Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-6, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin. [(May Contain): Mica, Black 2/CI 77266, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

on 4/17/2012 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

After seeing all of these good reviews about this product i had to try it. My normal everyday makeup look involves a cat eye and i was using the maybelline line stiletto liquid liner to achieve the look. I decided after a while that i wanted something waterproof and this product kept coming up. I LOVE IT!! It gives great pigment and lasts all day long. However, because i have oily lids, by the end of the day i get this grey ring along my orbital bone underneath my eyebrows where the eyeliner had migrated just from having my eyes open... but it's not a a huge problem. Also, some people might have a hard time taking it off BECAUSE of the fact that it's waterproof. This product was literally $4 and i would purchase this again as well as recommend this to anyone.

on 4/14/2012 12:20:00 PM

I'm so very shocked at this stuff. I've tried a varitey of liners and none compare to this. When I put other liners on my top lid within an hour or 2 there are black lines by my crease (especially shows if I wear a nude color shadow) but this one does not do that. I wore it all day and couldn't believe that it didn't smudge or flake or anything. I'm so glad I tried this before dishing out $15 on Mac eyeliner. It's a very dark black which is great..but I must say I love this stuff..my favorite new liner! The brush that comes with sucks though because it's really thick so I suggest buying your own brush..but who cares about that the product itself it freaking amazing.

on 4/13/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

it set right away and really nicely, smooth and not smugged at all !
compared with high-end products, this is really nice one
much cheeper but working better ~~

only thing I don't like is the brush comes along with it.
I use my own brush when I apply it. it sets perfectly!

on 4/10/2012 3:08:00 PM

I'm kind of on the fence about this eyeliner . . . .the formula is super creamy and glides on easily. It's the creamiest formula I've tried so far and is really easy to work with.
Personally, I prefer liquid eyeliner since I have super oil lids so I had to take that into account--- although I have tried Physician's formula gel creamliner for brown eyes and have absolutely no problems with it smudging, even when I accidentally rub my eyes.
With primer, there is some, but minimal smudging. But without primer, this stuff travels all over my eyes and onto my lower lash line even when I have none applied.
The packaging is quite cheap so the product does dry out rather quickly. I personally would not repurchase this just because I'm not a cream liner kind of girl, but if you're looking for a good good eyeliner for an awesome price, this would definitely be it.

on 3/30/2012 11:28:00 PM

I really like this eyeliner. It does not smudge and lasts all day. It is very easy to apply. My only complaint is that it dries out too soon. I think it dries out because of the poor packaging. The lid does not make an air tight seal. The liner is so inexpensive that it is worth purchasing even though it will dry out before all of the product can be used.

on 3/28/2012 12:26:00 AM

I bought this because I heard really great reviews from those who have oily eyelids and monolids. Let me just say, this is the worst creme liner I have ever tried. It didn't last two hours WITH primer, it smudged and just disappeared.

on 3/11/2012 6:06:00 PM

Seriously one of the best gel/creme liners on the market. I wore this swimming and the liner barely smudged. It's super easy to apply (HATE the brush it comes with though) and very long-lasting. Only con is that it dries up after a few months (and I don't even use it every day). However, at the price I bought it for (like $5) it's definitely something I will repurchase, and perhaps in different colors as well.

on 3/8/2012 1:10:00 PM

I really like this liner. It stays put all day for me and is easy to apply even with the little brush it comes with. It has an awesome price as well as awesome quality. Very surprised that it works so good.

on 3/5/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product is surprisingly good! It applies easily, dries quickly, & withstands the rub test. Mine has dried a little bit which I think makes the product work better. I bought it on a BOGO sale, swatched it immediately, then stuffed it in the back of a drawer completely forgetting it was there for over a YEAR. It's pulled away from the edge a tiny bit but not dried out so that could be the difference between my review & those who didn't like it. I'm older but a bit new to makeup so sometimes I forget I'm wearing it & rub the crap out of my allergy-ridden eyes. After my standard "Oh crap!" run to a mirror, I was happy to see that it was still mostly there. It rubbed away a bit but it did NOT smear all over (which I think is more important). I have dry, hooded lids and itchy watery eyes so I have a very hard time finding a liner that won't transfer. Although this isn't perfect, it's pretty darn good for the price.

on 2/27/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i had never used a gel liner so after hearing many good things about this product i decided to give it a go and loved it. it was smooth and creamy and very easy to apply. plus it really did stay on all day ! the brush that comes with it is impossible but i bought a $3 E.L.F. brush and i loved the effect that came with it.