaller size, $15 item available at Sephora. I wanted to try this bronzer after seeing the rave reviews, and hearing it smelled of chocolate? Sold!
This is a really small compact, about the size of an eye color. It comes with a small kabuki brush which is very soft considering the tiny size. I am a NC 25 in MAC speak, freckled complexion. It looks natural on me and I do like the matte finish. The smell is really delightful, light and not overpowering at all. I would more than likely purchase the full size; I find it applies easier than my Guerlain compact which I paid considerably more for. The best way to apply is with a fluffy brush, tracing a backwards 3 on either side of your face after tapping any excess product from the brush. Blending well will ensure it doesn't look muddy, as some are wont to do. The pigmentation is great, so one pass on either side of the face should be enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this bronzer. I don't think it's too dark, on my NC30 skin I think it's great to contour but not too dark to wear all over the face. The tone is great, not orange or ashy at all, just a really great warm brown shade that is totally matte.. I find it's the only bronzer that is actually the color of my skin when I'm tan. I also love to use this in the socket of my eye for great natural definition and warmth on the eye. The only thing that was a negative for me was the packaging. I don't know if I just got a bad one or what, but literally the day after I bought this I could hear the pan rattling around in the compact and thought "oh, that's not good-this is totally going to fall apart" and sure enough, the next day I opened the compact and the pan just fell out. On the one hand, it didn't really bother me because I had planned to depot it anyway and put it in an Unii palette, but on the other hand, when I pay $30ish dollars for a product, I expect better quality. Again, not a huge issue, but kind or ridiculous all the same. But the product itself is so great, I will totally re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

Best bronzer I've ever used! I'm soo past shimmery bronzers and its hard to find a matte one these days. I use the milk chocolate one and I'm just happy it doesn't make me look orange (as most do) A+++++ too faced.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by jscott7196

LOOOOOVE this bronzer. I will never switch to anything else. It is the perfect matte bronzer and smells amazing. I love this shade and the milk chocolate for the winter months when im not as tan. It's stays on forever and doesn't break me out. If you're in the market for a matte bronzer that isn't orange and stays put you need this! The price is a little steep but it's a good sized compact and lasts forever!