Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

4.5

on 10/2/2010 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

works great and stay in place and stays on and fits great in my purse .. in a cute lil plastic box with everything u need

on 9/27/2010 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love it! Excellent match! Lasts all day! And the gel keeps your brow hairs from moving. I used to use the medium brown when i had my natural hair color (dark brown) then i dyed my hair black and now use the dark brown. Perfect match. :)

on 9/16/2010 9:45:00 AM

I got this in Ash Gray and I'm just using the lighter shade powder. I guess the darker shade is just great for night-outs. I hope they release this is lighter shades (gray/ brown) I want those soft looking brows =) The wax is just okay not sticky. The small tweezers is cool for those on the go and for emergencies. The mirror.. hmmm I haven't really used it since it looks so fragile that it might fall off the kit anytime. I just wished the packaging is more elegant looking too.

on 9/16/2010 12:49:00 AM

I naturally have very few eyebrow hairs, unlike other ladies who have overplucked their brows, I was born with barely any. I've been looking for ways to fill in my eyebrows and keep them natural looking for a long time. I've mostly used pencils, so this kit was the first powder I've ever used so my first few times were a bit clumsy, but I think I've got the hang of it now.

I'm Asian, and I have this in Ash brown and the colour match is perfect to my naturally dark hair and fair skin. I need to only tap the brush onto the powder and it'd be enough to completely draw my brows. A little REALLY goes a long way.

I haven't used much of the wax though, and honestly I'm not quite sure how to? The instructions say to use it afterwards to 'keep my brows in place' but I find that if I put it on afterwards I end up rubbing off the brow powder I just put on. I end up using it before the powder so there's something for the powder to stick onto instead.

on 9/9/2010 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this for my brows, the powders are pigmented, the colors are just right for my eyebrows. I don't use the wax because I prefer a clear brow gel, but the wax is ok. Just don't like sticking my fingers in it.

Definately a recommendation for ladies with dark eyebrows (mine are dark brown/black)...

on 9/7/2010 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is an amazing kit. I literally can't think of anything else to write that hasn't been wrote already. But I'll try.

For starters, the powder won't budge, no matter what. I literally sweated all of my make-up off but this. Surprisingly, it does come off rather easy with cleanser or make-up remover though.

Also I love how this kit comes complete with tweezers, a slanted brush, and wax. I thought that was kinda cute, and those two extra accessories made me feel that Wet'n'Wild had really put a lot of thought into their customer service.

The wax itself is a bit iffy. It was hard to pile the wax on to the slanted brush, but just like the brow powder, once you do get it applied...it stays put.

I really love this kit, but I do hate the color selection. I bought the last kit available in "Ash Brown", and it was way too dark for my eye brows and pale, porcelain complexion (I'm somewhere around an NW10-NW15).

In the pan the light brown looked like a perfect fit, but it's really pigmented. I even applied the light brown powder in dots on my eye brows, and gently blended the color in, yet the color payoff was still too intense.

If I could ever get my hands on a decent color match, then this brow kit would definitely be of HG status.

on 9/7/2010 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

For the price, you can't beat this product. I've tried expensive brands thinking I would get better quality but always returns to Wet 'n Wild as their product is the best not only for price but does a great job.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I love this brow kit. Super cheap and very pigmented. A little goes a long way. The tweezers work well also. The brow powder and wax stay put all day. Highly recommend this!

on 8/6/2010 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have this in the ash brown shade and initially I thought the darker color would look too harsh on me but it turned out to be a perfect match for my brows. My hair color looks black although it is actually a very dark shade of brown and I have wasted a lot of money over the past year or so on different brow pencils trying to find a color match. All of which have been either too light to look natural or so dark I looked like Groucho Marx.

I like the packaging design of this kit although the mirror does feel like it may fall out at any moment. The brush works great for applying the powder but not the wax and the tweezers are useful for plucking strays on the go. The wax in my opinion doesn't have much hold but I have pretty unruly brows so that may why it doesn't work well for me. I also noticed that if you apply the powder and then the wax as the packaging states, it will then make the powder appear just a tad darker and as a result my brows don't look natural.

After experimenting with how much wax to apply and getting the same result I found that applying a little wax first with my pinkie finger, combing my brows into place, and then filling in the sparse areas with powder works much better.

on 8/3/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I bought one of these but I am still deciding on whether I bought the right shade combinations for my skin tone or not. This is my first e/b powder use. Before I used to use e/b pencils to fill in my e/b s. So I am still getting the hang of it. I came across something someone on the net said about using 2 brow powder colors. The packaging is cute with a tweezer which is not good in my opinion & it broke anyways. There is a mirror & the brush is good. I am worried that I will go though the wax before the powders & also about my having oily skin so the wax may make it worse or just give that area a shiny look. But overall if you can make it work for yourself I would recommend it.

Popular Brows Products