April 24, 2014 | 1886 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by penceldesign

A sample from Sephora convinced me to splurge on this brow powder. In the past I was using brown pencil to fill in my brows (sort of drawing in the missing hairs), but I'll never do that again! Powder looks far more natural, and I like have 2 colors to blend/alternate depending if I want a natural or a more dramatic look. It doesn't smudge, much to my surprise. I was shocked at the tiny amount of product for the price, though. This stuff had better last me at least a year...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am really into grooming eyebrows and keeping them looking clean. I have been using Anastasia brow powder for a while now and I am very happy with the results. I use the Brunette duo. It comes in a small little round compact (mirror included). There are two shades- a light brown and a dark brown. I usually mix the two shades, but I typically opt for the darker shade. I use the Anatasia eyebrow brush (the one with the spooley tip). Together both products work really well. The staying power isn't too shabby either. I remember going to a HOT, HOT sauna and granted I was in the hot room for about 15 minutes, I came out and I was surprised my eyebrows were still intact. LOL. But I would recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by RawCreoleGoddess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this in Brunette, I'm a NC 45.

This does a great job paired with brow gel.

I would not repurchase because I want to try other brow solutions... but I have no problem recommending this product. I like the 2 colors that you can mix or choose from.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So I recently died my naturally dark blond hair a medium brown shade, and of course I found my eyebrows looking a bit sad as they were several shades lighter than my new hair color. I tried fixing it with my Stila stone eyeliner and a bit of brown eyeshadow, but the combination didn't look quite right and generally didn't last too long. Luckily, a sample of Anastasia Brow Powder arrived in my last Sephora order. I had shied away from Anastasia's brand of brow powder despite the raves due to it's high price. Plus it's only eyeshadow, right? Wrong! This formula is a bit drier that the usual eyeshadow and uber pigminted. Seriously not blend worthy on the delicate eyelids, but perfect for darkening and filling in my light and somewhat sparse eyebrows. This stuff lasts all day and looks completely natural. I mix both shades of the brunette duo and it's a perfect match for my new brunette locks. I've used the sample for nearly a month and I'd guess that I can get about two weeks more out of it before I have to purchase. I still cringe at the price, but considering the quality of the product (and my vanity) I'll bite the bullet and shell out for the real deal. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by kremy630

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this stuff! Outline my brows wtih MAC Lingering and fill in with the dark side and fill in the front with the light side. Pretty pricey but it will last FOREVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by dottier

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was never one to use brow makeup because I could never find the right product. The search is over. My brows are dark brown, and Medium Ash shade works perfectly. With this, my brows are natural-looking yet defined.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by beautymark86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very black hair but very light eyebrows so I wanted an eyebrow powder to fill in my eyebrows ,but still make them look natural and this eyebrow kit just didn't do it for me. The powder color didn't look good with my dark hair and I pretty much got the same effect as I was getting before with a Mac eyeshadow I was using. I ended up returning this thing, and found an eyebrow kit that I absolutely LOVE! The Bare Escentual kit gave me the results that I was looking for. My eyebrows have never looked better. So if your looking for an eyebrow kit I really recommend the Bare Escentual one instead of this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by gobayram

i held out on buying this for a while because it was so expensive when i finally did i was happy with it but realized that the price for it is way too much! You could just get a pro pan shadow from MAC that will do the same job as this. but the compact is nice it even has a little mirror and the 2 colors make it easier to find the perfect color match for your brows, makes your eyebrows look very natural if you do it correctly, i wouldn't spend that much on it again though, i'm looking for a cheaper alternative

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by dorkynerd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this the other day in the mail. I do love this product. It is defintly budge proof...but I do think it is kinda pricey! I will most likey buy the product again...unless I find a cheapier product for less. But then again, I guess you do get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Kristalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

received this as a sample.. loved it! used a tiny little bit to sharpen my eyebrows. enhanced the natural look i was going for!