April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by abusleb

It kinda changed the shade of my hair the first time I used it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

So I bought this shampoo and conditioner about a month ago and really liked it! Cute packaging, smelled good. A week or 2 into it my scalp became very itchy, but figured it was prob the cold weather. Then the tops of my ears became irritated, extremely itching and would turn flaming red! At first I couldn't figure out what the issue was and once I stopped using these products, went away completely. This has never happened to me before. I was disappointed, I like Loreal products and was excited they had a cheap sulfate free s/c, well the search continues...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by bisco

Wow, I'm shocked by the reviews. I personally, can't say I've experienced the static or dry hair, or anything else. I've been using it for three months now, and both my mother and I love the shampoo and conditioner. We've gone through four bottles or more. It definitely blows bioinfusion's s&c, out of the water for me (I do love bioinfusion though!)

The smell could be off putting, but not so much I want to throw it away. Today, I just purchased the uv color protecting spray and it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Rachelchick

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this line, even if I didnt have color treated hair I would use it because its gentler on my hair. I like the whole line, especially the moisture mask.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by tashionista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ahh I was wondering what was going on with my hair! The static is terrible...I thought it was because I moved to a new country, harder water, different temperature etc but after reading all these comments I can totally relate & have a feeling it's the Everpure.
I am going to scavenge around my bathroom draws to find my Biolage, try that for a few days and report back...hopefully with better hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Kerstyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first experience with a Sulfate Free Product.Being an at-home Hairdresser I normally only use "Salon" Generics,however after recently being educated on the Sulfate Issues,I decided to switch.

I was very pleasantly surprised (upon purchase) to find that not only was it Sulfate Free,but it also had built-in UV Protection,and had Rosemary,which I have studied to be EXCELLENT for hair.

The lather was wonderful,as I had heard is sometimes an issue with SF Products,but not here! The scent was wonderful,different from what I'm used to,but in a good way.

But,the BEST part by far was how my hair LOOKED and FELT after use...it was SO light,fluffy,volume-ous...you name it,it was like different hair....I was truly impressed!

We'll see how it does with continued use:-)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by hlnwnyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My first review of this shampoo said that it didn't strip my hair like sulfates shampoos do up to the point that it didn't wash off the silicone buildup from my conditioners and styling products either. I had to clarify with baking soda mixed with shampoo for my hair once a week, but I didn't put that against the shampoo. In fact it was a good thing because the conditioners and styling products were for softening and guarding against frizzies. With this shampoo I found I only needed to use styling products 3x week tops. I saved money with this shampoo! I gave it a negative review though because it didn't seem to moisturize. Well, I'm taking that back. The moisturizing doesn't occur immediately but gradually. After repeated use I found my ends to get more moisturized. My hair got softer and shinier by the end of the tube! So in the end yes, I'd buy this stuff again except for one thing: The scent. I like everything fragrance-free or unscented. So still not my HG shampoo but I'll buy this if I can't find anything else.

Note to people who use a lot of silicone products in their hair: You WILL have to clarify once a week. The other reviews complaining of a sticky or greasy buildup after using this stuff should look at all the other products they put into their hair. I used to only have to clarify once a month but with this stuff I had to clarify once a week until I cut down on my product use.

Update: Switching to a silicone-free AND sulfate-free shampoo. This stuff has silicone in it so I won't be buying it anymore.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

After hearing my sister rant and rave about how fantastic the Everpure line is, I decided to give it a shot considering I'm blonde and therefore always looking for products to preserve my hair color. I picked the moisture shampoo over the smoothing one simply because it smelled nicer. At first, my hair felt wonderful...silky, light, like I had just had it done. A few weeks went by and my hair got progressively greasier. And now, after about two months of use, I have such a horrible buildup on my scalp that it doesn't even clean my hair anymore! No matter how much I wet my hair, it still feels dry. I'm finding that I need to wash my hair daily now, which is inconvenient, not to mention expensive. I will NEVER buy this shampoo again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by 1pinkbunny

i'm going to explain my hair before commenting on this product. my hair was a level 9 blonde dyed to a level 5 natural brown. this took 4 tries before the dye would stay in over a 3 week period. i wan't a sulfate free shampoo and this was a walmart for the right price. i bought the moisturizing because my hair is pretty dry right now.
i was using biolage moisturizing shampoo which was great for my hair but not the color. after one use of the L'Oreal shampoo my hair felt like straw! there is NO moisturizing aspect to this shampoo for me. i stopped using after trying it two days in a row. i recently switched to a tigi bed head sulfate free shampoo and conditioner and the difference after one use made me throw away the l'oreal crap. so if you have the same hair as i do it may be better to put in the money for the better shampoo. it was buy 2 get 2 free at ulta!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this shampoo. It has lots of lather, cleans with out drying out my hair/hair extensions and it smells nice. I bought the masque and conditioner, but I am not impressed with those products. I bought this at a BOGO sale and I was looking for a sulfate free shampoo, and I will purchase this product again...