July 31, 2014 | 1106 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by anywayreally

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this product in black and brown. Very good color, very nice line. Be warned, though: this is not intended to be used on your waterline. I turned my eyeball black like the demons on SUPERNATURAL. It didn't hurt, and it went away in a few minutes, but it scared the crap out of me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Nope, didn't like it. Formulation was too dry & applicator was too big to make a crisp cat eye. I felt like I had to go over the same line several times in order to get the pigmentation I was looking for.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ErikaJanet

This product was nicely pigmented, opaque in just about one swipe. However, it wore off and smeared on my oily lids after about an hour or two. It did look nice while it was one, I just wish this lasted as nicely on me as it does on others, but unfortunately it does not.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by sisface23

I was looking for a good liquid eyeliner pen and was excited to try these based on all of the good reviews. I bought both the black and brown. I tried them both on and, unfortunately, after wearing it for a short time my eyelids started to burn. I immediately washed it off and I am left with red, swollen eyelids. Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I'm a total novice with liquid liner and getting the perfect winged look. However, this makes it very easy. The tip is thick and tapered, firm but flexible and the perfect length (ok...keep it clean! I'm still talking about eyeliner;p). It's a very pigmented black also.

I still don't get a perfect wing, but that's user error, not the eyeliners fault:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by elizabethcorso

Absolute greatest eyeliner pen on the market, at also the best price. My last eyeliner pen from Revlon ran out so I found this one at Walgreens for only $1.99 and decided to buy. Based on the price, I wasn't expecting much, but it exceeded all my expectations. The fine tip of the pen allows you to get right above the lash line. Lasts all day long and is easy to use. Also provides a nice winged effect for special occasions. I have absolutely no complaints about this liner. Can't believe how amazing it is considering the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by TeacherCarrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great, great, great, liquid liner for doing a winged look! I have both the brown and black and love these! After trying numerous liquid liners (pen and sponge brush) and have even more problems with the tip drying out, or not getting a fine enough line for my wing...these are the best!! How can you beat the price and the quality?! For such an inexpensive liner, it lasts an awfully long time when I wear it.

I have the hardest time finding them though because Walgreens is always sold out of them. The only thing I have a very tiny tiny issue with is that they do smell a little funky. But I could care less about that because everything else about them is fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by piper34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used Revlon Colorstay for years before picking this one up at Walgreens on a whim for $2. I've been using it now for over 6 months and have found that it goes on smooth with a rich color and lasts through the work day. Great alternative if you're looking for a cheaper liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by lexkay86

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

All I can say is wow, I picked this up at walgreens like 2 years ago and it works amazing I'm still on my first one lord knows how. It stays on FOREVER, so pigmented, and dirt cheap!!!! It was only 2$ save your money and buy this instead of something high end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by groovinchic

I typically buy HE eye products but lately I've been so intrigued by some of the DS products getting great reviews. I saw this as I was picking up the famous Jordana mascara and thought I'd try it. I picked both black and brown.

This is a real winner for me. Over the past five years I've used pencil eyeliner almost exclusively because I have a horrible time making a smooth line with liquid eyeliners, and pencil helps to smooth everything out. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to make a nice, thin (or thick) and even line, and really get in there so that there wasn't a gap. Most importantly, it stayed all day long without smudging and very little fading.

My one word of caution is that the dark brown pen was the same color as my black pen, so just be careful in case you are looking for a mid-brown shade.