Ecotools Five Piece Mineral Set (4 brushes, 1 case)

4.6

on 10/22/2010 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used the powder brush in this for literally every thing in my makeup bag (except eye shadow). It can stipple liquid foundations perfectly, apply powder, blush, powder foundation etc...The other small brushes are great for under the eyes, I use the concealer brush to apply my liquid concealer and then the other small brush to go over the top of the concealer with my powder. I lost my kabuki somewhere but it was the best kabuki I had ever owned. I've had these brushes for over a year and have washed them several times and I don't think I've ever seen them shed. They are so soft too, velvty like...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these brushes!

on 10/16/2010 1:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

i absolutely adore this product! this was my first set of ecotools, and after i purchased this set, i had to get more ecotools! i just love them all!!! i use mineral foundation, and this is perfect for that. i totally recommend it; not because its hair is super duper soft, but because it's a very good quality, and it works great with mineral foundation:)

on 9/25/2010 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

These brushes are made with environmentally friendly, cruelty free products! They are so soft and feel very expensive. I would definitely buy again!

on 9/16/2010 10:39:00 PM

Perfect gift for people who are new to using brushes. Definitely not cheap quality. Very useful.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought Bronzer cause it felt so soft. Love it! After I washed it with Sephora's brush cleaner (once a week type) it kept its hairs and stayed soft. I also bought concealer brush but its too big so I use it as eyeshadow brush. Wish they made a stippler brush...

on 8/23/2010 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love and use most of these brushes every day. The only brush I don't use is the kabuki, which is too small.
They're all really, really soft, and SO CHEAP!
I absolutely love the packaging, and I use the cute little canvas bag that came with the brushes to hold them inside my makeup bag.
They don't leave any weird smells or bleed dye when I clean them, which is a huge plus!
I haven't had any shed yet, and I've had these brushes for many months now!
I would definitely repurchase if I lose or break any of them.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this, but I have found that the Ecotools sold individually are generally better than the sets. The kabuki brush is not dense enough to actually use as a kabuki, but it's good for blending out blush or whatever if you have applied too much. I like the powder brush for bronzer and contouring, since it doesn't apply the product too heavy. The concealer brush is okay, but the one sold individually is better. The eye shading brush is supposed to be for blending eye shadow, however I find it to be too large and soft for that. I have been using it to apply translucent setting powder over my undereye concealer.
Overall, I would probably not buy this again and will probably stick to buying individual Ecotools brushes instead of sets. I would make an exception, however, if I ever saw the Alicia Silverstone set. I really want the duo-fibre brush that comes with it, it's hard to find one of those type of brushes that is not made of animal hair.

on 8/14/2010 7:29:00 AM

love these brushes!!! they are super soft... go get em'!!! :)

on 8/12/2010 1:03:00 PM

I love this brush set!!!! The bristles don't stay on your face like most brushes, and they're super soft, even after you clean them!!!! These are better than a set that cost me over $100!!!! Will be buying more brushes from this company!!! Completely satisfied!!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was actually really disappointed with this brush set. I used these brushes with my MAC mskn & mineralized blush duo and these brushes didn't even pick up very much product at all. It also applied very unevenly. I'll be returning this brush set sometime this week.

Top Rated Ecotools Products