Cover Girl Exact Eyelights

3.1

on 2/20/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this mascara! I have trouble with mascara smudging underneath the eyes, and this dosent. I can only use Lancome and Chanel mascaras, and I just cant afford it anymore for something that has to get replaced so often, so I was really excited to find this. It came free with a eyeshadow i bought, but I tried it anyway, so I found it by accedent which makes it all the better.
With that said, there is really no special sparkle once it is on the eyelashes, and I've tried the one for blue and green eyes.
Still love it!

on 2/19/2010 3:57:00 PM

I love the idea of this mascara, but the formula itself is just terrible. While I think it does make my green eyes look a little more intense, it's not worth it. It goes on clumpy, and flakes throughout the day whether I touch my eyes or not. It also makes my eyelashes really stiff, which bothers my eyes after a few hours. If they could make the formula a little better to make it a decent mascara, I would definitely but it because of how pretty it makes my eyes look. But until then I will not be buying another tube.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

still cant beat Rimmel glam...

it was good.....just cant beat how Black the glam eye is !

I bought this mascara hoping that the eye brightening claims would come true. I am not sure if it brightened my eyes at all, but i LOOOVE the mascara itself. It makes my lashes long and separated. There was really no volumizing effects, but thats ok because my lashes are already pretty thick anyways. The shade i purchased is for brown eyes, it is called black pearl. It is a pretty dark black color & there are sparkles. I dont really notice them on the brush, but they definitley show up on my eyelashes.I am just a teenager looking for a nice everyday mascara. This mascara is just that, perfect for everyday looks. For a more dramatic look i would recomend Lash Blast, but for nice lenghtened everyday looking eyelashes, i would deffinitley reccomend this.

p.s. i have the waterproof formula
i paid $9.95 at CVS.

on 2/2/2010 8:22:00 PM

I personally love this product. I have green eyes & would get my eye makeup just right to make my eyes pop & then my black or brown mascara would black it out. I picked it up one day at Target and now I swear by it. I would never buy anything else. I don't have any complains about the brush, but I have long lashes. It's really the color that does it for me. I think it really works and it makes my eyes stand out. Must have.

I didnt like this product at all. I usually use covergirl exact. This formula did not feel good on my eyelashed, hard to remove even with facewash and couldnt see the color. the wand was also flimsy at the brush.

on 1/30/2010 4:14:00 AM

If you rub your eyes, this definitely flakes. The color is only noticeable if you stare at the person's eyes in direct sunlight. Overall, kind of pointless. It gets too clumpy if you try to apply more than one layer as well.

on 1/28/2010 7:11:00 PM

For reference I have stick straight, fine asian lashes which don't hold much of a curl unless I use a waterproof mascara. This is for the waterproof version of black pearl.

I love this mascara, the only one so far that I have repurchase and wear almost everyday. It holds up an amazing curl, always stays on, doesn't flake, doesn';t smudge when i play 2 hours of volleyball in 25 degreeds Celsius weather so I would say its probably the best I've had so far.

I used the regular version first and WOW the brush separated my fine lashes and made sure that each was defined and lengthened REALLY well. I was so impressed except for the fact my lashes wouldn't stay curled. But also at the time I was using that crappy Revlon eyelash curler.

This mascara doesn't give a dramatic look but it gives a lovely long and defined look, i really can't stop talking about how well it separates my lashes, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

on 1/28/2010 6:52:00 PM

i didnt really like this. it was okay, it was deffently not what i expected. it didnt make my eyes pop at all, i have dark brown eyes so i wanted them to be bolder. i thought this would work but it didnt

on 1/22/2010 2:07:00 PM

When I first bought this..I thought "Great another seven bucks down the tube." It sat in my make-up bag for about two months because I thought it looked like a pathetic worn-out blue/gray (*with glitter*) coating my lashes. So then I switched back to Covergirl's Lash Blash in Black (not to be a debbie-downer, this is also kinda meh). Back to my point after running low on Lash blash- I dusted off the ol' Eyelights and it was amazing. One (thin) coat of Black Lash Blast, and One Coat of Eyelights (For Blue eyes)...I feel as if I stumbled across the secret to time travel.