April 16, 2014 | 1803 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by beautyobsessed

HG! Who knew??! I went back and bought two more. That's how impressed I am with this product. I purchased the ash brown kit. The powder has more staying power than the MAC shadow I was using on my brows. The lighter brown color is PERFECT on my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by foxieq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am incredibly impressed with this kit. A little bit goes a long way! My brows are naturally kind of whack (the times I've gotten them shaped they've been frustrated) so I fill them in, and I like filling them in with this to add an additional shape, whether a nicer shape or arch.

I was scared that the colors wouldn't be good for me, but they blended in quite perfectly! But my FAVORITE part of the kit is the brow gel - it's more like a very soft wax. I used to love stocking up on clear mascaras to gel my brows, but this feels so much more natural but works the same! HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I luckily got this product on clearance for $1.25. Such a great deal for a HG product. I have been using this almost everyday for several months, and I have tons of product left. The brush is great, and the tweezers are suprisingly good, too. I should have purchased two of these. If you see this product and you're looking for an inexpensive way to get great brows, try this product out!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was at the store about to buy the NYC brow kit but was just looking around and fortunately happened upon this. Just from looking, it's obvious that this is the better product of the two. The Wet 'n' Wild kit comes with two powders--medium brown and dark brown/black--and the brush is much more defined than the NYC brush. The brush and tiny tweezers really do a great job; the brush and powders can even be used to apply as eyeliner.

I had dark brown hair that often gets confused with black. Previously, I used the darkest shade to fill in my brows but, looking back on pictures, it was waaaay too dark. Since I have almost black hair and this shade doesn't work for me, I doubt it would a good choice for anyone. Using the lighter shade gives a softer appearance while still defining my brows. Now I use the dark shade as eyeliner by dabbing the brush into a bit of water - it works so well! I don't use the wax and it could honestly be left out.

I love how the entire package is so compact and great for travelling. The packaging is easy to open and there's a mirror that slides out - I've heard people complain about how the NYC packaging is hard to slide open and how it seems like it is about to break.

I wouldn't repurchase as I am now only using natural products.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by r0san

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would most definitely buy this product again.

I bought this at my local Zellers for $5 something CAD. Love it! I used to use a pencil to fill in my brows, but I found that it wears away during the day, but powder works amazing! I haven't tried the tweezers, nor do I use the tiny brush that often, but I like keeping it handy just in case. Works marvelous with an angled brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by oliviachloe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Lately I have been buying more HE products, but I was stumped on finding an eyebrow powder. I was considering some more expensive brands, but I was in Rite Aid and found this one and on an impulse bought it. I'm so glad I did. It comes with two powder shades, and I find that I use the darker one more often. I sometimes use the wax, which helps keep stray hairs in order. Also, I really like the tiny angled brush that comes with it--don't throw it out until you try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

MY HG! They better not discontinue this. I use Ash Brown. I have gone through countless brow pencils and various other powders, and nothing have come close to the results I have gotten from this. I can mix both colours for a natural look, use only the dark when I want a more intense look or the only the lightest for a more muted out brow. Very pigmented, a dab is enough (or two depending on the look you're going for) and I actually use the brush, mine is stiff and applies the product only where I want it. The tweezers are alright for the occasional stray you'll randomly see at the wrong moment and the mirror has come in handy when I happen to forget mine. While the packaging isn't the prettiest thing, that doesn't really matter to me, it's not like I pull it out to retouch my brows. Because I don't have to! Stays put all day, and I use the wax before I apply the powder just to help it stick, as opposed to after. It looks natural either way I apply it, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by seaglassmakeupcollector

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this kit! It comes with a tweezer, brush, brow gel, and two colors. I got the kit ash brown and if I mix the two colors it matches perfectly. The tweezers do a pretty good job too, and i love the brush. I'll also use the brush as an eyeliner brush sometimes, and it works great both ways.

The only thing I don't like about it is the brow gel. It's hard to use and honestly doesn't work, but whatever. I just use clear brow gel.

Overall: Love! and price ia A-mazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by LiLLatinaFLava

I agree with the review below by Jean550. This kit is great and very cheap. I would def buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by krisc17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good brow kit. The tweezers kind of suck and pinch but it's convenient to have on the go. Aside from the tweezers, it also comes with a mini brush, mirror, two brow shades and wax so I love the fact that everything you need comes packed in a small case. The wax works well I just always tend to have to put a little more than I expect but that might just be me. I love both brow shades and use them both. The brush is good, but I just wish I could achieve more control with it. Overall I would definitely buy and recommend this product.