April 20, 2014 | 1890 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ellab02

It made my skin red, irriated and dry. My skin was actually burning from this product. I do no reccomend buying this product if you have acne-prone/ sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Nephanie7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh worse ever! It made my face peel and itch like crazy. I was really sad about it too because it smelled really good and I like grapefruit...oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by carrotcake11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I tried this several years ago and loved it! I like the smell, the pretty pink color, and it made my skin soft but clean. I don't get all the hate! I will have to purchase it again and see if I still like it as much. I didn't repurchase because the pump bottle is hard to travel with, but I would like to try it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Helloneighbor

Awful Awful product. I used this 3 times (once a day) while I was on vacation and so I did not have my normal face wash with me. I was at my parents house and so used this since they had it on the sink. It severely dried out my skin and now it feels like sand paper and is peeling. I can't believe this happened after only three uses. ugh.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaA94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was pretty iffy about this product but I needed a cleanser so I got this. Immediately after the first use, it really dried out my skin!! It was so tight and the next day I broke out :(( It's supposed to help with breakouts!! Very upsetting. I'm not going to give up though and I'm going to reduce it to once a day or pm. One tip is to have a really good moisturizer! I use St Ive's collagen moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by chrischambers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I dislike this product with a burning passion. I got this because I got sucked into advertisements. I read a lot of bad reviews but I didn't listen to them. (Stupid me.) The first time I used it, it was OK i guess. My skin felt fine. The second time, it felt really really tight, and it hurt a lot. I moisturized after, thinking maybe that was the problem. The third time it felt even more tight, and started to break me out. BIG time. I had huge deep spots that I had never gotten any thing like them before after using this.. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but I still didn't like how tight and painful it made my skin feel..It literally felt like my skin was on fire. I have pretty sensitive skin so that is probably a factor, but there are much better products out there and I don't understand the hype about this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by alibee78

This stuff is VERY harsh. I used it and had the worst reaction I have ever had to a face wash. I woke up with swollen eyes, my whole face was red and hurt so bad. Even my neck was covered in a rash. As the day went on the pain continued. I ended up with a dry peeling face that was incredibly painful and nasty looking for 4 days. I couldn't use lotion because my face was still so sore. I don't know how this stuff is even on the market. Look out if you have sensitive skin especially. I really do not recommend this product. My son used it and had the same reaction as I did. $12 in the trash!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Kimosaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this product! after using it twice i had a serious reaction on my face. My face turned bright red, i developed blisters and eventually my face turned into a giant scab. It took about a week to heal but my face was severely dry and itchy after that. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. It might be good if you have extremely oily skin and only use it a couple times a week.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by sdbxo

I'm not sure how this product was able to be put out on the shelves. I used it and when I woke up the next morning my face was horrible. My skin was dried out, red, flakey, and I had more acne than I had to begin with. I pretty much paid $8 for my skin to look like crap...Thanks Neutrogena!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by TheLolitaHaze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The first time I used it was okay. Normally my face can handle cleansers that are super drying. However, I didn't expect that of this one. I continued to use it all over my face and after a few minutes my skin would be SUPER dry. As in I can see the little white dryness in patches around my mouth.

I hated the smell in the beginning but I guess now I'm used to it so it's alright...definitely wakes you up in the morning.

If you do have really really REALLY oily skin use it. If not, only use it to wash problem areas, like little parts of your forehead that have pimples or like one part of your cheek. Not good for your entire face.