October 25, 2014 | 1722 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by toplasestra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I suffer from seasonal allergies and my eyes get SUPER puffy. I decided to give this product a try. Within minutes, my eyes were back to normal.

I think if you want to be satisfied with this product, you can't expect any miracles. My undereyes are still a little dark and a little puffier than I'd like them to be, but they are back to the way the are without allergy puffiness.

The packaging is good, but it's a bit pricey. For me it's worth it, as I also like its portability.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by iheartclothes

This works pretty well for puffiness and it has lightened my dark circles. It hasn't eliminated them... I would be shouting from the roof tops if it did!! But for the price it does work. It actually works better than other expensive products I have tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by curlvaceouscutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow. I don't have puffiness, but I ALWAYS have dark undereye circles. This did NOTHING to help:( Some people have said 'this is not what it's for' but the packaging does say it lightens dark circles and this didn't do a thing. It didn't feel like much, very runny and watery. Kind of expensive considering it didn't do much.. The packagaing looks nice, but the tube itself is pretty bland. I think Michelle Phan was right, Garnier sucks in terms of skin care. I wish I hadn't wasted my money. Try a cream if you have circle issues. This is too light to do anything.

I have no puffiness & therefore cannot say if it fixes this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I'm a 20 year old university student and dark bags are my every day fashion accessory. I've only used it for a week and already am noticing my eyes lighting up (I use it at night and in the morning before makeup) and bags disappearing). I love how easy it is to glide on - it is a little expensive (as all eye creams) but I used a friend's shoppers discount so got it for 17$. The only downfall I can see is it does need to dry (maybe like 5 minutes) so I need to wait before putting on makeup. I've also had no stinging problems but I'm also not putting it on my eyeballs so ;p great product, definately buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by degenhka

I have used this product for a couple weeks straight without any noticable difference. I am in my early thirties, so it's not like my eyes need that much help in the first place. I was really disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I like this eye roller, it does de-puff well and tightens up the skin around my eyes in the morning. It did not cause any irritation or stinging. Its inexpensive and lasts me quite some time. This strictly only de-puffs so if youre looking for more this is not for you.
Im sure it's not the best product out there but good enough for me for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since I can remember I always wake up with puffy eyes. As I have gotten older I have noticed the puffiness has intensified and I need to spend longer periods of time upon awakening to treat it. I have tried a slew of prophylactic and prevention regimens, from purchasing eye treatments & cream, extra pillows, and lifestyle and diet changes all with miminal success. I normally spend 10 to 15 minutes every morning with ice packs or cold tea bags on my eyes to help alleviate some of puffiness.
I have seen this product on store shelves and was skeptical. When I researched it on MUA, the low rating of "2.5" didn't inspire confidence this would be a solid investment, but when I started reading the "highest reviews" I could instantly identify with the writers.
To make my long rant shorter I have been using this daily for over three months and absolutely love it!!! It's the only "eye treatment" that actually works on diminishing my eye puffiness (besides Preparation H, but when used to often it really bothers my eyes and skin). I apply the product every morning when I wake up. Let it stay on my skin for about 15 minutes, then wash my face and continue on with the day. Occasionally I still have to use ice packs or cold teas bags, but for only 2 minutes or less. So happy that I took a chance on purchasing this item and it's my HG! I should mention this has done absolutely nothing for my under eye circles.

Update: I continue to use this and have repurchased multiple times as it really works for me in reducing my under eye puffiness.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 8:24:00 AM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did I think that this would diminish the darkness under my eyes? No. But I did think that the caffeine in this product would help my morning puffyness around the eyes, due to the diuretic properties of it. And that does really work. It really helps that is is cooling and soothing too. So if you don't think that this drugstore product is a miracle worker, you'll love it :).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 7:19:00 AM More reviews by eyelashviper27

I use this to wake myself up at work when my eyes begin to feel really sluggish and fatigued. It works really well for that little perk during the day (I may use it several times per day) and this is probably because it's so soothing and cooling. Not sure if it helps with dark circles (but that's not what I use it for anyway), but my eyes feel less puffy after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 6:44:00 AM More reviews by corviddreams

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this on just one eye as a comparison. I noticed a dramatic difference in the under eye bagginess on the eye that I used it on. It also makes the skin there very soft and smooth.

It does nothing for my dark circles but I have been trying different treatments for dark circles for over 20 years and never found anything that helped those. However, just for the reduction in puffiness and under eye bags, I would by this again.