October 21, 2014 | 2067 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Liquid Mousse

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Monyak12

For ref im NC42 bought Honey Beige shade it appeared a bit dark on my face I noticed it has a pink undertone which is okay but I find the shade a little dark for me so i mix it either with my moisturizer or a foundation lighter than the shade. It stays upto 12 hours doesnt make my skin oily the pump is very hygienic and gives you control on how much amount of product you want to work with. Will defo buy again but maybe ill try the next shade lighter than honey beige.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by scatcat92

I really did try with this one- I wanted to love it. The color was a perfect match, it evened out my skin tone and covered my dark circles pretty well (I don't typically have any blemishes or scarring to cover, just Undereye circles). Really nice packaging and easy to travel with because of the pump... To wear the makeup, I applied it with my fingers with a light patting motion and then gently blended withy ring finger in any creased areas and then followed up with a powder. However, no matter what I did, it just felt so heavy and wet on my face. If I blended it out to get rid of that really wet feeling, I lost the coverage. The powder helped the overt dewy look, but it just added another layer to heavy, cakey feeling. The staying power was mediocre, even with primer. I really love/ hate this makeup. The coverage and color were very nice, but I just couldn't make it work. Sad.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on sale for $8.99 at Shoppers two days ago and have been eyeing this product for a long time, so I figured, sure, why not? It's so cheap! No SPF, so I know it won't be too greasy. I applied it once with my fingers and once with a foundation brush, and I love this product! Yes it is full coverage, and yes it is quite thick, but it has the same consistency and look of Revlon Colorstay Whipped for half the price! Natural Ivory matched my skin tone perfectly, and when I say perfectly, I mean no other foundation has ever blended as well into my coloring as this one. I did end up oily by 3 o'clock, but I didn't think this product would be a miracle cure for my oily face. Great for picture taking since after you touch up with a little powder a flash will make your face look great. Leaves your skin looking flawless since it covers all scars and acne. Only one problem though, apply too much, and you will look cakey. Packaging, coverage, product, all great! Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by pyrochemical

I generally have acne prone skin with scarring, uneven color, an oily forehead but dry cheeks and nose. This product completely covers my scarring and leaves me with a dewy finish, in order to set I use l'oreal true match finishing powder. Doesn't seem to bother my acne but in order to keep the coverage even I do need to use primer first. Their lightest shade "Porcelain Ivory" works well with my skin-tone and I have yellowish undertones so the oxidization others mention isn't noticeable in my own skin? Definitely a thicker almost gel like foundation for the days I want lots of coverage. Would definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaDOLL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just finished my first bottle of this foundation and I am in love! I'm an avid user of Maybelline foundations simply because I am dark skinned and finding a perfect match can be a hassle. But not worries, Maybelline has me covered.(: The mousse is light, but it can look heavy if you use too much! The airbrush finish is very dewy and warm, so if you're looking for a foundation more on the matte side, this is not for you. It's full coverage so if you have acne/acne scars/dark marks like I do it hides them flawlessly.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Kayqueen

This foundation goes on well and seems to blend well but doesn't look good in natural light. I've bought 2 bottles of different shades and neither of them fit my skin tone well enough. After 4 hours or so of wearing it, it starts looking caked on and blotchy and makes my face look horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Brandylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I've been using this foundation for about 5 years now and I like it a lot. I have a lot of acne scarring and hyperpigmentation on my face and this foundation is FULL COVERAGE. I either apply it with a foundation brush or stippling brush to. I do wish it was less heavy, but I'll continue to use it until i find something else that is full coverage and blows me away. I use this foundation with covergirl powder and get compliments on my makeup & skin EVERY SINGLE DAY. And that's not an exaggeration. I have acne prone skin and people are always complimenting how beautiful my makeup is and how smooth my skin looks; it's the foundation! :D

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First off, I loved to put the Liquid Mousse on. It comes in a nice hygienic pump. It doesn't take much product to cover your face, and it glides on sooo smooth and creamy. It leaves your face feeling comfortable and fresh looking. I set it with finishing powder in the morning, and my skin looked very nice except for the slight orangish tint.

I bought the color "Classic Ivory" which is a shade they carry in most of their foundation lines. It's usually a great match for my neutral skin. The liquid mousse clearly varied from the normal shade. Throughout the day, the foundation oxidized a little and the orange intensified. It was already a tad orange when I first applied it, and by the end of the day I was way too orange.

My skin is oily, and some of the makeup slid off my t-zone (which was no longer orange then). I was a patchy mess. I went back to the store, and checked out other colors, but they had strong peach or pink tones as well :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by madeleineb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I find this foundation is great for daily wear, not too heavy with just enough coverage. It doesn't clog my pores or break down throughout the day! I just wish it came in a paler colour, then it would be perfect. 'Classic Ivory' is the palest colour and I have to be really careful to blend the foundation into my neck.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by GngrSnap84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To start off I have never worn/purchased foundation before. I read a lot of reviews and tried my best to find what I thought would work. I bought it at Walgreens for 11.99 which to me was pricey but I read a review that stated it gave a airbrush look. Which I loved. I bought it and a cover girl foundation. Tired the cover girl whipped creme and hated it. It did nothing. I have fair skin and acne prone skin so I need something light but with medium-full coverage. I love this mousse! It did everything I imagined and wanted. It covered my blemishes, evened my skin tone and did not break me out! My only complaint would be where I have dry/flaky skin it caked. I applied aveeno daily moisturizer waited 30 mins then applied the foundation which fixed the issue. Only have been using it for a week and still love it!