December 22, 2014 | 1335 users online

Sunscreen - Eucerin - Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by mcgrath1375

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I can use it all year round, and I don't break out! I feel like I am protected from harmful rays, and it's still light and moisturizing. I originally used a sample in a regular tube,and it took forever to use it all up, and I could get every last drop. Since I decided to repurchase, I had to get the Pump bottle...it is fine for now, but I'd imagine that I won't be able to get every last drop out once it starts to run out. Makeup goes on great after this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by exotikittenx

LOVE this sunscreen! I hope they always keep making it. It's a great everyday sunscreen (not strong enough for the beach since it's just SPF 30). It blends in nicely and dries invisible. It works well under my makeup. I like that it contains physical sunscreens, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by drea0627

I wanted to like this product because of the high spf and it didn't make my face break out, but no matter how I rubbed this into my skin it still left a white cast. I put this on by working on small sections at a time and I still couldn't get it to disappear into my skin. I think this would work better on people without dry skin because my skin is pretty dry right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by megjane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this stuff! I use it every day.

I have fair, combination, sensitive, rosacean skin. I don't have tons of acne, but usually I'll have a couple of zits on my face at any given time and I don't find that this stuff breaks me out at all. I really like how this lotion is not scented and feels really gentle on my face. The pump dispenser is awesome too, really easy to use and not messy. I don't find it greasy, but then I don't really have very oily skin.

Overall, great stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by LowraLamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I burn easily, so this having SPF 30, I thought it would be perfect. Wrong. No matter how hard or how long I try to get it to absorb into my skin, I have a visible white cast. Granted, I'm pretty pale, but I don't need to look like I'm walking around with white makeup on. Also, I didn't find this moisturizing at all, although it did leave me feeling greasy. The quest for the perfect high SPF for my face continues.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by bellhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Other

I'm not quite sure how I really feel about this sunscreen. I like the fact that it's spf 30 and retailed at a rather inexpensive price, contains lactic acid and suitable for sensitive skin types. I don't have sensitive skin naturally but after chemical peels the skin is more prone to sunburn and damage because of the increase sensitivity. This tends to leave traces of white residue which I don't like and takes a bit of time and effort to blend into the skin. After this bottle is finish I might return to aveeno (which worked fine and didn't leave behind a white residue) or look for other sunscreens.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by greenflipflops

This product did not do justice for my tan skin at all! First of all it leaves a white cast on my face no matter how long i spend rubbing it on (which looks horrible and embarrassing with my tan complexion, its like I have the wrong shade of foundation on with an obvious color line on my face to the rest of my body), I even try using less but than that just defeats the purpose because its not enough to cover my entire face and two it is not as moisturizing as it claims and it leaves this greasy and nasty feeling on your face. It very disappointing because I had high hopes for this product especially with its SPF 30. Oh well, I guess I just have to go back to my Olay moisturizer with SPF 15.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by niveous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eucerin has such great products that really helped me with my eczema, so I picked up this lotion without hesitation. I mean, it's Eucerin, with SPF! And SPF 30 at that! Much better protection than my HG Olay SPF 15, right? So I started using this on a daily basis, under my makeup. I did notice that it didn't quite jive with my makeup as well as my Olay, but I ignored it for the sake of the higher SPF. Until, that is, a guy actually commented that my face looked white. Yikes! With the amount that should be used to ensure sun protection, there's no way that this lotion doesn't leave a whitish cast! Now I use it for my hands and arms - back to Olay for my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Sparkylarky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG! I quite like this face lotion. I have sensitive skin and also use retin-a so I needed a lotion w/ high spf. This fits the bill. Haven't had any breakouts or a problem with a white cast. I've been looking for a good face lotion for years and this lotion rocks.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by iDrinkYourMilkshake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product leaves me with a pretty noticeable white cast, and I have fair skin (although somewhat yellow toned w/ freckles). I guess you could just apply less but that defeats the whole purpose! It's also hard to spread on my dry skin (fixable by moisturizing first). But I don't think this product is very moisturizing like it claims.

When I put it on it calms my redness down and feels soothing, but I've noticed that when I've been in heavy sun for a few minutes my skin gets flushed and red! This hasn't happened with other ss. Also, WHERE are the ingredient percentages eucerin?? there's no way to tell how much zinc is in this, making any guesses at ppd impossible.

EDIT -- tried to use this again but got the same flushed skin as a result. This just doesn't hold up in the sun for me (I have sensitive skin). might be the lactic acid.