September 1, 2014 | 1499 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by nlvpcohjmis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love everything about this blush except the price. However, the subtle yet long-lasting pigment makes it worth it -- goes on wonderfully, stays all day, and isn't overwhelming. Great for day-to-night looks as well. And, as always, their packaging design is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 8:24:00 AM More reviews by mish0257

Love this blush and I am a blushaholic. Very pretty natrual finish. Just the right amount of color as I find many blushes are just too dark or look too clownish. It is difficult to put on too much. I think Benefit products are fun and of good quality. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the little Coral my world kit, which offered a sample size of the coralista blush since I wasn't sure I wanted to spend over $30 on a blush...As soon as I got home I tried it on my foundation-free face and the colour didnt show up, possibly because my skin is a bit uneven and can have red patches near the cheeks. However, once I put on foundation and applied the blush, it gave me a nice peachy, yet subtle glow. I thought the colour would've shown up a tad darker on me, but it was very subtle with a satiny finish. Although it doesnt have as much of a peachy 'pop' that I was expecting, I still like the glowy, peachy way it makes my cheeks look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by x0Sophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a huge fan of BeneFit blushes. The quality is always perfect and the only thing that isn't the best is that the price is a little on the expensive side. But, it's worth it.
If you've tried Dandelion blush by BeneFit, it's just like that, meaning you can wear it anywhere/anytime and still have it look natural, except it's a coral color instead.
I highly recommend this blush for anyone

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It is a blush that goes well with everything and is really universal. A lot less in-your-face then NARS Orgasm. Use it all the time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by EmmaBeautObsessed

I bought Coralista blush in the duty free when i was going to spain last year, as i didnt own ay coral blush. this is now one of my all-time favourite summer blushes.
I love the amount of shimmer it has in it, its not too glittery but gives a lovely glowy effect. The colour itself is beautiful (on my nc20 skintone) except it takes a bit of building up to get the colour to show up as pigmented as i would like.
as for the packaging, Benefit in general has the most creative, colourful packaging in my opinion, and the box that this particular blush comes in is very pretty. i also like that a mirror and little brush are included, which i find handy. the only downside to this blush is the price (33.50 in Ireland) and the cardboard packaging my become worn over time.
overall, i enjoy this blush very much, and if you have the money to spend on a new, coral blush, then i recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I got this in a sample kit.
This really reminds me of the elf studio blush in coral so much so that I don't see the point in purchasing the full size.I don't find this product too have a lot of color on the face.I find that this just makes your cheeks shiny with a bit of coral underneath.If you want a glorified highlighter on your cheeks then this might be for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another Benefit Box-o-Powder that I have, use, but don't love. It needs a bit of layering on my NC20, reddish skin, but it will show up with even one layer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have wanted to try this blush for the longest time, i rarely spend so much money on blushes, because i invest more in HE Foundation and concealer. I am pretty happy with most my DS Blushes, and some of my fave are from the Milani Baked Blushes Line, NYX and Elf Studio Blushes. These give me enough variety and pigmentations that i hardly ever wanted to buy HE Blushes. For reference the full size of this blush retails for USD 35.00 in my country, hence the hesitation to splurge all that money on a single item. I had a coupon code for 10% off in sephora and decided to pick up the Go Tropical Kit which I got around USD30.00 which comes with Benefit Coralista Mini Blush and LipGloss, Deluxe sample of cha cha tint and High Beam. So I caved in and bought it.

My oh my, I was utterly disappointed. I am an NC35, I have no trouble most of the time,trying to get a good color pay-off form most blushes (unless its really2x pale pastel pink) even though I have medium-tanned skin, but this after 3 swipes (vigorous swipes) gave me only a slight hint of coral color on my cheeks and a whole lotta shimmer/sheen. Since this blush has some sheen to it, all I could see was the golden sheen and very faint hint of coral color on my cheeks. Swiping more of the blush on my cheeks, makes the sheen even more evident and resulted in disco ball effect. I was quite surprised at the low pigmentation here since this has been getting raves across the board.

The Longevity is also poor, the coral color disappeared in less than 4 hours.

The color is also not that unique and is quite boring.

I'm unsure whether the mini coralista's quality is different than the actual size, but i doubt that its different since i have high beam in small tube and original size and the quality is the same.

Anyhow, I'm glad I didnt waste my money on the full size, at least i have 3 other products here that i use and like. Not recommended if you're NC35 and up, but if you're fair, give this ago...it might work for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by TeeJay1992

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is amazing. It perks up my skin like no other blush. This is literally what you'll need if you want that "glow" everyone seems to be so obsessed with lately. Coralista adds a beautiful glowy pink sheen on your cheeks and it is not overwhelming at all. It doesn't have glitter particles in it. It only has a slight shimmer which doesn't accentuate my pores. LOVE IT.