October 2, 2014 | 995 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by pyrochemical

I generally have acne prone skin with scarring, uneven color, an oily forehead but dry cheeks and nose. This product completely covers my scarring and leaves me with a dewy finish, in order to set I use l'oreal true match finishing powder. Doesn't seem to bother my acne but in order to keep the coverage even I do need to use primer first. Their lightest shade "Porcelain Ivory" works well with my skin-tone and I have yellowish undertones so the oxidization others mention isn't noticeable in my own skin? Definitely a thicker almost gel like foundation for the days I want lots of coverage. Would definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaDOLL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just finished my first bottle of this foundation and I am in love! I'm an avid user of Maybelline foundations simply because I am dark skinned and finding a perfect match can be a hassle. But not worries, Maybelline has me covered.(: The mousse is light, but it can look heavy if you use too much! The airbrush finish is very dewy and warm, so if you're looking for a foundation more on the matte side, this is not for you. It's full coverage so if you have acne/acne scars/dark marks like I do it hides them flawlessly.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Kayqueen

This foundation goes on well and seems to blend well but doesn't look good in natural light. I've bought 2 bottles of different shades and neither of them fit my skin tone well enough. After 4 hours or so of wearing it, it starts looking caked on and blotchy and makes my face look horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Brandylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this foundation for about 5 years now and I like it a lot. I have a lot of acne scarring and hyperpigmentation on my face and this foundation is FULL COVERAGE. I either apply it with a foundation brush or stippling brush to. I do wish it was less heavy, but I'll continue to use it until i find something else that is full coverage and blows me away. I use this foundation with covergirl powder and get compliments on my makeup & skin EVERY SINGLE DAY. And that's not an exaggeration. I have acne prone skin and people are always complimenting how beautiful my makeup is and how smooth my skin looks; it's the foundation! :D

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First off, I loved to put the Liquid Mousse on. It comes in a nice hygienic pump. It doesn't take much product to cover your face, and it glides on sooo smooth and creamy. It leaves your face feeling comfortable and fresh looking. I set it with finishing powder in the morning, and my skin looked very nice except for the slight orangish tint.

I bought the color "Classic Ivory" which is a shade they carry in most of their foundation lines. It's usually a great match for my neutral skin. The liquid mousse clearly varied from the normal shade. Throughout the day, the foundation oxidized a little and the orange intensified. It was already a tad orange when I first applied it, and by the end of the day I was way too orange.

My skin is oily, and some of the makeup slid off my t-zone (which was no longer orange then). I was a patchy mess. I went back to the store, and checked out other colors, but they had strong peach or pink tones as well :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by madeleineb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I find this foundation is great for daily wear, not too heavy with just enough coverage. It doesn't clog my pores or break down throughout the day! I just wish it came in a paler colour, then it would be perfect. 'Classic Ivory' is the palest colour and I have to be really careful to blend the foundation into my neck.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by GngrSnap84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To start off I have never worn/purchased foundation before. I read a lot of reviews and tried my best to find what I thought would work. I bought it at Walgreens for 11.99 which to me was pricey but I read a review that stated it gave a airbrush look. Which I loved. I bought it and a cover girl foundation. Tired the cover girl whipped creme and hated it. It did nothing. I have fair skin and acne prone skin so I need something light but with medium-full coverage. I love this mousse! It did everything I imagined and wanted. It covered my blemishes, evened my skin tone and did not break me out! My only complaint would be where I have dry/flaky skin it caked. I applied aveeno daily moisturizer waited 30 mins then applied the foundation which fixed the issue. Only have been using it for a week and still love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Fajeryousif

I bought this foundation thinking I might not really like it, and i was very wrong. What I love about this foundation is that it gives a very flawless medium coverage natural and the colour matches me perfectly. Moreover, it feels good on the skin and doesn't look cakey. It also has a pump which makes the packaging perfect. However, there are a couple of problems. After wearing it for 4+ hours, my face starts to get oily specially in the T-zone even though I have a failry dry skin. Moreover, it sticks to the dry patches I have around my nose which I really hate.

Overall, I would say that I'm very pleased with this foundation and even though it has a couple of cons, I find that every foundation out there have the same cons and so its okay!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by stylestar143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just bought this foundation the other day and I already love it! I bought this at target for 8 dollars, my friend and I both purchased this foundation. I've finally found a foundation that works great and I actually want to repurchase. The shade i bought (light 01 porcelain ivory) was a shade to light but if you apply a bit less and apply some bronzer it looks fine! It looks absolutely flawless and I got several comments on how flawless it looks! I don't need too much coverage but I do have mild acne scars here and there and some discoloration. I have dry skin and for me it gave a semi-matte finish. It's medium-full coverage, you still might need some concealer but it has amazing coverage. I find that it looks better as it sets in and drys after set with concealer and powder. It looks like the texture of pudding and it goes on feeling like a tinted moisturizer but has great coverage! It literally lasts forever for me! I wore this from about 11 am till 3 am (16 hours!) and by that time it was still great coverage and only a bit shiny! Would definitely reccomend this to anyone! So underhyped but so amazing! xoxo

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by ahura1

I have tried many, many foundations and I received the most complements when I wear this particular one. People comment that my skin looks poreless and I have large pores. I did not even use a primer with this which is amazing. The colors are really nice as well. I have light olive skin so finding a shade can be difficult. Overall, this is a great foundation that did not make my skin break out.

Update:I had to change my rating on for this foundation. I am not sure if the formula changed or my skin changed or both but the color of this foundation started to orangish after 3 hrs. It also looked cakey so I returned it. I was really hoping that this one would work.