Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 2/11/2013 9:09:00 PM

got it as a gift. in high school there was a girl siting next to me, that used to wear debbie gibson's "electric youth" perfume, it was back in the 90's. it had overly sweet scent,was overpowering and cheap scented and most of the time gave me a headache and made want to puke. i had sort of a flashback, not in a pleasant way, when i smelled juicy couture. luckily the scent didn't last long on my skin, in all other cases it would have been a drawback, not in this one.

on 2/8/2013 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best smelling perfumes I own. It is nice and light but also enough to smell good all day. I dont have to worry about smelling too strong for other people at work. I am almost out and it is on my "to buy" list.

on 2/1/2013 10:52:00 PM

Really one of the worst smelling perfumes I have ever smelled. Instant headache. Gives perfume a bad name. I have Forever Sunshine and fail to see the comparison. I had a sample vial from Sephora and wish I had never sprayed it. Will now take to my bed and pray that no one ever wears this in my presence. Toxic.

on 2/1/2013 2:39:00 PM

This is sweet, creamy, and very feminine. I bought it because it reminds me of By Dolce and Gabbana which has been discontinued. The vanilla and amber notes make it very cozy and warm without being too dark. Pros: I can go anywhere in this, day, night, summer, winter...Cons: I smell this on everyone all the time. Very popular. It makes it hard for it to be a "signature scent" when everyone else wearing it.

on 1/31/2013 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

For over six months I have desired to own this perfume but something would always get in the way. Then today everything fell into place and I was lucky enough to finally purchase.
Overall the words to describe Viva la Juicy is sweet and girly. Most apparent is vanilla, jasmine, caramel, berries and mandarines.
The scent is strong at first and then lingers for the rest of its duration. Only a few sprays is enough, since too much can push people who are sensitive to perfumes away.
Packaging is great, obviously and the price is, well, what you would expect from a higher end brand.
SUGGESTION: buy gift packs/ roller balls to save money but still get the fragrance you love.

on 1/17/2013 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

On me this smells more sweet that fruity and I wish the fruity notes lingered a little longer! I actually like how this smells in the winter more than in the summer, weird because everyone says how it's a summer scent, because in the winter it smells more fruity than it does in the summer. And despite there being millions of "dupes" for this fragrance, I have yet to find a true dupe. I can recognize this scent from anywhere, it is quite distinctive.

on 1/14/2013 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this scent, but I don't think I will repurchase, only because I want to try out new scents. I love the fruity aspects of it, and the general sweetness of it. But lately I've been into more florals. That's not this perfume's fault, that's mine. This is a really lovely scent. Also though, a majority of the girls where I live wear this, so it gets a little annoying at times. Great, though.

on 1/14/2013 4:21:00 PM

My boyfriend got me this once, I was sooo in love with it at that time, but I'm sad to say, I got tired of it.. It's such a wonderful fragrance on the right girl, and if you don't overspray it, even better! I love it to death, and the bottle is so cute, but now it just sits on my dresser.

on 1/13/2013 2:04:00 AM

HG, favorite fragrance. Very girly but not in an overly sweet way. I don't know how to describe it but its slightly sweet and slightly floral, long lasting, and has a 'warm' smell. Good for winter or summer, year round. The bottle is gorgeous. A bit expensive and there are some dupes (la vida loca, vs noir tease) but the real thing is better.

Everyone was raving at this product and all i have to say is that I agree with them! This smells amazing! It's nice and fresh. You can really smell the fruitiness in this perfume and slowly it develops into a nice sweet caramel and amber scent. I have been using this product for about 3 years and I am still in love with it until this day! It is in EDP so it will definitely last all day and it smells really good after a few hours getting a chance to blend in with my skin. Plus for the super cute bottle!

Popular Fragrances