Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.7

PPD: 5.1, Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 4.9%, Octisalate 4.5%, Ensulizole2%, Titanium Dioxide 2.4% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had been looking for a face lotion with a good SPF. I tried Cetaphil SPF 50 & it broke me out. I bought this without having high hopes for it. I love it though! Doesnt break me out or leave me greasy !

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pros: lightweight, not greasy, works well under makeup

Cons: slight white cast (but disappears quickly), not very moisturizing

Comments: I am so glad I discovered this! This is such a great basic sunscreen for those with oily skin. It's not too moisturizing, but that's nothing that an additional moisturizer can't fix. It blends well and the white cast disappears quickly. What I really love is that it's not greasy (it will be shiny at first, but goes away after it sets) and didn't make my skin more oily. It also works very well under makeup, almost like a primer. My foundation didn't look cakey at the end of the day - it literally made my skin and makeup look BETTER. I have no idea how, but I'm pretty happy with it!

Will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have sensitive dry skin and thought I can't go wrong with Eucerin. It's made for sensitive skin, right? Well, as soon as I put this on, my face felt extremely uncomfortable, tight and itchy. On top of that, this sunscreen tingled the entire time I had it on giving me dry patches, (with only a few hours of wear) after which my skin took 3 days to recover.

This sunscreen is poorly formulated. It contains lactic acid ( a form of AHA) that is pretty high up on the ingredient list. Why anyone would put an alpha hydroxy acid in sunscreen is beyond me. AHAs can actually cause photosensitivity, so if you plan on being directly in the sun for extended periods of time, the actual protection you're getting from this product might be significantly compromised. Living in Southern California, I know I don't want to take that chance. I would not recommend this product to anyone looking for serious sun protection and a cosmetically elegant sunscreen.

So I had been using Olay Complete Defense SPF 30 face moisturizer. I had a $1 off coupon for Eucerin Everyday Protection lotion and when I saw it was already cheap and nearly double the size of the Olay bottle, I grabbed it up! I actually prefer it to Olay. It goes on light and smooth. Easily blends into my medium toned skin. I wear it under makeup and on my neck everyday. I have been using it every day for about 2 months (still have a lot left in the bottle!) and it doesn't make me break out or make my face oily. I LOVE IT.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i have been using it for 3 months, i was looking for a suncreen doesnt break me out,well,i think it doesnt break me out like others i have tried
however i feel it 's too greasy and too white for my skin. even when i apply on my face after a while,i feel face itchy .

This is a great bargain moisturizer that is equal to or better than more expensive products. I began using Eucerin since I seemed to be getting signs of rosacea, and Eucerin has a good reputation for sensitive skin. Having used both Clinique and Neutrogena products in the past, I was very pleased with this; it's light, nongreasy, absorbs quickly and has a good level of SPF. Would definitely repurchase!

Good basic sunblock suitable for sensitive skin and beauty budget limitations. Been using it for years, and even when I try something new I always go back to it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this sunscreen on a whim before I left for a trip out of state last month, and I didn't want to splurge on Cetaphil's spf 50 lotion at the time. I didn't really think I would love it though! My face didn't get sunburned or tanned during my vacation, and what I liked is that it evened out my skin tone, and made me look as if I wore makeup in my pictures. I apply this moisturizer right when I get out of the shower, when my face is somewhat damp (but not too wet) so that everything gets absorbed in. Love this stuff, glad my mom recommended it to me.

I can''t really say much about this product. I tried wearing it twice, but the scent of SPF was so strong that it made me nauseous and I had to wash it off after a couple of hours. Yes, the scent does linger.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this for an outing on a boat. I typically don't spend time in the sun because I don't like it, but in this instance, it was necessary. So I bought this to protect my face because I heard good reviews. I have to say, I do like it. I didn't get sunburn at all, and I even swam for several hours. I now use this in place for my moisturizer in the morning. Doesn't irritate my skin. Provides skin protection. Just wish it was a tad more moisturizing.