January 30, 2015 | 1874 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I dye my hair red which is, as many know, the hardest color to keep bright and rich. So I bought this to try to salvage the most of my dye jobs and while it may be good at keeping color, I feel like it doesn't do a good job of actually cleaning my hair. My hair still felt heavy and a little greasy afterward.
The nice part about it is that it lathers amazingly and smells great, and when i wash my hair frequently when i wear it curly it would work pretty well, but when i want my hair nice and clean for blow outs, I definately wouldn't use this. Its okay to have and I'll probably use it up but I will not be re purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by GalileosDaughter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Smelled bad and dried out my hair. I hate that I wasted any money on this. Ugh.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by kitty62

This is just as good if not better than the other sulfate-free 'poos I've tried. It's better in that it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and snarly the way Cloud 9 and a couple others did. But that may not be saying much. My bottom line: Sulfate free just doesn't clean my scalp well enough, though it would probably be fine if I were willing to shampoo everyday. I am not, mostly because I also heat style and doing that everyday is just too time-consuming, impractical and potentially damaging. I shampoo on gym days, generally 4 times a week. This was my experience over a week, using this and the matching conditioner: First wash, just great. Amazing, in fact. Hair is light and swingy with lots of volume and the velvety texture I love. Second wash, not as much volume at the roots but the rest of the hair looks and feels good. Third wash, I'm starting to feel a buildup on my scalp that washing doesn't remove, and my hair flops right after blow drying. Fourth wash, shampooing twice this time, my scalp is itchy and my hair is totally flat to it. I went back to a sulfate shampoo for a week, then, in the spirit of experimentation, went back to this and had the same experience. I use very light styling products in minimal amounts and they have never tended to build up on my hair. The problem here is with my scalp, and even with two shampooings, this doesn't clean it well enough to be my primary shampoo. I will keep it in my rotation, perhaps using it every other shampoo, because I do think it helps protect my single-process reddish brown color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

I have tried the shampoo and conditioner from this line and I must say that it's pretty good! It's sulphate free which is great as I am trying to use less of products with sulphates on the hair because it is so drying. Would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by abusleb

It kinda changed the shade of my hair the first time I used it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

So I bought this shampoo and conditioner about a month ago and really liked it! Cute packaging, smelled good. A week or 2 into it my scalp became very itchy, but figured it was prob the cold weather. Then the tops of my ears became irritated, extremely itching and would turn flaming red! At first I couldn't figure out what the issue was and once I stopped using these products, went away completely. This has never happened to me before. I was disappointed, I like Loreal products and was excited they had a cheap sulfate free s/c, well the search continues...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by bisco

Wow, I'm shocked by the reviews. I personally, can't say I've experienced the static or dry hair, or anything else. I've been using it for three months now, and both my mother and I love the shampoo and conditioner. We've gone through four bottles or more. It definitely blows bioinfusion's s&c, out of the water for me (I do love bioinfusion though!)

The smell could be off putting, but not so much I want to throw it away. Today, I just purchased the uv color protecting spray and it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Rachelchick

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this line, even if I didnt have color treated hair I would use it because its gentler on my hair. I like the whole line, especially the moisture mask.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by tashionista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ahh I was wondering what was going on with my hair! The static is terrible...I thought it was because I moved to a new country, harder water, different temperature etc but after reading all these comments I can totally relate & have a feeling it's the Everpure.
I am going to scavenge around my bathroom draws to find my Biolage, try that for a few days and report back...hopefully with better hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Kerstyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first experience with a Sulfate Free Product.Being an at-home Hairdresser I normally only use "Salon" Generics,however after recently being educated on the Sulfate Issues,I decided to switch.

I was very pleasantly surprised (upon purchase) to find that not only was it Sulfate Free,but it also had built-in UV Protection,and had Rosemary,which I have studied to be EXCELLENT for hair.

The lather was wonderful,as I had heard is sometimes an issue with SF Products,but not here! The scent was wonderful,different from what I'm used to,but in a good way.

But,the BEST part by far was how my hair LOOKED and FELT after use...it was SO light,fluffy,volume-ous...you name it,it was like different hair....I was truly impressed!

We'll see how it does with continued use:-)