Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

3.0

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

Terrible! I bought this and it made my whole face break out in little tiny bumps, and it made my face itch and burn. I probably had a a allergic reaction to something in the product, but it made my combination skin flaky. So unless you have super oily skin I wouldn't risk buying this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I dont have sensitive skin. I have never had a bad reaction to any kind of makeup or facewash other than the occasional dryness. After maybe 2or 3 days i had some kind of itcy rash break out on my chin. It took a week to go away.

This is AWFUL. I bought this because I needed a scrub in a pinch and it smelled delicious - within a week it had tried out my skin to the point where it was actually flaking off! Maybe for incredibly oily skin this would be effective, but not for combination skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This products works well for me, and I have very oily, acne prone skin. It keeps my acne undercontrol and smells fine which I don't really care about, but you know. I give it four stars only because it keeps my acne under control, but it doesn't really do anything special like soften skin, erase acne scars, etc., but I guess that's what you'll be getting for something of this price. I would buy it again just because I know I can trust it.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Used this for like two months and it made my skin so much worse. Got more spots and my skin didn't felt clean. I think the scrub opened up my pores and that caused the spots. Don't use this if you have sensitive skin!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Used this product up (since I paid for it, might as well). It did absolutely NOTHING for my skin. Which is what I find with most neutrogena products. I do get blemishes and have oily skin. But this did nothing to help it. I've seen better results with using baking soda as a scrub.

This cleanser made my skin so dry that it got so rough and flakey..
It didn't do much for my breakouts, so I will not be repurchasing!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I didnt like this product it made my skin dry It irrated my skin on my nose area..

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love how this smells it's a good scrub for combination skin types<3 I Bought this for my hormonal acne breakouts but it really didn't do anything but it did brighten my skin a lot. This can be drying and that's why you should pat your skin and leave it slightly damp then put your moisturizer on it works great!(;

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have bought this a few times over the years, but I won't be buying it again. I have oily skin but I found this too drying. I also had some dry skin because of a cold and I was using this as a scrub as an attempt to get rid of it. It didn't work at all. I like the scent though.