September 21, 2014 | 2047 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Nobodys_angel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I had a tube of this lying somewhere in my toiletry basket. I think i bought it months ago because it looked so pretty but didnt actually get down to using it. So anyways, the other day, i found it again and decided to give it a go.
First off...i loveee the smell..it gives you a pick up. I love citruses.
Im usually averse to anything grainy because although i have oily acne-prone skin...it tends to be too harsh. But i LOVE this cleanser...it made my face sooo smooth and refreshed and i didnt feel tight or dry after using it. You just have to make sure you dab some water while massaging so it don't get dry and use gentle circular motion. I love it. Will use it everyday now for sure.

Edit: after using this for two weeks.. I started to get irritation bumps ad itchy skin which went away after I stopped using it. So I guess it's back to the drawing board

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by JenniVer01

When I used this cleanser, I tend to find it very drying and irritating despite the fact I get oily skin. This caused me more breakouts but I could see the improvement of my blackhead removal.
The smell was fairly nice and refreshing but since it was too irritating to my skin, I would not buy this again.
I hope to see a good product from Neutrogena introduced to the shelves.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by showfish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive-oily skin and I thought this was the worst for my face! This dried out my face soooo much that I had to follow with a deep moisturizer each time I washed my face. After using this for 2 months , the smell was horrible. I would have liked it if it wasn't so harsh to my face though. 2/5 for this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

YIKES. This product made my skin sensitive, red, and painful to the touch. Once I stopped using it, my skin cleared up. This seems to be a 'love it or hate it' scrub, and I unfortunately am in the hate it category. The only good thing about it that I liked was the scent.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by bornbackwards

The smell is too strong, it caused even more acne, and I felt like it left my skin dirty or like a thick film over it even after rinsing my face well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by sandyylee

left me skin feeling so soft and my acne and redness disappeared after 2 weeks of using it every morning!!!! awesome product

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by TashaGale

This was the only face wash that ever irritated my skin. I don`t have sensitive skin but this left it dry and red, even if I just barely slid it accross my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 4:51:00 AM More reviews by alexasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is absolutely horrible. It gave me a rash on my face and totally destroyed it. My face is damaged right now and doing so much to get it back to where it was. Neutrogena is an enemy right now. I will not recommend this product to anyone, but only because it did horrible things to my skin. If this happens to you get aquaphor and use it. It will help your face a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kilexa

Was looking for something new for my skin during the summer as I seem to breakout when I sweat a lot.. Had mild breakouts before buying this product & I swear it only made my skin worse. I was breaking out almost daily and this stuff was my main trace to it. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict4ever

My skin is super greasy, but when I wash with this I can just feel the oil melt right off. My skin feels very light and clean afterwards. Only face wash that can control my acne. Love it.