April 20, 2014 | 926 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by degenhka

I have used this product for a couple weeks straight without any noticable difference. I am in my early thirties, so it's not like my eyes need that much help in the first place. I was really disappointed.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I like this eye roller, it does de-puff well and tightens up the skin around my eyes in the morning. It did not cause any irritation or stinging. Its inexpensive and lasts me quite some time. This strictly only de-puffs so if youre looking for more this is not for you.
Im sure it's not the best product out there but good enough for me for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since I can remember I always wake up with puffy eyes. As I have gotten older I have noticed the puffiness has intensified and I need to spend longer periods of time upon awakening to treat it. I have tried a slew of prophylactic and prevention regimens, from purchasing eye treatments & cream, extra pillows, and lifestyle and diet changes all with miminal success. I normally spend 10 to 15 minutes every morning with ice packs or cold tea bags on my eyes to help alleviate some of puffiness.
I have seen this product on store shelves and was skeptical. When I researched it on MUA, the low rating of "2.5" didn't inspire confidence this would be a solid investment, but when I started reading the "highest reviews" I could instantly identify with the writers.
To make my long rant shorter I have been using this daily for over three months and absolutely love it!!! It's the only "eye treatment" that actually works on diminishing my eye puffiness (besides Preparation H, but when used to often it really bothers my eyes and skin). I apply the product every morning when I wake up. Let it stay on my skin for about 15 minutes, then wash my face and continue on with the day. Occasionally I still have to use ice packs or cold teas bags, but for only 2 minutes or less. So happy that I took a chance on purchasing this item and it's my HG! I should mention this has done absolutely nothing for my under eye circles.

Update: I continue to use this and have repurchased multiple times as it really works for me in reducing my under eye puffiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 8:24:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did I think that this would diminish the darkness under my eyes? No. But I did think that the caffeine in this product would help my morning puffyness around the eyes, due to the diuretic properties of it. And that does really work. It really helps that is is cooling and soothing too. So if you don't think that this drugstore product is a miracle worker, you'll love it :).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by eyelashviper27

I use this to wake myself up at work when my eyes begin to feel really sluggish and fatigued. It works really well for that little perk during the day (I may use it several times per day) and this is probably because it's so soothing and cooling. Not sure if it helps with dark circles (but that's not what I use it for anyway), but my eyes feel less puffy after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 6:44:00 AM More reviews by corviddreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this on just one eye as a comparison. I noticed a dramatic difference in the under eye bagginess on the eye that I used it on. It also makes the skin there very soft and smooth.

It does nothing for my dark circles but I have been trying different treatments for dark circles for over 20 years and never found anything that helped those. However, just for the reduction in puffiness and under eye bags, I would by this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did absolutely nothing to my eyes. period. don't waste money.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ladyofshalott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this thinking that it might actually work. However I haven't noticed any difference. However, I still continue to use this product every morning (along with another eye gel) in hopes that it may one day work its magic. I will not buy this again, nor recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Oinkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so mad that I actually spent money on this product. It does absolutely nothing. It didn't do anything for my puffiness at all. It was also very sticky and runny. What a waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by aznlau22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

even though there are many negative reviews on this product, i decided to try it out anyway because my dark circles are the worst! and when i smile, my lower eye gets sooo puffy. I was willing to try out anything out, despite what other have said about this product, and i encourage you to do try it out on your own as well because luckily, this product has worked so well for me!
i got this at cvs for $10 (it was on sale). lately i have seen this eye roller on sale at cvs, so check it out!
the roller has no problem rolling on my skin, but since you are applying the roller horizontally, it may get hard for the product to come out (but only worry about that when there's little product left)
the formula of this product is in a slight gel/watery consistency. it has no fragrance. on the skin, the formula gives a slight tacky/sticky feel but it's only a little.
when you first apply it, there's a slight cooling sensation, but it's only slight which is good because the skin around our eyes are so sensitive.
how i apply it is I roll it under my eyes four times (ik it says two but i cant help it :P haha) i pat the product so it spreads out evenly and i put it on my upper lid as well. it's easy to blend out but it does dry fast.
even though it has been two days, my dark circles have reduced dramatically!! i would say my circles are 60% lighter. but i dont see much of a difference for my puffiness when i smile. my bags are still big but at least i got one of my problems almost solved. the corners of my eye are still dark. but it only has been 2 days so im hopeful! oh yeah, i applied the roller 3 times a day so i think that way makes the product effective.
i would def buy again!