Revlon Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

2.9

on 9/4/2011 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Everyone thinks it drys out and drys up into your fine lines, well use your brains and common sense people! I have a system before applying my Revlon Nude Attiitude, and it make it last for hours beautifully!!!!!!!!

1st: I apply a hefty amount of Nivea chapstick in 'A Pearly Kiss of Shimmer' (But most chapsticks and lip moisturizers will do just fiiiine. just try to apply it this way.) Swipe the Chapstick side to side until you feel like all your fine lines are filled in)

2nd: I take my Revlon Lipstick and DAB it on (i can't stress this enough. if you swipe it across your lips, it completely defeats the purpose of all the lip balms. But When apply the Nivea Chapstick, But make sure you do Swipe it across so that it fills up all your lip wrinkles to make a nice base for the lipstick) Okay so DAB on your nude Revlon lipstick, all over your lips several times until you are satisfied with the color.

3rd. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT do the 'mmmmm' thing and rub your lips together EVERRR! even if its chapstick just NEVER do it. It makes everything inconsistent and a big gloopy mess. Okay so now take a lip gloss, (really any lip gloss will do, just try to go for the ones in the squeeze tube and not the one with the wand. If u accidentally apply too much pressure using the wand everything is screwed up. I'd go for a clear lipgloss or a nude one. And yes, there's a difference.)

OKAY!!!! Now i made this all seem a lot more complicated than it really is! hahah once you get the hang of it, it'll take like 3 minutes at most. Hope this helps!

on 8/29/2011 4:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

For years I have been using concealer sticks on my naturally very pigmented lips, because I always do a dramatic eye and want a pale lip. I have tried using other pale nude lippies before, however they are usually too pink toned, and I have golden undertones, and light golden blonde hair, so the pinky tones don't look that great on me. This shade is perfect for my NC30 complexion, and the peachiness of the lipstick tones down the pinkiness of my natural lipcolor. It's neither too creamy, nor too drying. I have found my perfect lipstick!

This lipstick is terrible :/ I wasted 10.50 on this :Z
I have fair to medium skin and this lipstick, made me look like a clown :/ I used to put foundation on my lips because my lips are naturally red, the redness washed me out, but after people telling me that my foundation on my lips I decided to get a nude lipstick. I went out and bought this lipstick, expecting great things, I was very let down, I expected a pale nude colour but it was an orangey weird colour :/ It looked terrible. It also brought out any flaws that were on my lips, making them appear dry and cracked. I definately won't be buying this again and I advise no one else to :/

on 8/18/2011 8:22:00 PM

I bought this product wanting a nude lipstick, i'm not a big fan of lipsticks to begin with but this colour and look is exactly what i was looking for. I have heard a lot of bad reviews on it but i love it, phenomenal. I am a big make-up person and i love this product. The only downfall of it in my opinion is that it doesn't stay on too long without a lip primer, or puting concealer on before the lipstick. LOVE IT. Definitely buying again.

Before receiving this product I knew a lot of people gave it bad reviews... however I tried it and love it. My skin is an alabaster pink/rose ivory colour and thislipstick looks like a nude colour a bit more on the orangy side but it does not look weird at all. It really suits me. I find it looks very 90's when I wear it, supermodel 90's look lol I love it :) only thing is it can be a bit drying and doesn't last very long, but as long as I wear a lip primer all is good. Looks super cute when I pair it with an orange gloss. I use this everyday pretty much.

on 8/4/2011 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I hate this lipstick on my lips as it looks like I'm wearing a concealer, however I like it for other purposes. I have some dark lipsticks in which I'm not a big fan of, so what I do is cut a little from Revlon Nude attitude and another dark or mauvy lipstick, put them together in a little empty pan (makeup tools) and then dry them using hair dryer, after that I mix them. BOOOM, I got an awesome wearable nude color, I will continue to buy it only for that reason.

A nice nude color combo I came up with is Revlon nude attitude + NYX round lipstick in peony, I love the result.

on 8/1/2011 5:07:00 PM

It emphasized every imperfection in my lips and the colour was to orange on me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was my first nude lipstick that I have ever tried. I liked the color at first, but it was extremely drying. Unless your lips are perfectly moisturized before you apply it, it's hard to love this. The color could make some people look "dead", because it is matte, but the color looked fine on my light-medium skin. I wouldn't buy this again since MAC Viva Glam's nude lipstick is 10x better!

on 7/25/2011 7:10:00 PM

It wouldn't go on evenly at all, and the color has orange undertones you don't see until you put it on.

on 7/25/2011 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Apart from the fact this lipstick does absolutely NOT look good on fair skintones there's nothing wrong with it. I purchased it because I wanted a nude lipstick and since it was my first nude lipstick I didn't know what I was really looking for (what I had in mind was something more like E.L.F.'s Natural nymph). This one unfortunately has an orange undertone and it looks absolutely terrible on me. Other than that it's pretty moisturizing for a matte lipstick, it lasts a long time on your lips and it doesn't make your chapped lips appear like they are in an even worse state than they really are. I used to think I could make any lipstick ''work'' if I put a gloss over it but this one is just too unflattering for my skintone. The packaging is okay though. I would purchase another matte lipstick by Revlon, just definitely not this color.

Popular Lipsticks