Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 4/18/2011 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

OKAY so this product pissed me off pretty badly. At first I thought it was the solution to all my tired looking days but I was clearly very wrong. Sure it covered up my dark circles but it didn't do me justice. At the end of the day, it would be dry and flaky under my eyes. No improvement at all either after a month. But what's worst is that this frickin' product gave me eye cyst or chalazion or whatever you call it. It's small little tiny bumps that appeared under my eye on my bags. I only have 2 but it still is pretty disappointing. I later read online that this product does give you these bumps because of the cheap ingredients they use or something... yeah... DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT because you may be allergic like I was.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I used this mostly when I had to be at work super early. That's the only time I found myself reaching for this. Love it, but just not as a must have for me. Bit pricey as well.

on 4/11/2011 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have lived with puffy eyes and dark circles for most of my life. The applicator is a great idea, but it doesn't do much for me. It helps some with the puffiness, but not with the dark circles; and it claimed to do both. On a positive note, this product lasts a lot longer than I ever expected.

on 4/2/2011 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this! when i wake up in the morning for college my upper eyelids mostly are super puffy and i get horrible circles under my eyes (which are hereditary) The puffiness was relieved, i was super impressed and my dark circles improved a little (since they're hereditary and could only be removed fully with surgery) but them improving even slightly was a big surprise.
I really love this product no more upper eyelid puffiness or bags under my eyes.

on 3/12/2011 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I suffer from seasonal allergies and my eyes get SUPER puffy. I decided to give this product a try. Within minutes, my eyes were back to normal.

I think if you want to be satisfied with this product, you can't expect any miracles. My undereyes are still a little dark and a little puffier than I'd like them to be, but they are back to the way the are without allergy puffiness.

The packaging is good, but it's a bit pricey. For me it's worth it, as I also like its portability.

This works pretty well for puffiness and it has lightened my dark circles. It hasn't eliminated them... I would be shouting from the roof tops if it did!! But for the price it does work. It actually works better than other expensive products I have tried.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Wow. I don't have puffiness, but I ALWAYS have dark undereye circles. This did NOTHING to help:( Some people have said 'this is not what it's for' but the packaging does say it lightens dark circles and this didn't do a thing. It didn't feel like much, very runny and watery. Kind of expensive considering it didn't do much.. The packagaing looks nice, but the tube itself is pretty bland. I think Michelle Phan was right, Garnier sucks in terms of skin care. I wish I hadn't wasted my money. Try a cream if you have circle issues. This is too light to do anything.

I have no puffiness & therefore cannot say if it fixes this.

on 3/11/2011 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this product. I'm a 20 year old university student and dark bags are my every day fashion accessory. I've only used it for a week and already am noticing my eyes lighting up (I use it at night and in the morning before makeup) and bags disappearing). I love how easy it is to glide on - it is a little expensive (as all eye creams) but I used a friend's shoppers discount so got it for 17$. The only downfall I can see is it does need to dry (maybe like 5 minutes) so I need to wait before putting on makeup. I've also had no stinging problems but I'm also not putting it on my eyeballs so ;p great product, definately buy again!

on 3/5/2011 12:42:00 PM

I have used this product for a couple weeks straight without any noticable difference. I am in my early thirties, so it's not like my eyes need that much help in the first place. I was really disappointed.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like this eye roller, it does de-puff well and tightens up the skin around my eyes in the morning. It did not cause any irritation or stinging. Its inexpensive and lasts me quite some time. This strictly only de-puffs so if youre looking for more this is not for you.
Im sure it's not the best product out there but good enough for me for now.