Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Honestly this gave me really, really long lashes. But, here is the problem. I have decent dark lashes as is. I usually use volumizing formulas on my dark brown, black lashed, deep set eyes. I have to be careful that these lengthening ones don't give me anorexic lashes. Lash Stiletto does a good job, but they are a bit anorexic still. But the part I hate is the length (and many of you will see this as a plus). My lashes were up to my fricken eyebrows. It just didn't look sexy, but odd. I like a thick, full, dark lash line. This didn't give me anything but length.

This is my go to mascara. I love it. If you are looking for mascara to give you thick lashes...this is not to the one for you! This lengthens, LENGTHENS! It really works, and I love it... that is all :P

Wow. This mascara makes my lashes look even thinner and more sparse than before. Didn't think that was possible. That's just me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

it does give you good seperation but i cant say it adds much lenght since my eyelashes are already pretty long....i dont hate it nor love it...its just eh

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised to see some of these negative reviews because I think this mascara is fantastic! It does exactly what it claims and does it well. I notice significant improvement in length and it stays on all day without rubbing off. I will definitely be buying again.

I use this as the first step in my mascara regimen... because this is for length, I use another for volume. I've been using it for a year now and I love it. It really coats each lash in a clean way and it really does lengthen my lashes.

I'm aware that they also have a different one with a wiggly brush that I may try, but for now this one is a staple for me.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

BEST MASCARA EVER I WANNA MARRY IT AND BUY IT DINNER. No but in all seriousness, I see that people have mixed reviews concerning this mascara but my experience was PHENOMENAL. I mean this mascara elongates your lashes like no other and it stays on for a long time. Plus, it's easy to wash off. I had trouble washing off my Great Lash one so I decided to switch, and I'm in loooooooove. This is my go-to mascara. I already have thick lashes so I'm not in the need for volume, but oh my does this mascara lengthen. If length is your thing, go buy this mascara at your local drugstore. Now!

I have tried this product and I think it works fine and there is a dramatic difference length wise on my lashes. I do prefer it's newer version with a red bottle and black tip. It last quite a while and the lid clicks once it's closed. The brush is also much easier to use grabbing each lash. I find it smells just like regular mascara and any maybelline mascara I don't think you can go wrong.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Gives great length and separation bot zero volume. I like the curved brush a lot. If I didn't love volume I would def say this is fantastic, alas, I do like volume and length so this was not for me, but it is a good mascara.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

It doesn't make your eyelashes as long or beautiful as other maybelline mascuras.
It's "okay", just not the best.
It doesn't really curl your lashes or make them look thick.

Popular Mascaras