December 18, 2014 | 946 users online

Blush - NARS - Super Orgasm

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this blush!
At first I was a little hesitant of this blush because of the glitter, but my mom talked me into getting this one as opposed to the regular orgasm.
I'm so glad she did.

When I apply this with a regular blush brush, the sparkles don't pick up and it can easily be worn during the day to school (or whatevs). When I apply it with a duo fiber brush ( mac 187) it picks up the sparkles and makes for a really awesome night look.

The glitter isn't as in-your-face as one might think. It's actually quite subtle and can only be seen when it catches the light.

The overall look is quite stunning and unique.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by frannylovesyou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite blushes. I like that it's not too much of an in-your-face pink, and it has a nice sparkle to it. It applies well, and the color payoff is pretty good. I've had it since Christmastime, and I still have yet to hit pan on it, even though I use it almost every day, so for $25 you get a pretty good amount of product. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Catarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

mehh..its alright I guess. I had orgasm..didn't really care for it, so I thought I would try super orgasm. It's slightly better, they just added more sparkle to it. Did they even add more color? Not sure? Thats why I gave it 3 lippies. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. :) It was my first super good quality one, and for the price $26 i think it was totally worth it.
the glitter isn't like very noticeable, it is very subtle on the cheeks and it is such a gorgeous pink. i love it i think everyone should get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually do like this, however, this is only good at night, I would not recomanded this for day use because it contains larger glitters, to me that is a little too much for day use, unless it is a holiday, not a work day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 11:54:00 PM More reviews by MACdoll909

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a NC 15; Oily Skin. I love this blush. The color is great and it also has a highlight type of effect. I have oily skin so I have to watch how much I put on but I still love this product. I use a 188 and 129 (MAC brushes) one to apply color and one to sweep away all glitter. So I just end up with a beautiful color on my cheeks. I have to say it's one of those products you must try before buying it.(:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I was not impress with super orgasm at all, and that is really disappointing. It had really massive particles of gold glitter, usually with blush I like to layer it on if I find I need the colour to be more prominent, with Super Orgasm I cant do that be cause when I layer the colour the glitter also layer on as well.
When the colour fade, OMG it looked like I only pile glitter on my face.
Would I buy it again? No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Sirenas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you have Nars Orgasm I wouldn't really recommend this since its basically the same color, although I think this is a bit more pinkish than the original and of course with extra glitters. However it still shows as a natural beige/pinkish flush very much like Orgasm but just with a little more sparkles. It looks very glittery on the pan but like most reviewers have mention, this doesn't really transfer to the face which is a good thing. However it does show more sparkly on the face, and if you have oily/shiny acne-prone skin this is a big N-O. If you do not have this problem then you will enjoy the extra glow. For me, this is just unnecessary. I would not buy this or recommend this, the only reason I tried it for two days straight was because I was staying at a friends and there was nothing else, and I wanted to see the difference between this and the original. Try it before you buy it girls.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this blush.
It is definitely different from the original orgasm. It is more pink and less peach. Orgasm looked very blah on me, but super O lights my face up and gives me a really sexy glow. (I am very pale NC10 neutral toned).
The glitter is scary in the pan, but once I apply it using a fluffy blush brush it falls out and doesn't show up when it's buffed into my skin.
Highly recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by juliehj81

I don't find myself reaching for this hardly ever. I do love the color but I am pretty pale (NC25) and this is just too bright so I only feel comfortable wearing this at night. I hate the large glitters in it but none of it seems to transfer to my face because it all falls off the brush before getting to my face. I wish I had gotten the regular orgasm blush because I feel I could wear it more.