September 19, 2014 | 1990 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by egg802

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have full brows so I never really used brow pencils and powders before. I had my eyebrows done by this lady and she placed this product right after she waxed and shaped my eyebrows and I LOVED IT! She taught me how to use it and bought my own ever since. I use the Brunette color. I am very happy with it! It looks very natural, doesnt make me look too intense.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 11:45:00 PM More reviews by carsonrach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the dark brown. This is a true cool tone colour, exactly what I need. Browns tend to have red undertones. I have naturally black hair with cool undertones and find it difficult to find the right shade. The powder goes on smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in ash brown which is for light brown or medium brown hair color. So far this is the best powder I've used. Applies well, lasts all day, doesn't feel weird on ( that strange hairspray fee on the brows) and doesn't make me itch. A winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Twistersgurl

I love love love this brow powder. I bought the brunette/dark brown duo. It is so natural looking. Looks great with my brown highlighted hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 1:52:00 AM More reviews by danikcali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my all time favorite products EVER. I have dark hair and have very light and sparse brows, along with bald spots. It has been an ongoing issue with me for 17 years now. I've tried pencils, gels and powders and this has been hands down THE BEST one that I've come across. I've been using it for several years!! I use the brunette duo and use both colors. I have the Anastasia slanted brush with the spoolie end. I use that brush to apply and sometimes use my Chanel #4 to blend it. I also use the Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette. It lasts forever too. I have oily skin too and it stays on all day without smudging. I absolutely love this product and will continue purchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by blackrose7816

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this product everyday for almost 2 years in the color Ash Brown and I have only now hit pan! I only use the lighter side because even though my brows are dark, they are not as dark as the darker color. This powder is great for a more natural look that lasts all day. I highly recommend it and will repurchase when I finally run out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 1:22:00 AM More reviews by c2yoshi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this powder for over a year now and I really like it. Despite my eyebrows being black, I have very sparse brows (like a lot of Chinese people) but I wanted something that wasn't too dramatic. I chose Ash Blonde and it's the perfect color for me; it doesn't have a red tint to it. It's a very neutral shade and looks very natural. For me, it lasts all day. It is a little pricey, but it's a good product. Definitely recommended if you're looking for a good brow powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by mijindo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the best eyebrow makeup!! I've tried pencils and gels, but they just didn't look right. I had a hard time applying because sometimes it would look too dark and other times too light. This powder is very forgiving. I don't have to worry about making a mistake when applying because it looks natural. When I first heard of anastasia and how she's the eyebrow guru, I thought it was bologna but I love it. I'm using the brunette duo which I thought looked too light in packaging but it's perfect for my dark brown brows. I thought it was expensive for a small package but it lasts forever. I've been using mine for almost a year. I even got this for my mom because she was going through pencils left and right. Definite investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by sweetyoungthing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm not sure I could live without this product. I've used every eyebrow pencil under the sun and just wasn't happy with the results. I'm an eyebrow freak!! In fact, I slave over them and spend more time on my brows than anything else. Anastasia's brow powder is a life saver. Easy to use with the right brush (I use a Laura Geller brush) and it lasts all day and then some. I've sweat, gone swimming, rubbed my face, and yet this stuff stays!! Doesn't smear!! This little bad boy is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by tatt2thruandthru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG brow product. I use the duo in Ash Blonde. It has spot on shades for my cool toned blonde hair which can be a nightmare to match. Texture is fabulous and the stay put power is worth purchasing this product alone. I cannot rave enough about this product and it is worth every cent you pay for, as it is QUALITY.