September 1, 2014 | 1938 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I also have this in black and brown. This is just as easy to apply as it would be to use a fine point pen on your eyelids (not that you should do that). The color lasts all day. I have been using these eyeliners for about three weeks with no problem. They are pretty wet when first applied, but they dry quickly. I have only had one negative occurrence with these. The other day, part of the liner wore off and onto the top of my eyelid after approx. 10 hours of wear.....but that has only happened that one time since I started using these on a daily basis. I noticed one of the reviewers mentioned that you should not use these in your waterline. Can I just say that no one should ever ever ever use liquid eyeliner in their waterline. Yikes!

These make for a perfect winged eyeliner. Every felt tip eyeliner I have ever tried has dried out within two weeks. These are still going strong. I would recommend these to anyone that wants a long wearing eyeliner that is easy to remove at the end of the day. These (all but one time) have lasted on my eyes until the end of the day when I took them off with makeup remover.

Update: Yesterday I wore this liner for 16 hours straight (not by choices; it was a long day) and it smudged all over my eyelid by the time I got home. So, this defintely isn't as heavy duty as some gel liners, but it is still great for the price and for a liner that I will use for a non-physically active non-long day. :) I still prefer to wear it on a day-to-day basis because you don't have to tug on your eyelids to get it off like you do with some gel liners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

This is a nice liquid liner and probably the easiest to use of all that I have tried. I have the black and brown as well and I like the color and ease of application. My only beef is that they don't last as long on me as my other eyeliners. My Avon Glimmersticks last longer and my Lucy Mineral eyeliners last all day (when applied wet they look just like liquid eyeliner). I find myself reaching for those instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by anywayreally

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this product in black and brown. Very good color, very nice line. Be warned, though: this is not intended to be used on your waterline. I turned my eyeball black like the demons on SUPERNATURAL. It didn't hurt, and it went away in a few minutes, but it scared the crap out of me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Nope, didn't like it. Formulation was too dry & applicator was too big to make a crisp cat eye. I felt like I had to go over the same line several times in order to get the pigmentation I was looking for.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ErikaJanet

This product was nicely pigmented, opaque in just about one swipe. However, it wore off and smeared on my oily lids after about an hour or two. It did look nice while it was one, I just wish this lasted as nicely on me as it does on others, but unfortunately it does not.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by sisface23

I was looking for a good liquid eyeliner pen and was excited to try these based on all of the good reviews. I bought both the black and brown. I tried them both on and, unfortunately, after wearing it for a short time my eyelids started to burn. I immediately washed it off and I am left with red, swollen eyelids. Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I'm a total novice with liquid liner and getting the perfect winged look. However, this makes it very easy. The tip is thick and tapered, firm but flexible and the perfect length (ok...keep it clean! I'm still talking about eyeliner;p). It's a very pigmented black also.

I still don't get a perfect wing, but that's user error, not the eyeliners fault:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by elizabethcorso

Absolute greatest eyeliner pen on the market, at also the best price. My last eyeliner pen from Revlon ran out so I found this one at Walgreens for only $1.99 and decided to buy. Based on the price, I wasn't expecting much, but it exceeded all my expectations. The fine tip of the pen allows you to get right above the lash line. Lasts all day long and is easy to use. Also provides a nice winged effect for special occasions. I have absolutely no complaints about this liner. Can't believe how amazing it is considering the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by TeacherCarrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great, great, great, liquid liner for doing a winged look! I have both the brown and black and love these! After trying numerous liquid liners (pen and sponge brush) and have even more problems with the tip drying out, or not getting a fine enough line for my wing...these are the best!! How can you beat the price and the quality?! For such an inexpensive liner, it lasts an awfully long time when I wear it.

I have the hardest time finding them though because Walgreens is always sold out of them. The only thing I have a very tiny tiny issue with is that they do smell a little funky. But I could care less about that because everything else about them is fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by piper34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used Revlon Colorstay for years before picking this one up at Walgreens on a whim for $2. I've been using it now for over 6 months and have found that it goes on smooth with a rich color and lasts through the work day. Great alternative if you're looking for a cheaper liquid liner.