Buxom Lash

This is by far my favorite mascara. It makes my eyelashes look fake. It is also really easy to put on so i'm not spending forever with my face in the mirror getting my lashes to look right. I used to always use an eyelash comb after applying mascara but this separates my lashes so well I never even reach for it anymore. Another thing I like is I can put more on later in the day and It won't clump. The mascara washes off really easily, and my lashes don't fall out at all like it has with some other brands. I definitely noticed a difference in the health of my eyelashes since using this product. I have bought this over and over, I don't have to look for my perfect mascara anymore because this is it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I will buy this product again only because I swear by combining it with Maybelline Turbo for the most amazing lashes ever. By swiping Turbo underneath, letting it dry momentarily and then adding Buxom on top, I've found my lashes are long, beautiful and do not clump. It is definitely worth getting both products, and while this may suggests it's not the "ultimate" mascara, it is the best combination I've ever found!

This mascara is good. It isn't great, and it isn't bad. It is a fair lengthener, and volumizes a bit. I don't have a problem with clumps or smudging. In my mascara routine, this is my base because of how it lengthens nicely. I only tried this out because the salesgirl recommended it, and I don't regret it. I might purchase in the future, but when I run out, I will try something new.

This is the best mascara I've ever used. I got it for free from Sephora for my birthday. I've tried so many mascaras- this one really gives that volumous look that everyone is trying to get. I just ran out of my sample size and fully intented to purchase this again. The only problem I've noticed is the next day- there is always a ton under my eyes. More than any other I've ever used. But that's the next day and if you're good about taking your makeup off at night, it's not an issue. Definitely try this product!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the best mascara ever

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. I got a deluxe sample from Sephora. From first look this mascara has an awesome brush. It is in fact my favorite thing. The mascara itself I haven't been as happy with the mascara is very wet. In some ways that makes it really easy to layer on more coats. In other ways it is harder because it takes a while to dry. For me this layers on really welll giving me long lashes. My biggest problem is the staying power. This tends to flake a ton and leave smudges on my bottom lashline. It smudges even more then normal during the warmer months that I cannot wear this at all during those times. I think if those issues could be fixed this mascara would be one of my favorites.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I just saw this rated as the #1 customer favorite mascara for 2012 by Temptalia, and I had to try it. Purchased a tube from Sephora a few days later, and can honestly say that this mascara is every bit as good as they say. I'm wondering how this little gem flew under my radar the past few years without me hearing about it! This mascara not only darkens and thickens my lashes, but it gives them glorious length-- all without clumps, smears, and smudges! It doesn't apply too wet and uncurl my lashes, and it doesn't splash or leave little black balls underneath my eyes throughout the day. It's perfect for me and my lashes, and I will definitely repurchase. Right now, it is my new fave... nudging past my recent fave by Laura Mercier (Long Lash mascara).

This mascara isn't bad, but i wouldn't recommend it, since I have used better, I have thin lashes, and although I do get volume from the mascara, i don't love this mascara. I don't love i because I find the formula too thick, and it takes FOREVER to dry, i actually mean forever, and if you curl them when they are wet they clump for sure! If you curl your lashes before you apply the mascara, your lashes will just fall right now and loose the curl.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great mascara, especially for lengthening & separating the lashes. The formula is great - no flakes, no smudges, lasts all day, and I love the spiky brush...the brush type and shape helps to reach & enhance even the tiniest lashes on the inside corners and bottom lash line. It's not the most volumizing mascara on the planet but it does a fantastic job of creating a look of long, separated lashes, especially if you sort of roll the brush up your lashes as you apply it, then go back over your lashes with the brush to sort of "comb" them. I don't have to use a lash comb because the brush does a nice job of preventing clumps on its own. My lashes look soft, and I find it to be really natural for a day look. Good stuff, and I'll definitely repurchase!

Great product, doesn't clump or flake. Looks natural. I also notice my eyelashes seem healthier and fuller even after I take it off..been using it for two weeks now.

Popular Mascaras