September 23, 2014 | 1906 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this bronzer - it's cool-toned, which is awesome since a lot of blushes run orange.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by GlowKitten01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bronzer is great, especially for contouring. Its completely matte, with a handy mirror inside! I do not use the brush they provide as I feel it doesn't give a great application.

I have fair skin and with the correct application, this bronzer gives a healthy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by lingre

This is a beautiful bronzer. I am very picky. They need to take this out of the stupid box though. Too Faced makes the Chocolate Soleil which is slightly better, a lot more product and not in a dumb box. In order to compete with that they need to put this in a normal compact! Its great for oily skin, sensitive skin, and combination skin. It does not change color throughout the day. It sits nice on your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Its matte, so thats a bonus. Packaging is good and travel friendly. Does a good job!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lindseyjo

Just got this bronzer for christmas and i absolutely love it!! I have NW15 skin so bronzers always look either too orangey, dark, or shimmery and just overall fake on me. I've tried tons but none work the way this one does. I use it with a tapered face brush and don't focus on contouring as much as just adding color to my face. Either way this bronzer is incredible for girls with lighter skin. The only con to the product is the price $28!!!! Anyway, this product has become a daily must for me! There's so much hype on this product for a reason!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like a most other reviewers have already said, this is a good quality bronzer for contouring. It's completely matte and the color is cool enough to get the job done without any orange fakeness. I got a mini that was included in a holiday kit at Ulta so the value for the money was good. I'm not sure if I would go out of my way repurchase a full size though. I find myself reaching for the highlighters and cheek tint that came with the kit often but prefer using a cream like Tartes body perfection gel for contouring. I think creams or liquids look more natural, are longer lasting and easier to blend as long as the shade is right. I use this once and a while when I'm in a hurry and only wear a tinted primer. It looks good but like most powders doesn't last as long as I would like. Good product but not HG

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by trishz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I just tried this for the first time. I have light pinky bronze skin and I am naturally blonde, so bronzers turn orange on me a lot and just don't look great. I had fallen in love with the armani sheer bronzer in shade 1, which I still love but it's pretty expensive and runs out rather quickly. So, I gave this a go and I love it! I think it's good for a contour color too it's sort of a gray bronzer. It doesn't look muddy or orange at all and goes on smoothly. I'm happy I tried this because it's cheap and there's a lot of product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

This is an overall great bronzer. I was super excited to buy this from all the great reviews on the internet. It is a matte bronzer which is very versatile and can double as eyeshadow. It looks so natural on the skin and colour is buildable.

The only downside to this bronzer is that Benefit had actually reduced the product in the pan by i believe, 3 grams and is still charging the same price. It also did make me break out a little.

Packaging is mediocre, mirror is useless and too small. Brush is alright and can be used for contouring but may not be stiff enough to draw a line to blend

Would repurchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Goldensunset83

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this it gives you the perfect bronzed glow with a perfect contour also. It is matte so it looks very natural

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by stephakneeeee

i'm still searching for the perfect bronzer, but this one is as close as i've found so far. it's matte, which is my only gripe, i prefer bronzer to have a bit of luminizer or sheen to it, but the colour is gorgeous. benefit's products are pricey, but they last for months, you don't need much of this product to get a lot of bronze colour.