Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

PPD: 5.1, Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 4.9%, Octisalate 4.5%, Ensulizole2%, Titanium Dioxide 2.4% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin

on 8/9/2011 4:49:00 PM

So I had been using Olay Complete Defense SPF 30 face moisturizer. I had a $1 off coupon for Eucerin Everyday Protection lotion and when I saw it was already cheap and nearly double the size of the Olay bottle, I grabbed it up! I actually prefer it to Olay. It goes on light and smooth. Easily blends into my medium toned skin. I wear it under makeup and on my neck everyday. I have been using it every day for about 2 months (still have a lot left in the bottle!) and it doesn't make me break out or make my face oily. I LOVE IT.

on 8/8/2011 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i have been using it for 3 months, i was looking for a suncreen doesnt break me out,well,i think it doesnt break me out like others i have tried
however i feel it 's too greasy and too white for my skin. even when i apply on my face after a while,i feel face itchy .

on 8/3/2011 8:55:00 PM

This is a great bargain moisturizer that is equal to or better than more expensive products. I began using Eucerin since I seemed to be getting signs of rosacea, and Eucerin has a good reputation for sensitive skin. Having used both Clinique and Neutrogena products in the past, I was very pleased with this; it's light, nongreasy, absorbs quickly and has a good level of SPF. Would definitely repurchase!

on 8/3/2011 7:02:00 PM

Good basic sunblock suitable for sensitive skin and beauty budget limitations. Been using it for years, and even when I try something new I always go back to it.

on 8/3/2011 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this sunscreen on a whim before I left for a trip out of state last month, and I didn't want to splurge on Cetaphil's spf 50 lotion at the time. I didn't really think I would love it though! My face didn't get sunburned or tanned during my vacation, and what I liked is that it evened out my skin tone, and made me look as if I wore makeup in my pictures. I apply this moisturizer right when I get out of the shower, when my face is somewhat damp (but not too wet) so that everything gets absorbed in. Love this stuff, glad my mom recommended it to me.

on 8/3/2011 2:25:00 PM

I can''t really say much about this product. I tried wearing it twice, but the scent of SPF was so strong that it made me nauseous and I had to wash it off after a couple of hours. Yes, the scent does linger.

on 7/31/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this for an outing on a boat. I typically don't spend time in the sun because I don't like it, but in this instance, it was necessary. So I bought this to protect my face because I heard good reviews. I have to say, I do like it. I didn't get sunburn at all, and I even swam for several hours. I now use this in place for my moisturizer in the morning. Doesn't irritate my skin. Provides skin protection. Just wish it was a tad more moisturizing.

on 7/13/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like that this has SPF in it. That's very good, especially since I'm paler than bones themselves.

I find it moisturizes better than any other drugstore moisturizer I've found. So, after my harsh scrubbing and my gel cleansers are through with my face, I apply acne cream, and this on top.

Non greasy, non sticky, no breakouts or rashes, and a tolerable smell. A tad more expensive for a drugstore product though. ($11) LOVE the pump, however.

on 7/12/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I feel this lotion doesn't get as much love as it should. It's a fairly light weight face lotion that goes on smoothly. It doesn't have a scent, a very sensitive nose might notice a slight sunscreen smell at first but once you put in on you don't smell a thing. It's not mattifying so it does have a shinier look. If you have oily skin you could do I as do and put a mattifying powder on top. What I love about this product is that it doesn't cause me to break out as I have acne prone skin. It's a good coverage sunscreen as well because I accidently tested that out. I missed a spot on my forehead and was in the sun for a few hours. Only in the spot I missed was I red yet my whole face was unburned, I burn easily. I use this product as both moisturizer and sunscreen and am able to use it daily. I have taken photos while wearing this lotion and didn't notice any flash back with my skin as some spf's do.

on 7/10/2011 9:53:00 PM

I have sensitive, very oily skin. This does not irritate or break out my skin. It is a little runny which makes it easier to rub in. I normally have pale skin but right now my face is tan and I have never noticed a whitish cast left behind. Have been using for about a year and will continue to do so.