July 31, 2014 | 1602 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Sexy Curves

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by CatherineMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara! I have naturally long eyelashes that are straight, and this certainly holds a curl. I love how it applies effortlessly, doesn't clump, doesn't smear, doesn't flake, and it just looks great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 4:11:00 AM More reviews by takemenow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are looking for a mascara to hold your curl, this is it! I have naturally long and full lashes that are stick straight so the only thing I really need from a mascara is to hold the curl.
Overall Review:
I've given this a 5/5 because it exceeded my expectations. I'd read many reviews and seen YouTube gurus rave about this mascara so I figured I should give it a shot. It actually holds my curl, which is surprising because normally I need a waterproof mascara to do this. It doesn't flake at all or clump. It also has not smudged on me. The curl lasts nearly all day, though it starts to straighten out towards the end of the day a little bit compared to my trusty waterproof mascaras.
Price:
This cost me under $8 CAD on sale which is reasonably cheap. No complaints here.
Packaging: The tube is cute and is definitely something I don't mind having in my collection. Now, when I first got this mascara and opened it up, I saw the wand for the first time IRL and was like "wow this is going to clump my lashes and look gross". I was so wrong! It actually separates your lashes perfectly and distributes the product evenly onto very lash, no matter how big or small. Since this was my first "silicone/rubber" wand experience, I was super surprised. The wand is genius because you can use the end to get the little lashes that are often neglected.
I will definitely be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by twink12376

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I honesty really like this mascara. Its one of my favorites! :)
It doesn't clump your lashes and really makes them volumous and long. I would definalty purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by lissyjayne

This has been my favourite mascara for several years now, I just can't get enough of it. I find it to be a quite thick consistency so I can build up my lashes nice and thick if I feel like it. It doesn't give me the spidery effect that most mascaras do and it doesn't smudge easily. The packaging is really pretty and stands out alot in my makeup collection, making it easy to find. Quite cheap and high quality for a drugstore mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 8:09:00 AM More reviews by barbraella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my favourite all time mascaras,it comes in a very pretty metallic purple package and not only does it give good curl but it also gives lovely volume and the brush really helps to evenly seperate your lashes,it is in my opinion one of rimmels best mascaras and i always seem to go back to it after trying other mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Makeupluv528

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the brush, and packaging. But I seriously hate the formula. If you apply too much it clumps. After an hour or so I find it smudges all over my under eye area and gives me racoon eyes. I'm throwing this away, I'm pretty mad because it was expensive for drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my fave mascaras out of the countless ones I already have. My lashes are long naturally but they are stick straight so I always have to use a curler first.
Pros
-Lifts and curls without a lot of work
-Seperates
-Doesn't clump
-Doesn't smudge
-The unique brush lets you get to all those small lashes
-Doll-like feathery lashes

Cons
-Can't think of any.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not great not bad.

Applies easily. Has a cool brush. No smuding or anything

I didn't like that it doesn't separate that well. It gave my slightly spider lashes, which I am not super into.

Probably wouldn't buy it again over some of my other drugstore mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by panghoua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate this mascara. I love the brush but i hate the formula. Its too wet but i guess ill have to wait til it dries up and see what happens. Love the packaging its super cuteee

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by vchung65

I hate the formula for the waterproof version of this mascara... I wanted to try something new, so decided to pick this one up. The mascara takes foooooooooorever to dry, which pretty much makes you prone to smudging. It also sucks at holding a curl, and your lashes just look sparse. I do like the brush, however. It helps in coating each of your lashes. I'll probably just end up reusing the brush for my trusty Maybelline One by One mascara instead.