December 22, 2014 | 1642 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPink17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im on the fence about this product only for one reason. The formula is a hit and miss for me. I have repurchased this product recently and after using up my first tube, I swore by this liner! But the second tube was a miss because the formula was way too watery and not black enough, causing it to last a very short amount of time on my lids.

Overall, this is a really great liquid eyeliner and it works brilliantly!! It will basically be up to how lucky you are on what tube you end up purchasing and whether or not it is the watery formula. Personally, I would repurchase this in hopes of getting the actual black formula!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Jwalash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been wearing liquid liner since I was 12..lol, yes 12!! haha! I was allowed to wear anything as long as I didn't look trashy. I must say I've tried every single liquid eyeliner there is since then, n I must say I love this felt tip. the formula on the other hand, not so much. A little watery. If I use this felt tip with my HG liquid, I can do my perfect cat eye in 30 seconds flat... For BOTH eyes!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by chocolatemoose369

This formula is too liquidy and watery for me, I can see my skin through the color! Won't be buying again, might just invest in a high end liner since I do a winged look everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 8:43:00 AM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I normally use Maybelline Line Stilleto, which I really like. I bought this on a whim, it was a BOGO and I heard so many great things about it on MUA so I thought, hey...why not? Well....I LOVE IT! This is identical to Lancome Art liner for a fraction of the cost! This brush is a lil narrower than my Maybelline and the black is blacker...so what's not to love? So glad I strayed from my norm to try this! I also love the stiffness of this brush. I think it would be great for liquid liner beginners since the brush is stiffer, it's easier to apply than with a flimsy brush. Even if this isn't on a BOGO sale its around $8 I think so super cheap! If you're looking for a good liquid, give this one a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by ahuang300

I love thus eyeliner! It makes applying liquid liner so easy and I love the shiny black finish it has on the eyes. The fine tip at the end makes it easy to control and to draw very specific lines and wings. Great product. Will always be my liquid liner of choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by hiddencat2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently started doing winged eyeliner, and this is my go-to product to use. It's really easy to work with, even for someone who is clumsy as heck with makeup. I've tried potted liners with various brushes, liquid liners with brushes, but this one I can consistently get great-looking results with. I think it's getting time to repurchase because my felt it starting to feel drier (I've had it a few months now) and I definitely will. Only con is that it can flake off if you apply it in too many layers.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by MrzVentura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this eyeliner as long as I can remember..I love it. I am a huge fan of felt tips as I think they are really easy to control and I love how black it is. This has been my HG liquid liner and will continue to be. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by xjayle

This is my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner of all time! The brush is so easy to control and line with. I can control the thickness of the line I draw on my eyes and also, draw a little wing perfectly. Love love love this eyeliner. Only dislike is that the liquid can be transparent sometimes. You'll need to shake it up a bit before application but I don't mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by klumzyrose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product is great if you want either a thin line or a thick,bold line! The felt tip makes it easy for you to move around the eye and create great wings! i don't know why but felt tip is always easier for me because brush tips are just too flexible.. like too flimsy for my hands since they are not very steady.. so I always go to the felt tips! What I also like about this is that the felt tip brush is longer than other brands so you can make thinner lines and wings since I don't want my whole lid to be black, hence I'm Asian with not so big eyelids. I also thought that the gold tube was for the brush tip and the felt tip ones were in black. but there were gold and black tubes for the felt tip! so I got the gold one since it looks fancier. I recommend this or the Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner since they are very similar. This is a tad bit expensive since you don't get much product. probably lasts about 2 months if you use it daily or perhaps several days of the week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

i love this liner so much! the carbon black is perfect, never grey, never fading, never creases. i live in the valley where during the summertime it easily reaches 100+ and this still hasn't budged on me. i still am in love with my bobbi brown eyeliner in a pot, i alternate it here and there but mostly turn to my loreal because i always get a precise and straight line every time and can carry it on the go