October 1, 2014 | 2003 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Twinkelstar

Love this for my brows, the powders are pigmented, the colors are just right for my eyebrows. I don't use the wax because I prefer a clear brow gel, but the wax is ok. Just don't like sticking my fingers in it.

Definately a recommendation for ladies with dark eyebrows (mine are dark brown/black)...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing kit. I literally can't think of anything else to write that hasn't been wrote already. But I'll try.

For starters, the powder won't budge, no matter what. I literally sweated all of my make-up off but this. Surprisingly, it does come off rather easy with cleanser or make-up remover though.

Also I love how this kit comes complete with tweezers, a slanted brush, and wax. I thought that was kinda cute, and those two extra accessories made me feel that Wet'n'Wild had really put a lot of thought into their customer service.

The wax itself is a bit iffy. It was hard to pile the wax on to the slanted brush, but just like the brow powder, once you do get it applied...it stays put.

I really love this kit, but I do hate the color selection. I bought the last kit available in "Ash Brown", and it was way too dark for my eye brows and pale, porcelain complexion (I'm somewhere around an NW10-NW15).

In the pan the light brown looked like a perfect fit, but it's really pigmented. I even applied the light brown powder in dots on my eye brows, and gently blended the color in, yet the color payoff was still too intense.

If I could ever get my hands on a decent color match, then this brow kit would definitely be of HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 5:17:00 AM More reviews by mwujek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For the price, you can't beat this product. I've tried expensive brands thinking I would get better quality but always returns to Wet 'n Wild as their product is the best not only for price but does a great job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brow kit. Super cheap and very pigmented. A little goes a long way. The tweezers work well also. The brow powder and wax stay put all day. Highly recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the ash brown shade and initially I thought the darker color would look too harsh on me but it turned out to be a perfect match for my brows. My hair color looks black although it is actually a very dark shade of brown and I have wasted a lot of money over the past year or so on different brow pencils trying to find a color match. All of which have been either too light to look natural or so dark I looked like Groucho Marx.

I like the packaging design of this kit although the mirror does feel like it may fall out at any moment. The brush works great for applying the powder but not the wax and the tweezers are useful for plucking strays on the go. The wax in my opinion doesn't have much hold but I have pretty unruly brows so that may why it doesn't work well for me. I also noticed that if you apply the powder and then the wax as the packaging states, it will then make the powder appear just a tad darker and as a result my brows don't look natural.

After experimenting with how much wax to apply and getting the same result I found that applying a little wax first with my pinkie finger, combing my brows into place, and then filling in the sparse areas with powder works much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought one of these but I am still deciding on whether I bought the right shade combinations for my skin tone or not. This is my first e/b powder use. Before I used to use e/b pencils to fill in my e/b s. So I am still getting the hang of it. I came across something someone on the net said about using 2 brow powder colors. The packaging is cute with a tweezer which is not good in my opinion & it broke anyways. There is a mirror & the brush is good. I am worried that I will go though the wax before the powders & also about my having oily skin so the wax may make it worse or just give that area a shiny look. But overall if you can make it work for yourself I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by UrbanxGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Only drawback for me is that I seem to blow through the wax. My powders are no where near hitting pan but I am scraping corners on the wax. For the price I don't mind. I think I paid somewhere around $4.00 for mine. I will certainly be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

I have already gone through 2 of these and I got backups as well. Sadly I have mistreated and abused my tweezer when I was younger so i have really sparse eyebrows that get cut off. This has a wax that helps tame my brows and it also has good colour to fill in my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by enlight75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW this product is amazing. I got it when it was buy one get one free...so cheap. It stays on long and looks wonderfully natural :). The packaging is adorable with a sliding out mirror. A little of the powder goes a long way I LOVE this :) HG > mirror,tweezers,2 brow shades of powder, and a brow gel <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by beautyobsessed

HG! Who knew??! I went back and bought two more. That's how impressed I am with this product. I purchased the ash brown kit. The powder has more staying power than the MAC shadow I was using on my brows. The lighter brown color is PERFECT on my brows.