September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - MagiX Face Perfector

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by jany177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Applying this primer is my favorite part of my morning routine. I love its texture, I love its smell, and I love the way it feels when I rub it into my skin. Love the high SPF, and especially love the price. I am big into primers, and this one is the best. I bought an extra tube so I wouldn't run out for a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by kus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the texture of this , although when trying it on the first time i thought to myself this thing might just break me out ! And i think that it actually did. Am not sure it might be the primer or the estee lauder serum am using at the moment.

Nevertheless this product make makeup look gorgeous and smooth, it hides flaws and does not make my MAC studio fix powder look powdery... just natural.

i was looking for a cheaper alternative to my MAC prep and prime, although i do like this product on the whole i think i'll stick to prep and prime for the moment can't risk breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:05:00 AM More reviews by ontheglam

I really like this. The texture is beautiful- it's soft and creamy and yet powdery at the same time. It glides right over my skin, and it really does a nice job of priming for foundation. I use it after my moisturizer and before applying miner powder foundation. I have very porcelein skin, and I like to keep it that way, so I like that it includes SPF, as well.
On the avon website they basically try to tell you that it will make all of your flaws magically disappear. I honestly don't know how they get away with proclaiming that, because it doesn't cover or hide anything- it's completely transparent. But- if you're looking for a good primer at a low cost, you might consider trying this out. I'm pretty sure I'll buy it again when the tube runs out (by the way, it lasts quite a long time if you use it right).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

This product did nothing for me. My foundation was very difficult to apply over it. I had to blend so much that it almost dissapeared. This was the first primer I tried and will not buy again. Not certain if I will try another.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 4:20:00 AM More reviews by sorcha7420

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff has made me feel better about turning 39 this week.

It glides on smoothly and primes my face perfectly for foundation. My pores look smaller and no touch-ups required during the day.

I am prone to redness and the odd breakout and I've had no reactions to this product at all. I'd never bought from Avon before this and I am seriously impressed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

This is a LOVELY product.
If you could make powder into an ultrasoft, luxe cream... this would be it. It mattifies without looking flat, it lasts all day, it makes my skin look and feel so smooth and flawless and natural I could scream!
Love the sanitary tube (as opposed to the JAR in the L'Oreal magic perfecting base rip-off! {not opening that jar of worms here, see my review on that one!}), the SPF, the color, the consistency, and the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 7:35:00 AM More reviews by nancy789

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have allergic/reactive combination skin that tends to get quite shiny around my forehead and nose. I wear this product EVERY day, even if I'm only hanging around the house or going to the grocery store. My skin doesn't get shiny with MagiX on. My skin looks a lovely soft sort of glow (rather than shiny and blotchy) with it, and never turns bright red and lumpy.

When I wear foundation it's a mineral foundation. MagiX does a great job of helping that apply evenly and stay put (aka, the poweder doesn't migrate to the fine lines around my forehead and eyes).

I don't leave home without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by smilesz65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I truly love this product! I have very oily skin and this helps to matte my face, an excellent primer! It makes my skin feel so soft and the fact that it has spf protection is even more of a plus. The magix perfector works well on evening out my skin tone, It's great to wear alone or under foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by vwolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic primer! I've worked with soo many different primers and by far this is my favourite. It has an spf in it, a teeny bit goes a long, long way and it keep make-up in it's place. I've found it controls shine and oil really well and makes other foundations (which often don't like to play nice with some skin types) behave perfectly. It might feel heavy to some (personally I can't tell I'm wearing it) but I've never had a break out from it, nor have any of my clients. It does what it says, isn't expensive and I've bought it over and over. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 More reviews by shortee1530

ive never used a primer but my skin has been very shiny lately and ive noticed this helps matify the shine threw out the day i have acne prone skin so i wash my face moisturize with an clean and clear oil free face lotion spf 15 and the i use the face perfector right before applying my mineral loose powder make up. this helps so much where i dont have to use my blotting sheets for up to 6hrs,