April 17, 2014 | 1141 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by hellomorning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG OMG I love this bronzer so MUCH!! Gosh I think this is my HG bronzer (thank God finally I found best bronzi for contouring). I dont know what's wrong with me at the previous time, this bronzer has such a good rate in anywhere but I decided to buy it just like a week ago?! Last time I bought nars laguna, which is people always compare those 2 bronzi, but I'm not regret cuz IMO laguna is also lovely but not for contour. I recommend this to anyone in the world!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Dez98765

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hoola is the 3rd bronzer I've come upon to other than Sephora's home brand and the body shop.

In the past I was quite unsatisfied with this product simply because it is too light a bronzer for my tanned asian skin. I tried applying it with a kabuki mineral brush as an overall sweep or with a normal brush but I still cant see the effects of it.

Recently after watching a youtube video on contouring I reached for Hoola again and this time the product really showed!

What I do is take the brush that came along with Hoola and make a rectangular mark at the top of my ear and smudge it diagonally down towards my lips; in other words darkening underneath the cheekbones to give a more defined face structure. And then I dust the remaining powder gently all over.

BUT... I will not repurchase again simply because it is only useful for contouring. I would want a darker bronzer that can show just by dusting over the cheek.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

The first bronzer I've ever been happy with. Perfect for contouring. Does not appear to be shimmery on face. As noted here previously, it does blend in with the shadowing on my face. A little goes a long way; easy to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

In MAC I'm an NC37-40. So I've used this Bronzer for only a few weeks & I love it! I'm picky with bronzers because I love what they do for my skintone if its the right shade & finish. I loathe "Oompa loompa face" as well as "dirty face". Viewing swatches online I thought, hmm looks a bit shimmery. & everyone seems to agrees to disagree with the actual shimmer. When I swatched it in person I thought ok this is the exact color of my skintone, I doubt it's gonna show up as a Bronzer on my face. But boy was I wrong about the color. There's no orange in this which is fantastic for contouring. It matches the natural shadows on my face & I LOVE using this to contour my nose. The product is a wee bit soft & can get very powdery. Plus I don't think there's enough product for the price but that's ok I still love it & I actually really enjoy the brush. The brush has average soft bristles & I find that it fits perfect right under my cheekbones it also works great for blending creme bronzers as well. & I prefer to use this product with an eyeshadow brush to really carve out my cheeks. An added bonus to this is that it works great as a blending crease color with eyeshadows. The packaging is cute as well IMO, if that matters. I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This was actually my first bronzer. When choosing which bronzer to use, I also looked at NYX. But NYX seemed to have too much orange in it, so I chose this. It complements my fair asian skin tone nicely. It really just looks like a shadow and not like I have something on. It's easy to use to contour my face, nose, and chin area. I really love how smooth it looks. It didnt break out my super sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by sharonchristt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

best bronzer ever, it gives a natural look ❤

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by cutiekolta14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample size of this from the benefit counter at my local Macy's and I'm so in love with it!! It warms up your face so nicely and is easily blend able.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by CandidReviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best bronzer I have ever used. Looks really realistic for contouring because it has a slight gray tone that can imitate the look of a shadow. Doesn't look orange at all, which is perfect. Completely matte, very pigmented (which can be good and bad.) I use this with a Sigma F40 on my jawline, in the hollows of my cheeks, on my temples and along the hairline - As well as to slim down my nose with a Sigma E40 brush.

The product itself is amazing. The only downsides I can think of is the packaging and the price. I don't feel as if this cardboard box is very durable. It wears along the corners really easily and is very bulky. The fact that its encircled on all four sides with cardboard makes taking the optimal amount of product difficult, and I really do think it would be much better in a sleek, plastic or tin packaging without a border around the pan. The price is not exactly reasonable either. However, if you overlook these points, this is truly a great product, and to this day, I still haven't found a competent match to dupe this with.

Update: I've hit pan and I still love it just as much. This is an ultimate staple holy grail product in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by refujio

I absolutely love this bronzer. It's so easy to blend and it's a really good bronzer to try out if you are new to contouring. The packaging is a bit much, which makes it difficult to store. But I really like the product, so I'm definitely willing to purchase it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Kerri8d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype about this product, I think is to orange, it doesn't last long. And not the best to blend ????? I actually hate the color :S