December 19, 2014 | 1475 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by beckspr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got the brown one at Kmart last week. On my first impression it was a reddish watery mess to the point that I almost threw it out. Well... I decided to store it with the tip pointing down for 2 days and it came back to life! It's showing as a dark brown when I swatched it on my hand! I guess the formula separated from being stored for such a long time standing up. I'm happy I gave it another chance!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This liner is fabu-liss!!! I had one for over a year and it still was moist and had alot of color in it. Most liners ive bought in the past when Ive used them they seem to be loosing color in the first applications. I used to love CG line exact but it would dry up quickly, one time I bought a PF one and it was dry as soon as I got it out of the package, BOO!!
Here in Miami I can only find it in a local drugstore chain called Navarro for like $2 and there's always sales on this brand, so its such a good deal. Ive been using one now for months! and no fading and no irritation/infection what so ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG liquid eyeliner! I am not too good at using a brush tip eyeliner, so I lean more towards felt tips and markers. Not only is this cheap, but it is super black with a matte finish (unlike the Jordana semi permanent eyeliner) and it lasts ALL day. The tip is the perfect size to make a thin or thick line, and making a wing is a breeze. And did I mention this is dirt cheap? 1.99 at my local drugstore! My only MINOR gripe is it dries out pretty fast, but it's probably because I use it every day haha. I hope this never goes away! I hate searching for the perfect liquid eyeliner, and if they get rid of this, I'll just stop using liquid liner haha. LOVE THIS! TRY IT! It's awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by feedmekarats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i really like this eyeliner. but i would not recommend this to somebody with darker skin just because they color comes out more like grayish and not black. the reason why i say this is because my roommate and i got this same eyeliner (bcz it was super cheap) and it look just fine on me ( nc25) but on her (she is NC45) they color isnt black,its almost gray. but overall i like this eyeliner for me, cheap and the color is rich.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is a decent liner, especially for the price. However, I prefer a thinner tip, so I didn't get much use out of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

This is my HG eyeliner! Seriously, my last pen lasted me 10 months and I still could have used it, but was afraid of infections. I don't like to keep eye products more than 6 months, but I just couldn't separate from this liner. It's $2.29 at Walgreens and it goes on awesome! I've tried tons of felt tip pens, and this is the most natural for me! It's smooth, glides on naturally and you can make the line as thick or thin as you want. A definite gem and my HG eyeliner!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I also have this in black and brown. This is just as easy to apply as it would be to use a fine point pen on your eyelids (not that you should do that). The color lasts all day. I have been using these eyeliners for about three weeks with no problem. They are pretty wet when first applied, but they dry quickly. I have only had one negative occurrence with these. The other day, part of the liner wore off and onto the top of my eyelid after approx. 10 hours of wear.....but that has only happened that one time since I started using these on a daily basis. I noticed one of the reviewers mentioned that you should not use these in your waterline. Can I just say that no one should ever ever ever use liquid eyeliner in their waterline. Yikes!

These make for a perfect winged eyeliner. Every felt tip eyeliner I have ever tried has dried out within two weeks. These are still going strong. I would recommend these to anyone that wants a long wearing eyeliner that is easy to remove at the end of the day. These (all but one time) have lasted on my eyes until the end of the day when I took them off with makeup remover.

Update: Yesterday I wore this liner for 16 hours straight (not by choices; it was a long day) and it smudged all over my eyelid by the time I got home. So, this defintely isn't as heavy duty as some gel liners, but it is still great for the price and for a liner that I will use for a non-physically active non-long day. :) I still prefer to wear it on a day-to-day basis because you don't have to tug on your eyelids to get it off like you do with some gel liners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

This is a nice liquid liner and probably the easiest to use of all that I have tried. I have the black and brown as well and I like the color and ease of application. My only beef is that they don't last as long on me as my other eyeliners. My Avon Glimmersticks last longer and my Lucy Mineral eyeliners last all day (when applied wet they look just like liquid eyeliner). I find myself reaching for those instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by anywayreally

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this product in black and brown. Very good color, very nice line. Be warned, though: this is not intended to be used on your waterline. I turned my eyeball black like the demons on SUPERNATURAL. It didn't hurt, and it went away in a few minutes, but it scared the crap out of me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Nope, didn't like it. Formulation was too dry & applicator was too big to make a crisp cat eye. I felt like I had to go over the same line several times in order to get the pigmentation I was looking for.