October 24, 2014 | 1584 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by MakennaRuddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite lipstick!! Its so nice and fair!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jod84

nice glossy nude color but im not very happy because i had a dupe for this all along in my makeup kit. gosh darling is just the same as creme d nude and cheaper

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by pinksnowbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go to lipstick, I always have this with me. doesnt dry out like some other MAC lipsticks Ive used. the best nude shade MAC has for my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by NerdyGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love MAC lipsticks, and I love a good nude lip... unfortunately this one looked awful on my nw20 skintone. Other than that little setback... wonderful lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by littlemissbusiness

I think this is an amazing shade of lipstick. Although some people are hesitant to purchase nude colors, this shade really looks great on almost everyone.

It's a bit shiny but not as strong as a gloss and it's wonderful with a slight hint of gloss to top it off or just plain. I love this color with bronze cheeks and simple eye makeup colors with a bold liner.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by KeyWestBum

Nude's are hard to pull off but I do love them when I find the right shade. Creme d'Nude isn't the right shade for me. It's too light for my lip color and skincolor. I do love the formula of this lipstick, it's creamy and comfortable to wear. I prefer Bankety over this because it's darker and suits me better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:29:00 PM More reviews by nattygrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Creme D'Nude is a beautiful creamy nude lipstick. It has a slightly dewy finish and is opaque enough to cover my pigmented lips without making me look washed out. I'm fair (N5 ish for reference) and I loooove this color. I can use any lipliner to alter the color slightly as well. It's in the HG stash. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i LOVE this color. I went into MAC looking for a nude lipstick, as I usually use their lipglass but it can be sticky sometimes and I wanted a change. I wanted to find a color that did not make me look dead, and looked pretty on my small lips. The girl working there selected a few shades for me and this was a very easy color to decide on, and I am a very picky and cannot decide on anything. I am glad I chose this! It goes on easily and smoothly, however sometimes chapstick underneath is needed. I have only ever used this with a tan, I hope it looks good come winter! I do love it though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by feribz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love! I have pretty pigmented lips so the contrast with this lipstick is stunning! definitely repurchasing! Beautiful creamy nude but does wear off like any lipstick when you drink or eat. I suggest tagging this lipstick along with you for touchups.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Pernii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The nicest, nude lipstick I've ever tried. Love the creamy look, doesn't make my lips look dry.