April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte Lipstick - Nude Attitude

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Postmark

It emphasized every imperfection in my lips and the colour was to orange on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by danishfilipina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first nude lipstick that I have ever tried. I liked the color at first, but it was extremely drying. Unless your lips are perfectly moisturized before you apply it, it's hard to love this. The color could make some people look "dead", because it is matte, but the color looked fine on my light-medium skin. I wouldn't buy this again since MAC Viva Glam's nude lipstick is 10x better!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by nippie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It wouldn't go on evenly at all, and the color has orange undertones you don't see until you put it on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Apart from the fact this lipstick does absolutely NOT look good on fair skintones there's nothing wrong with it. I purchased it because I wanted a nude lipstick and since it was my first nude lipstick I didn't know what I was really looking for (what I had in mind was something more like E.L.F.'s Natural nymph). This one unfortunately has an orange undertone and it looks absolutely terrible on me. Other than that it's pretty moisturizing for a matte lipstick, it lasts a long time on your lips and it doesn't make your chapped lips appear like they are in an even worse state than they really are. I used to think I could make any lipstick ''work'' if I put a gloss over it but this one is just too unflattering for my skintone. The packaging is okay though. I would purchase another matte lipstick by Revlon, just definitely not this color.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by amstoica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is by far my least favorite lipstick that I have ever purchased. I purchased this lipstick back when it came out in 08' I think? Don't quote me. I don't recall what I thought of it back then because had I remembered what I thought of it, I wouldn't have recently purchased it again. I love nude lipsticks but this one is an embarrassment to nude lipsticks. First, it clings like crazy to lip imperfections. It applies unevenly by caking up in some parts and going on very thinly in other parts of the lip. If you put on a second coat, the color from the first coat gets dragged around and the whole things just looks like an unpolished mess. The formula is a disgrace, its not creamy or smooth in the slightest but yet its not your typical opaque and slightly drying matte either. The formula seems totally unfinished like someone forgot to add a crucial ingredient when they were mixing things up during the creation process. I'm glad I only shelled out less than $5 for this at Wal Mart but even that was too much to spend on this low quality junk. I've seen much much better quality from Wet and Wild with their matte long-lasting lipsticks and will stick to those when I want a drugstore matte. Thank goodness that Revlon redeems itself in other lipstick lines of theirs like the Colorburst and Super Lustrous because the Matte Nude Attitude is a disaster.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 7:25:00 AM More reviews by bellaflor179

I purchased this lipstick a few days ago and I love it especially since i have gotten a tan haha. I love matte lipsticks so this works I can do a smokey eye and use this lipstick with a nice gloss on top and I love it!!!!!!! My lips tend to get dry so I make sure to exfoliate my lips. Its a creamy lipstick and glides on smooth. I would deff. purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I purchased this lipstick at my local Walmart on sale for $4.97. Not bad for a good lipstick. It is a really pretty nude color: almost apricot maybe but still nice. The texture is smooth and does not dry out my lips. The finish is really matte. The color is very pigmented and coverage is full. Overall it is a good lipstick. I will purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I do love the color a lot especially when my skin is tanner during the summer. This would be the perfect shade! Unfortunately it emphasizes and enhances the dry and cracked appearance of my lips way too much. Even if I do wear a lip balm or use a lip exfoliator prior to using this product, it still gives it the same effect. I wish I could give it 5 stars but it's far too drying for me :( Although a great alternative to this lipstick for me would be Revlon Soft Nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by tayrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lipstick! I'm a light skin tone and it looks perfect with any eye look. While it can be a bit drying due to it's matte formula, when paired with a lip balm as a base and a nice nudey-clear lipgloss (my favorite is ELF Minty Lip Gloss in Nashville) the formula is perfect. When applied correctly it does not set into the lines of your lips or any chapped pieces. It can become a bit orangey if too much is applied but is mostly the perfect color. I love the MAC looking packaging, just wish the cap was as expensive looking as the tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had heard this was the nude for any skintone...well, not so much. I am fair and I am just to fair. It would probably look great on a light-medium skintone. The texture is great!