OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 6/16/2011 9:11:00 AM

I adore this nail polish because it gives a very clean, feminine, and classic look. At the same time, it has excellent coverage compared with most nude nail polish. The consistency is also smooth and excellent. It pulls a bit old pink and a bit mauve on my NC30 skin with warm undertone. It is very "safe" yet unique. I am not the biggest fan of the nude look, but when I get tired of having too much color on my nails, this is the polish I go to!

on 6/14/2011 4:58:00 PM

One of my favourite nude polishes. I had Samoan Sand as well but that was too sheer for my taste (meaning Tickle My France-y is much more opaque but to get to a solid opaqueness I needed 3 coats), I hate it when you can see the whites of my nails under polish. Anyway, the colour is great for any skin tone in my opinion. It looked good when I was paler in the winter, and right now with a little tan it still looks good. It wears really well too. I got lazy so I didn't put on a base or top coat, with only 3 coats of this polish. Sure it's only been 2 days but I know I could probably wear this for 2 more without any issues considering that I don't have a base/top coat.

on 6/13/2011 5:07:00 AM

I love this nail polish. It has a really cute and beautiful colour and it's the only nail polish that actually stays on for a couple of days on my nails. You have to put on a few coats for it to be perfect. It is a bit expensive, but I think it's worth the price. I will definitly buy this product again, that is if I ever run out. The full size will last a long time.

on 6/12/2011 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's unique nude color. If you want beautiful, fancy, but classy at the office, this is the right one.
It is one of the France collection and yeah it is very great.
It's very very similar to dulche de leche, but I found Tickle my france-y is more interesting when swapping on your nail.
It is pink with touches of flashing purple and little bit grey.
Maybe that's why it is very suitable for all skin tone, 3 colors in 1.
While dulche de leche is pure pink with creme, so it is very pale to my asian skin tone.
But tickle my france-y make my skin looks lighter.
At first I regret myself bought tickle my farnce-y coz it's just very similar (you won't need both for sure) to dulche de leche.
But when I swatch it, Tickle my france y is very sexy, fancy for my office outlook.
Best for everyday use, Best for feminin outlook.

on 5/27/2011 11:45:00 PM

One of the best things about OPI polishes is the smooth texture and easy application. Tickle My France-y is very similar to Barefoot in Barcelona, but the shade leans more towards the mauve/grey end of the pink spectrum - it's cooler in tone than Barcelona. Again, a very subtle professional shade.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'd say this is my favorite-st shade from OPI! It goes on smoothly, doesn't streak, it's looks classy, and probably a color that fits everyone. I never use a nail color as consistently as Tickle My France-y. I could wear this color everyday of the year!

on 5/20/2011 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favourite nudes! It is a very ''professional'' looking shade and has very slight mauve undertones from what I see. Creme finish and is a two-three coat job.

on 5/18/2011 6:50:00 AM

My friend has a quite a collection of taupey, grey and brown shades and when doing my nails at her house I picked this out, and immediately had to go buy myself a bottle. Its neutral without being sheer or too bland, very simple pinky taupe that goes with anything.

on 5/16/2011 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

'Tickle My France-y' is a nudish pink with some mauve/brown undertones. I wear this shade quite frequently because it has a chic and sophisticated "vibe" to it. The shade compliments my warm skin-tone, and I would imagine it would be nice for girls of many different skin-tones too since it appears to be a very universal flattering colour. Takes about three coats to get the shade completely opaque. No streaks with this. :)

on 5/14/2011 7:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I absolutely love this polish. It is in my top 5 favorites of all time. It is a pinky nude that just looks great with my fair/light skin tone. I found out about it on a popular nail polish blog (All Lacquered Up) being rated top #1 pinky/nude polishes of 2010, so I had to give it a shot, & I am so glad I did. I recommend this to everyone & I would repurchase if my bottle went empty.

Popular Polishes