October 23, 2014 | 1085 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I looove this scent... its one of the best ive smelled in a long time.. its a sexy, addicting scent... very flirty and just makes me happy and I keep smelling my arm.. thats when I know I have found a EDT that will always be a part of my collection =)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice elegant scent.

Something you would wear out for dinner to a restaurant or to a casual BBQ with friends/ family.

3/5 for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is another one of my signature perfumes. I was surprised that I actually liked this with it being a sweet smelling perfume and all. I don't usually like sweeter smelling scents since they tend to give me a headache. Not this one though. It is sweet but not an overdone, headache enducing sweet. I love the lasting power. Girls and guys compliment me when I wear this scent and my fiance loves it too! It is definitely a girly scent. I wish this was cheaper though. It is hard to find at outlet stores and all that you find are the small bottles which really aren't discounted that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by lolabean93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am very sensitive to perfumes but this is one I can actually stand wearing. The smell lasts a long time and its not too florally, which i tend to like. Viva la Juicy is expensive but keep an eye out at places like TJMAXX, I got my 3.4 oz bottle there for $35.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by annieSFRBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I am IN LOVE with this scent! I am super picky about fragrances, but this stuff is awesome. You don't get much, so I end up going through a lot of it, but I like it so much I don't really mind. It stays on all day too which is awesome. I even spray it in my car sometimes : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

Look, I am not a big fan of Juicy Couture. I don't like pink and I don't like the style of their clothes. But the thing is this perfume is so good that I managed to put down my dislike for this brand and buy a big bottle of this perfume! It has amazing staying powder and it just smells so good. It's a bit fruity and it is great for summer. But hell, I like it so much I just put it on whenever.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by OfficialBella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this perfume. When I first got it everybody was asking me where I got it, and my boyfriend absolutely loves it! And I get tons of comment on it. But I would not recommend it for the winter..it's more of a summer perfume. It usually stays for a while. I usually go to gym around 11 and it stays on from 7 o'clock...but the reason it fades away is because we run 1-2 miles everyday and such. But besides it wearing off after gym, it's a great summer perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

This would be a good perfume for younger ladies. It's fun, sweet, uplifting. However, it is quite heavy. Although this can be a good thing, it makes my stomach turn after 4 hours or so. My friend had a similar reaction. I tried washing it off, but the smell was still there. Bonus points for strong stay-on power! For now, I'll stick to my Juicy Couture perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got the sample size of this a couple months ago. I love this perfume. It's fruity and fun and I love to wear it to parties. The large and the mini size both have adorable packaging as well. I've seen the roller ones and those are adorable as well. It can be a bit expensive but it is Juicy Couture we're talking about. It isn't going to be cheap. I recommend it you can invest in a good perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got 1oz for $38 at walmart, go figure. I'd say that's a very reasonable price for an eau de parfum. I really like the scent itself... I bought it unsniffed. I do that fairly frequently, though I don't recommend it if you have a mall nearby where you can test different options (I do not.)... So I bought this solely off description and reviews, and I am not disappointed. Although, I was expecting more fruity notes. I smell no fruit whatsoever in this. I get musky vanilla caramel, and that's fine by me. I loved pink sugar, and to me this is like a slightly toned-down, more mature version of that. No cotton candy here but still very sweet and warm. Perfect for fall/winter. Honestly my one critique is that it's not particularly unique, it smells like something I could get at VS for cheaper, but the lasting power of the EDP is actually pretty great on me so I'm satisfied with what I paid for it. I would recommend if you like sweet smells (like pink sugar, fantasy, princess, etc) and yes I might actually repurchase this one (Rare!).