August 22, 2014 | 1055 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by ahura1

I have tried many, many foundations and I received the most complements when I wear this particular one. People comment that my skin looks poreless and I have large pores. I did not even use a primer with this which is amazing. The colors are really nice as well. I have light olive skin so finding a shade can be difficult. Overall, this is a great foundation that did not make my skin break out.

Update:I had to change my rating on for this foundation. I am not sure if the formula changed or my skin changed or both but the color of this foundation started to orangish after 3 hrs. It also looked cakey so I returned it. I was really hoping that this one would work.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:21:00 AM More reviews by RedWingKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried so many different foundations over the years, and for the price range, (£8.00 to £15.00,) this falls in to, it has to be the best so far, for me anyway. It provides really good coverage, reduces redness, and it's a good foundation to build coverage with. It also evens out my skin tone, which seems to be a mix of both yellow and pink! :| I also have a really dry nose, and this does a fairly decent job of hydrating the skin in that area. Overall, really good foundation that I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to over £15.00.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by GabriellaC

I switched to this foundation after hating my fit me foundation by maybelline also. My old makeup was too runny and came off quite quickly. This makeup lasts all day usually as long as you set it with a powder. This foundation even makes my scars, some deep and others just discolorations, Invisible! The pump is a huge plus, so don't over use! Love this stuff and I recommend it to people with my skin type and scars and discolorations !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by monicadaleo29

overall is a good foundation for price

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by amberrrluvsu

I absolutley love love love this foundation so much. I loved the coverage the way it felt on my skin and how matte I was kept through out the day but sadly this foundation did break me out although I do not have very acne prone skin

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

This was my first foundation I ever used and is still one of my staples.
This really is airbrush foundation, it is a gorgeous consistently its quite a thick liquid, it smooths on effortlessly, it is about a medium coverage. It doesn't get in laugh lines, or cake up. It is a matte finish also.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by wiiwi495

I love this stuff! It gives me perfect, smooth skin, with decent coverage. I set it with my revlon nearly naked pressed powder and my skin looks amazing! I love the packaging and how you twist the pump to lock it. Definitely recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First off this foundation is a beautiful coverage foundation. It gives your skin a glow without looking oily and it does have pretty decent coverage... The only thing that is my biggest issue is the color range. The lightest shade pulls a lot of beige and I have more of a yellow tone skin.. I really wish they could make lighter shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is a very good product being a drugstore brand. They call it a mousse but now quite sure what that means when it actually just is a foundation. It comes in a glassed bottle with a pump that I really like as I can control how much product I want to use. I have very pourous skin and it gives great coverage and does not feel heavy on my face. Texture is just right, not too thick or not too thin. Overall, great product and a must try! A+

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Kelseylovesorange

This is the second liquid foundation I ever tried, and compared to the first, This one is great! I LOVE that it has the pump. I HATE that so little comes out of it! For a thin layer of foundation, I have to use about 3-4 pumps. It feels like I'm using so much, but since so little comes out I know I'm not. I'm sure there are better foundations out there, but this was a great starter one, and I would defiantly buy it again! It doesn't cake up, and it lasts a long time. It also did an AMAZING job covering up my super red sunburnt face! But overall it gives okay coverage. It looks pretty natural for a drugstore foundation, and it feels nice on my skin. I would recommend this to someone who wanted a liquid foundation!