Cover Girl Exact Eyelights

3.1

on 3/11/2010 9:10:00 PM

At first, I feel in love with this mascara. I got the gold one for hazel eyes. I loved the brush and how thick the formula was because it was great at not ruining the curl that takes forever to achieve. It didn't clump, and glided easily. I loved the little glitter that was subtle, but in the light did help brighten. Unfortunately my eyes had a weird reaction to it. It says its hypoallergenic but everyone reacts differently. My eyes flamed up, not pink but RED. They looked like they were bleeding and they burned like i got pepper sprayed. It took a week to subside. I didn't not get a chance to see if it flaked terribly or smudged or anything at all. I loved it so much I took a picture to show friends (before the reaction of course) It does look lovely though. It is on my profile if you're interested in looking.

on 3/1/2010 5:01:00 PM

I really wanted to try this because I have vivedly green eyes and I thought anything drawing more attention to them would be all the better. When I first used this product I was unhappy with the result. I bought the Waterproof kind. When they say 'waterproof', they really mean 'soap-proof' or 'mascara-remover-proof'. It was intensely hard to get the mascara off of my lashes at the end of the day without removing a few lashes in the process. The colour really didn't do anything for my eyes, to my dismay, and even though the brush looks good at first, application is a lot harder and clumpier then it should be.

on 2/26/2010 11:32:00 AM

I bought this when I was over in the US. I really though this could be great and liked how it looked on the TV ad. (Rihanna's fault!!) I brought it home and was so excited! I will say my eye colour is a bit strange so maybe I should have tried a couple of the colours. I tried the one for green eyes. I found that the colour really didn't show up well at all on my lashes and it definitely didn't make my eyes pop! For me, it was one of the worst mascaras I've tried. It flaked too which drives me mad. The main problem for me was the colour and strange flecks through it.

on 2/20/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this mascara! I have trouble with mascara smudging underneath the eyes, and this dosent. I can only use Lancome and Chanel mascaras, and I just cant afford it anymore for something that has to get replaced so often, so I was really excited to find this. It came free with a eyeshadow i bought, but I tried it anyway, so I found it by accedent which makes it all the better.
With that said, there is really no special sparkle once it is on the eyelashes, and I've tried the one for blue and green eyes.
Still love it!

on 2/19/2010 3:57:00 PM

I love the idea of this mascara, but the formula itself is just terrible. While I think it does make my green eyes look a little more intense, it's not worth it. It goes on clumpy, and flakes throughout the day whether I touch my eyes or not. It also makes my eyelashes really stiff, which bothers my eyes after a few hours. If they could make the formula a little better to make it a decent mascara, I would definitely but it because of how pretty it makes my eyes look. But until then I will not be buying another tube.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

still cant beat Rimmel glam...

it was good.....just cant beat how Black the glam eye is !

I bought this mascara hoping that the eye brightening claims would come true. I am not sure if it brightened my eyes at all, but i LOOOVE the mascara itself. It makes my lashes long and separated. There was really no volumizing effects, but thats ok because my lashes are already pretty thick anyways. The shade i purchased is for brown eyes, it is called black pearl. It is a pretty dark black color & there are sparkles. I dont really notice them on the brush, but they definitley show up on my eyelashes.I am just a teenager looking for a nice everyday mascara. This mascara is just that, perfect for everyday looks. For a more dramatic look i would recomend Lash Blast, but for nice lenghtened everyday looking eyelashes, i would deffinitley reccomend this.

p.s. i have the waterproof formula
i paid $9.95 at CVS.

on 2/2/2010 8:22:00 PM

I personally love this product. I have green eyes & would get my eye makeup just right to make my eyes pop & then my black or brown mascara would black it out. I picked it up one day at Target and now I swear by it. I would never buy anything else. I don't have any complains about the brush, but I have long lashes. It's really the color that does it for me. I think it really works and it makes my eyes stand out. Must have.

I didnt like this product at all. I usually use covergirl exact. This formula did not feel good on my eyelashed, hard to remove even with facewash and couldnt see the color. the wand was also flimsy at the brush.

on 1/30/2010 4:14:00 AM

If you rub your eyes, this definitely flakes. The color is only noticeable if you stare at the person's eyes in direct sunlight. Overall, kind of pointless. It gets too clumpy if you try to apply more than one layer as well.