MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7%; Titanium Dioxide 2%, Other Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Isostearic Acid, C4-24 Alkyl Dimethicone/Divinylmethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Shea Butter, Yeast Extract, Quercus Suber Bark Extract, Phytantriol, Dextrin Palmitate, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Cellulose Gum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Palmitic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG -10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecyl PCA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Stearate, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens.

on 4/19/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have combination, acne prone skin with acne scars and visual pores. I usually only breakout on my checks. this foundation is one of my favorites. because the foundation leaves a Dewey look. I use studio sculpt when my face is feeling dry. yes it is a but tricky to blend, however where there is a will there is a way. I spray the fix+ spray over the foundation as I am blending it in and it does the trick. another thing I do is, I use the strobe cream over my primer. Again, first I apply primer then the strobe cream. I wait about fifteen minutes. after fifteen minutes I apply the fountain with an angled brush. if foundation feels too thick I spray fix+ to soften it up a little. I reapply in areas where more coverage is needed. once foundation has dried about 15 minutes I set make up with Mac pressed powder. this product does deliver a dewy look I do not use it for long days nor in hot days. this is a product I use usually any season except summer.

on 4/3/2014 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Tried this foundation out at the MAC counter. It's perfect in terms of matching to my skin color and the consistency is lovely for my skin. That's where the positives end. I tried this foundation on my jaw and my forehead, and I broke out BAD in those spots a day later. I'm only grateful I didn't buy this product, so I didn't waste any money on it. So far, I've just had the worst skin reactions to MAC products. So I'm totally staying away from MAC from here on out. Just a warning to others who have very sensitive skin like I do.

on 4/1/2014 12:57:00 AM

My first M.A.C product. Along with the natural powder with white packaging. Brought them two or three years ago. The SA did color match for me, but only turned out to be too orangey and yellow! And base makeup broke me out. And what is worse, the foundation stick to my dry patches (combination skin). I then changed to chanel vitalumiere aqua, and no more break outs (at least not caused by makeup). This experience keeps me away from M.A.C product.

on 3/25/2014 12:42:00 PM

This product really does what it says it's going to do, love it, gives a nice dewy-ness and it's perfect to apply with a dampened sponge or brush and stays on, the shades are nice and it really gives full coverage, although I wouldn't recommened this for people with dry skin as it may just bring out the dryness (patches) more than even before they're was any foundation put on, other than that it is a good product and would def. recommend to people with normal skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This foundation is kinda eh to me. In macs pro longwear im a nc15, but this seems to run light. After I put my powder over top its fine, but thats annoying.

This foundation is very thick in texture (it is a gel base) but it feels heavy on my skin. Its also more sheer, which I find kind of strange for its consistency and feel. It is buildable though. I'd say its for drier skin types as it is very dewy and needs to be set. And I like dewy foundation. I even use a dewy setting spray, but this is very damp looking at first.

Overall, if you dont mind a heavier feeling foundation and like a dewy look this is great. I wouldnt wear it in the summer, but for our dry MN winters its nice.

on 3/14/2014 4:58:00 AM

Its reallllly thick, basically a mouse like consistency. I think its fine if you want to go out clubbing or something, but only just.

Personally I wouldn't go for something that is kind of consistency and instead choose something like studiofix foundation which I believe to be more blendable.

For its price, I just really would never repurchase.

on 3/8/2014 2:05:00 AM

Worst high market brand product I have ever used!! How is this so popular?
There is so much wrong with this product I decided to list them:

1. The colours are terrible (either yellow or orange)
2. It sets badly into fine lines!
3. It does not blend very well
4. the hrydating one sits on your skin and the normal one dries you out
5. Increases the look of your pores
6. Smuges off everywhere
7. Becomes a shiny waxy veal
8. Makes you look like an overly made up clown
9. Has a funky smell
10. Makes you break out
This is just really terrible product and as the day goes on it just gets worse and worse

on 3/7/2014 5:45:00 PM

No foundation looks good on me! None! I have searched high and low, everything sinks into my pores and covers none of my blemishes. This is AMAZING! I've finally found a foundation that I can confidentially wear out knowing it's making my skin look 10x better! It does cling to dry patches though, so ensure to moisturise before application. I think I've find my hg foundation!

on 3/5/2014 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love this foundation. It has a beautiful texture that is lovely and soft on your skin and almost feels like skincare. I really like that for the level of coverage it provides (medium buildable to full in my opinion) it is really light on the skin. It applies really well with just fingertips and it blends really well into the skin, almost melting in. The NW20 matches my skin perfectly. It love the dewy finish it has which is hard to get with fuller coverage usually. I hardly ever buy the same thing twice even if I really like it but I will be with this!

on 3/5/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I want to love it but it accentuated my acne alot :/

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Request: My Current Foundation Routine and Blue,Brown and Gold Evening look by Toni3luv

Top Rated MAC Products