October 24, 2014 | 1556 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by waasp

I bought this because I heard really great reviews from those who have oily eyelids and monolids. Let me just say, this is the worst creme liner I have ever tried. It didn't last two hours WITH primer, it smudged and just disappeared.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by yyl92

Seriously one of the best gel/creme liners on the market. I wore this swimming and the liner barely smudged. It's super easy to apply (HATE the brush it comes with though) and very long-lasting. Only con is that it dries up after a few months (and I don't even use it every day). However, at the price I bought it for (like $5) it's definitely something I will repurchase, and perhaps in different colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by itsjenna007

I really like this liner. It stays put all day for me and is easy to apply even with the little brush it comes with. It has an awesome price as well as awesome quality. Very surprised that it works so good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by iamlizlemon

This product is surprisingly good! It applies easily, dries quickly, & withstands the rub test. Mine has dried a little bit which I think makes the product work better. I bought it on a BOGO sale, swatched it immediately, then stuffed it in the back of a drawer completely forgetting it was there for over a YEAR. It's pulled away from the edge a tiny bit but not dried out so that could be the difference between my review & those who didn't like it. I'm older but a bit new to makeup so sometimes I forget I'm wearing it & rub the crap out of my allergy-ridden eyes. After my standard "Oh crap!" run to a mirror, I was happy to see that it was still mostly there. It rubbed away a bit but it did NOT smear all over (which I think is more important). I have dry, hooded lids and itchy watery eyes so I have a very hard time finding a liner that won't transfer. Although this isn't perfect, it's pretty darn good for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i had never used a gel liner so after hearing many good things about this product i decided to give it a go and loved it. it was smooth and creamy and very easy to apply. plus it really did stay on all day ! the brush that comes with it is impossible but i bought a $3 E.L.F. brush and i loved the effect that came with it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ugh. I went out and bought this because the reviews were so good and saying how long it lasts. But I didnt find that this lasted long AT ALL. At least not any longer than my cheapy kohl pencil eyeliners. I used this on my bottom waterline and it smudged within the first hour of wear and I have pencil eyeliners that would last longer than this (and I have very dry..NOT oily skin).

I dont recommend at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by xlily

I give this 3 1/2 stars. Everyone on here is saying how it doesn't smudge but this smudged on me after some hours, even with primer on my oily lids. BUT the formula is extremely smooth and pigmented. It glides on your lids, which is prob why it smudges for me :/ i still think mac fluidline is better bc its smooth and doesn't smudge on me. packaging is quite cheap and unnecessarily bulky. this is a liner i'll use if im only out for a few hours/school, definately not for important days/nights out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by IceGenesis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've bought this product twice, the first time I loved it and was really happy with my purchase. The liner was super creamy and dark and stayed on pretty well all day. For the super cheap price I could accept that the packaging wasn't the best and it dried out easily (I honestly threw away a half full jar) I could also accept that it smudged some if I wasn't careful when I first applied it then again later in the day because my eyelids tend to get oily.
When I bought this problem the second time I feel like it just wasn't as good and I'm not sure why. Maybe I got unlucky and received one that had been sitting at the store too long or was a part of a bad batch from the factory. It wasn't as creamy or dark and seemed to smudge even more easily. I was left disappointed and wont be buying this again. I use Physician's Formula cream liner now.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by dejavudu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great black cream liner. Just bought on sale for 40% this week at Rite Aid. I've tried Smashbox cream liners and WnW is so much better. Smashbox has always melted off or faded by the end of the day. WnW stayed true black all day without fading or smearing. I have really oily eyelids. I will probably put it in my own container so it does not dry out because the lid is shallow and does not screw on that well. I'm only taking one lippie off due to the packaging but at $2.50 - I'd buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by rainstormm

HG HG HG! <3

This is the absolute BEST thing for the waterline. I just put it on with the tip of an old eyeliner (because I lost the little brush that came with it), keep from blinking for a couple seconds, and it stays black and solid until I take it off at night. I'm too clumsy to put it on anywhere else, but if you have a steady hand then this could be the only black eyeliner you'd ever need. Some people have said that it dries out quickly, but I've had mine for a few months and it's as good as new.

Pretty much: BUY IT. You won't regret it.