July 23, 2014 | 2029 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Kelseylovesorange

This is the second liquid foundation I ever tried, and compared to the first, This one is great! I LOVE that it has the pump. I HATE that so little comes out of it! For a thin layer of foundation, I have to use about 3-4 pumps. It feels like I'm using so much, but since so little comes out I know I'm not. I'm sure there are better foundations out there, but this was a great starter one, and I would defiantly buy it again! It doesn't cake up, and it lasts a long time. It also did an AMAZING job covering up my super red sunburnt face! But overall it gives okay coverage. It looks pretty natural for a drugstore foundation, and it feels nice on my skin. I would recommend this to someone who wanted a liquid foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by aliciaxoluna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cakes up really fast! didn't like that it's so watery

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by cmah2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a great foundation. provides a flawless finish that is not shiny but not too matte. a little dewy really. it covers everything and stays on well!
the packaging is great too, as you don't need much and can control exactly how much comes out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Katelove4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed using this foundation, I applied it with a damp beauty blender, and it gave me smooth, flawless finish. The coverage is good for summer, and they have good color selection I will add. Only thing I didn't like was the fact that I broke out after using it for a couple weeks, but it was little red bumps and like two major ones. But if you want a good, light-medium coverage for summer I'd def say go for this, but make sure you set it with some kind of powder, because it can be shiny at times.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

When I was at the drugstore the store assistants told me it has a matte finish and she loves it. But when I got home and tried it, it gave me a dewy finish which I don't really like. But using the rimmel stay matte pressed powder over it makes it better. Even though I have to touch it up every now and then. I have an oily t-zone so one day I figured I'd use the covergirl stay fab foundation over my t-zone and this product on the rest of my face. It blends in well and really does the job for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by editorgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is fantastic for d/s makeup. I like nude beige; not too pink or yellow and melts in well. Makeup lasts best with a good primer under it (I like Laura Mercier Radiance) and a nice powder over it. Really does conceal pores. So far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Hopevan10

I love it because it is good at covering up everything and I also have acne and it helps withbathatt 2 I love the consistency as well

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Cassyray123

This is my absolute favorite foundation. There dispenser is a pump that helps you control the exact amount of product that is desired, It comes out easily. I recommend this for people that need medium to high coverage since it is thicker foundation, but it will leave your face looking super model perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the pump on this-it prevents you from squirting out too much product. It goes on very smooth with medium coverage. Since I have dry skin, I liked how creamy it went on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatte5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm so blah about this product that I don't use it and don't throw it away either. Thin consistency foundation, very lightweight, glides on. I find the coverage to be sheer, not really buildable - doesn't cover spots or blemishes, just evens out tone. I have dry skin, so I moisturize before I put on foundation, but this foundation (and the only one to do so!) makes me look really oily in a few hours. I wonder where the oil comes from, seeing as I know my skin doesn't produce it. It does however, produce an airbrushed finish like it claims. It starts off dewy and ends greasy. I wouldn't recommend this, there are much better products out there.