December 21, 2014 | 885 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by xMadHatterx

Calling this eyeliner waterproof is a joke. I used it a few times and I could not get over how it made me have panda eyes within 3 hours. The liner smudges and gets above the crease of my eyes so it looks like I drew 2 lines instead of one. The pen is made pretty sturdy on the grip, but the "brush" tip applicator was bad. When I start to draw my line, it started to splay out a bit, making my lines either too thin or too thick no matter how much I adjust the pressure. This is probably one of the worst eyeliners I have ever tried. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ordered 4 of these and ALL of them dried up within 2-3 days of me opening them. They were all different colors, so I thought that one would at least work.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Pawz94

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this today and it is practically dried out. Thankfully it was only $1, but it wasn't even worth that!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by timetoski

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

for me, this is wonderful! I am a Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Dior, Sephora makeup junkie, but this was surprising at $1. I got the Coffee color and it stays all day, doesn't smudge on me (but my eyelids don't sweat and I use it only on my upper lid). I like it better, actually, than the expensive one I was using. I suspect, the price point is indicative of the AMOUNT of product in the pen, rather than the quality of the product. I will look for it to run out soon, but with everyone telling you to replace eye makeup every 12 weeks now, do I really want it to last much longer??

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Kali89

Great product. I use to use MAC Definitely Feline Liquid Eyeliner before this. My friend bought this thinking it was a pencil, then gave it to me. I use it to dot close to my lash line for a naturally full look. Now, I use this more than my MAC, and for a dollar? You can't beat it. I don't know if it comes in brown, but I hope so. One of the best eyeliners I've used.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by cassidihess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely loved my Waterproof Eyeliner Pen! I was a little worried after reading some negative reviews, but figured that for a dollar I could give it a try. It's lasted 3 months now and still works great. Dries quickly, doesn't smudge, applies easily, and is easy to carry around. Definitely one of my all time favorite beauty products!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by ahuang300

I like how this eyeliner is only $1, however you definitely get what you pay for. I loved how this liner looked one my eyes after a few uses, but over time the tip of the pen gets misshapen which makes it difficult to draw a precise line. Also, it isn't exactly waterproof. It still smudges and makes me look like a panda after I contact water. While it's not as bad as nonwaterproof liners, it still isn't "waterproof". I wore this to the gym today and had a dark ring under my eyes after 20 minutes of stairs- even though I only wore a little bit on my upper lash line. The liquid is not that watery which I like because the line is not as opaque and dark making it easier to fix possible liner mistakes. I will not repurchase because I'd rather spend a little bit more on an eyeliner that would last longer and actually stay on my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by megmo1571

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This was generally terrible! The liner came out grey and faded and ran out completely before I'd even used it the first time. Very cheap at only 1.50 but considering the product didn't work at all it is very poor value for money & I may as well have put my 1.50 in the rubbish.

Seems to me that a few items from ELF are very good value but you have to select carefully.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by sherysse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hated this. I haven't even gotten out of the house when it started to smudge. Plus, the tip starts to lose firmness after three uses. I'm not buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by smellsdelicious

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use on my eyebrows. I have medium skin, brown hair, and sparse brown eyebrows. This works great to fill in, shape, and define my brows. I draw light, little lines and it looks natural and neat. Plus, the fine felt tip makes it easier to be precise, and the product last a long time on my eyebrows without smearing. I took off one star, because the tip dries out and dulls (not too much) quickly. But at a dollar a piece, I can afford to buy a new one every week if a if I need to.