July 30, 2014 | 2194 users online

Brows - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Brow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brow kit. Super cheap and very pigmented. A little goes a long way. The tweezers work well also. The brow powder and wax stay put all day. Highly recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the ash brown shade and initially I thought the darker color would look too harsh on me but it turned out to be a perfect match for my brows. My hair color looks black although it is actually a very dark shade of brown and I have wasted a lot of money over the past year or so on different brow pencils trying to find a color match. All of which have been either too light to look natural or so dark I looked like Groucho Marx.

I like the packaging design of this kit although the mirror does feel like it may fall out at any moment. The brush works great for applying the powder but not the wax and the tweezers are useful for plucking strays on the go. The wax in my opinion doesn't have much hold but I have pretty unruly brows so that may why it doesn't work well for me. I also noticed that if you apply the powder and then the wax as the packaging states, it will then make the powder appear just a tad darker and as a result my brows don't look natural.

After experimenting with how much wax to apply and getting the same result I found that applying a little wax first with my pinkie finger, combing my brows into place, and then filling in the sparse areas with powder works much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by adrota

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought one of these but I am still deciding on whether I bought the right shade combinations for my skin tone or not. This is my first e/b powder use. Before I used to use e/b pencils to fill in my e/b s. So I am still getting the hang of it. I came across something someone on the net said about using 2 brow powder colors. The packaging is cute with a tweezer which is not good in my opinion & it broke anyways. There is a mirror & the brush is good. I am worried that I will go though the wax before the powders & also about my having oily skin so the wax may make it worse or just give that area a shiny look. But overall if you can make it work for yourself I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by UrbanxGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Only drawback for me is that I seem to blow through the wax. My powders are no where near hitting pan but I am scraping corners on the wax. For the price I don't mind. I think I paid somewhere around $4.00 for mine. I will certainly be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

I have already gone through 2 of these and I got backups as well. Sadly I have mistreated and abused my tweezer when I was younger so i have really sparse eyebrows that get cut off. This has a wax that helps tame my brows and it also has good colour to fill in my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by enlight75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW this product is amazing. I got it when it was buy one get one free...so cheap. It stays on long and looks wonderfully natural :). The packaging is adorable with a sliding out mirror. A little of the powder goes a long way I LOVE this :) HG > mirror,tweezers,2 brow shades of powder, and a brow gel <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by beautyobsessed

HG! Who knew??! I went back and bought two more. That's how impressed I am with this product. I purchased the ash brown kit. The powder has more staying power than the MAC shadow I was using on my brows. The lighter brown color is PERFECT on my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by foxieq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am incredibly impressed with this kit. A little bit goes a long way! My brows are naturally kind of whack (the times I've gotten them shaped they've been frustrated) so I fill them in, and I like filling them in with this to add an additional shape, whether a nicer shape or arch.

I was scared that the colors wouldn't be good for me, but they blended in quite perfectly! But my FAVORITE part of the kit is the brow gel - it's more like a very soft wax. I used to love stocking up on clear mascaras to gel my brows, but this feels so much more natural but works the same! HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I luckily got this product on clearance for $1.25. Such a great deal for a HG product. I have been using this almost everyday for several months, and I have tons of product left. The brush is great, and the tweezers are suprisingly good, too. I should have purchased two of these. If you see this product and you're looking for an inexpensive way to get great brows, try this product out!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by elizabethmariecorbin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was at the store about to buy the NYC brow kit but was just looking around and fortunately happened upon this. Just from looking, it's obvious that this is the better product of the two. The Wet 'n' Wild kit comes with two powders--medium brown and dark brown/black--and the brush is much more defined than the NYC brush. The brush and tiny tweezers really do a great job; the brush and powders can even be used to apply as eyeliner.

I had dark brown hair that often gets confused with black. Previously, I used the darkest shade to fill in my brows but, looking back on pictures, it was waaaay too dark. Since I have almost black hair and this shade doesn't work for me, I doubt it would a good choice for anyone. Using the lighter shade gives a softer appearance while still defining my brows. Now I use the dark shade as eyeliner by dabbing the brush into a bit of water - it works so well! I don't use the wax and it could honestly be left out.

I love how the entire package is so compact and great for travelling. The packaging is easy to open and there's a mirror that slides out - I've heard people complain about how the NYC packaging is hard to slide open and how it seems like it is about to break.

I wouldn't repurchase as I am now only using natural products.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No