July 29, 2014 | 952 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Born Lippy Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 5:24:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I like the creaminess of this product. I have the watermelon one and the color is lovely and it shows up on my lips. I have to say if youre looking for a really moisturizing lip butter,this isnt it BUT its pretty fantastic in other aspects.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by shimmersparkle

I bought the Born Lippy lip balm in Satsuma Shimmer and really loved it. It is a little sticky but looks really great on the lips- a lovely glossy effect with subtle shimmer. It also has a light summery fragrance.The shimmer makes it look really nice- got a lot of compliments for this one. Could do with better packaging though....plus it doesnt really have any moisturising effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sophie5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i think this product is great !

not the most mosturising balm but the smell/colour/texture is lovely and for the price its worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by pupiq

I have this in new pink guava scent.
It smells lovely, lasts for a while and looks very nice and glossy.
However the feel of it is not very smooth, feels rather weird...
Not wonderful at moisturising too. Also it tastes kinda strange , bitter and sweet at the same time, not in a very pleasant way. I wont repurchase this particular balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 8:36:00 AM More reviews by happy011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've got this in cool mint and i love it! :)
it just leaves a tingling effect on yr lip after applyin and it is soooooo great.
It MIGHT NOT last really long, but for me it lasted for maybe 1-2 hrs?

yeap, awesome deal! would repurchase again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 9:27:00 PM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i dont like this product. got this in Raspberry. doesnt moisturize my lips & the texture of this lipbalm is icky.. i'm not a fan of it..
nice sheer pinky red color.. leaves white stuff around my mouth after using it.. def. not a good look.

i ended up giving this to my bestie, she likes the color & the smell..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

I like this lip balm, ( if you can call it that, to me a balm is more solid, its more like a gel!) i have it in raspberry and melon. However i wouldnt buy it again,
PRO'S:- Smells lovely, Feels nice when applied
CON'S:- Pot is too small, keep losing it and its hard to get product out when you have nail extensions like me! Doesnt last long on lips and isnt overly moisturising! I do like the fact that it leaves a nice gloss on lips tho- maybe it would be good over a lipstick, to give a nice sheen? Would not buy again but will continue to use these balms till they are gone - but i reckon that will be quite some time as these seem to last forever!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by migzy007

I have mine in raspberry.
Pro: it smells so good and it makes my lips soft.
Con: doesn't last long and it leaves white stuff all over my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:51:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip balm smells so good and tastes like cherries. The coloring gives your lips a little hint of color to them. The only thing I do not like is having to dip my fingers in it. Ugh! I hate that I lost it, I may re purchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/30/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by bubbleyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it taste good and smells good but it only stays on your lips for 5minutes! hence leaving it all dry and cracked lips. it costed me 15$NZ which was a ok price but a rip off for what its worth. i dont like pots after i smeared the lip gloss on me i didnt know where to wipe it coz i never have any tissues with me lol.
i wouldnt buy it again