July 30, 2014 | 1577 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is a very good product being a drugstore brand. They call it a mousse but now quite sure what that means when it actually just is a foundation. It comes in a glassed bottle with a pump that I really like as I can control how much product I want to use. I have very pourous skin and it gives great coverage and does not feel heavy on my face. Texture is just right, not too thick or not too thin. Overall, great product and a must try! A+

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Kelseylovesorange

This is the second liquid foundation I ever tried, and compared to the first, This one is great! I LOVE that it has the pump. I HATE that so little comes out of it! For a thin layer of foundation, I have to use about 3-4 pumps. It feels like I'm using so much, but since so little comes out I know I'm not. I'm sure there are better foundations out there, but this was a great starter one, and I would defiantly buy it again! It doesn't cake up, and it lasts a long time. It also did an AMAZING job covering up my super red sunburnt face! But overall it gives okay coverage. It looks pretty natural for a drugstore foundation, and it feels nice on my skin. I would recommend this to someone who wanted a liquid foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by aliciaxoluna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cakes up really fast! didn't like that it's so watery

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:02:00 AM More reviews by cmah2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is a great foundation. provides a flawless finish that is not shiny but not too matte. a little dewy really. it covers everything and stays on well!
the packaging is great too, as you don't need much and can control exactly how much comes out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Katelove4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed using this foundation, I applied it with a damp beauty blender, and it gave me smooth, flawless finish. The coverage is good for summer, and they have good color selection I will add. Only thing I didn't like was the fact that I broke out after using it for a couple weeks, but it was little red bumps and like two major ones. But if you want a good, light-medium coverage for summer I'd def say go for this, but make sure you set it with some kind of powder, because it can be shiny at times.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

When I was at the drugstore the store assistants told me it has a matte finish and she loves it. But when I got home and tried it, it gave me a dewy finish which I don't really like. But using the rimmel stay matte pressed powder over it makes it better. Even though I have to touch it up every now and then. I have an oily t-zone so one day I figured I'd use the covergirl stay fab foundation over my t-zone and this product on the rest of my face. It blends in well and really does the job for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by editorgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is fantastic for d/s makeup. I like nude beige; not too pink or yellow and melts in well. Makeup lasts best with a good primer under it (I like Laura Mercier Radiance) and a nice powder over it. Really does conceal pores. So far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Hopevan10

I love it because it is good at covering up everything and I also have acne and it helps withbathatt 2 I love the consistency as well

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Cassyray123

This is my absolute favorite foundation. There dispenser is a pump that helps you control the exact amount of product that is desired, It comes out easily. I recommend this for people that need medium to high coverage since it is thicker foundation, but it will leave your face looking super model perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the pump on this-it prevents you from squirting out too much product. It goes on very smooth with medium coverage. Since I have dry skin, I liked how creamy it went on my skin.