L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.
Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

on 5/11/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Tubing mascaras make me a little nervous, because I'm never quite sure if it's my actual lashes coming off during removal or just the tubes. With that being said, I remember using this mascara a few years ago with success.

on 4/28/2013 1:32:00 AM

Weighs down my lashes terribly, even after I curl them. I use them only on my bottom lashes for this reason.

on 4/21/2013 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is the only mascara that doesn't smudge on my eyes. I have monolids so it's hard to choose a mascara for puffy eyelids. I've tried so many mascaras, from drugstore to high end but those mascaras smudge on me like crazy! I usually look like a panda after applying mascara. But this mascara was different. It stays for so many hours and i doesn't smudge at all! One day i was so tired and i slept without removing my make up. And guess what, in the next morning the mascara wasn't smudges on my under eye area. Also it's very easy to remove it, you don't need any make up removers just warm warm and cotton pad is all you will need to remove this. It makes my lashes look longer but it doesn't make them look thick but it's okay for me. I definitely recommend this to girls who have problems with mascara smudging.

on 4/16/2013 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok, so here's the deal. If you want a mascara that will deliver long lashes without flaking or smudging, do yourself a favor and go out and buy this gem. I have been buying this product for the past 2 years and it has yet to fail me. It creates a fake lashes look, which is something that I adore. Word of advice: When removing this mascara, you must use warm water. Soak your face (or eyes) with warm water for about 30 seconds and viola! It will literally come off like butter. Oh, and when applying this mascara, do not wait for the primer (the white side) to dry!! Must apply the mascara immediately after to get the best results.

on 4/9/2013 12:31:00 PM

If you suffer from mascara raccoon eyes problem, you GOTTA give this a try! I have oily skin, been battle with the mascara smudging issue for years, tried many many brands of mascara, nothing come close to solving the problem. Mascara usually all under my eye after maybe 30 mins or so. Which doesn't help especially i ALREADY have dark circles. Every time i use mascara, a few hours later someone will tell me to "get more sleep" and i look "so tired". To that point that i gave up using mascara entirely. Recently i came across a blog post from a lady who experienced the exact problem i have, and she highly recommend this L'Oreal Beauty Tubes, I was skeptical at first, but after one try, i know my life is changed! It stayed on ALL day, no smudge, no raccoon eyes, no nothing. Not to mentions it extended the length of my lashes at least 1/3! This stuff is amazing! I highly recommend this to ladies who have the same smudging issue i had, this stuff is god send for us!

One reminder, this stuff dry very quickly, especially the primer. One it dries, it is very difficult to put the mascara on. I suggest you to do one eye at a time. Put primer on one eye, immediately put the mascara on top of it. Then do the other side. If you put primer on both side and slowly put mascara on, the other side will all dry up and the mascara will become clumpy. So the trip is, apply one by one, and do it quickly.

on 4/7/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hands down, the best mascara I have ever tried! I wish they sold the white primer separately however, because my favourite mascara to put on top is a cheapy by NYC Skyrise! I am not the biggest fan of the black mascara on the other end though...but it's still good.

This mascara washes off like a dream as well...I just hold a cotton pad with eye makeup remover on it over my lashes for about 15 seconds then I swipe down...the mascara comes off in little tubes! :)

on 3/27/2013 7:03:00 PM

Oh my goodness. I love this mascara!!! As a girl still going to school, I'm not allowed to wear makeup because of the chemicals in makeup remover (and you need to take all of it off). I usually just wear makeup for play and shows, but my friend bought me this after raving about it at school. I love it and will never stop wearing it. It makes my lashes (and others because my friends tried it) extremely long (and I'm asian). Because I'm asian, it made my friends lashes look way better than mine, but this is still the best for me. I never use makeup remover, an I'm allowed to wear this every day. In the shower or using some soaking wet tissues, I wet my eyes and before pulling the strands/tubes off, I let them get soaked first to let them come off easily. Then I gently pull them off and it's so easy. My lashes are so soft and the threads are so soft and squishy. I love this and will never turn back!!!!!!!!!! I strongly recommend this for anyone who doesn't wear anything but mascara. My lashes are longer than normal asian lashes thanks to my constant routine of putting Vaseline on with a mascara wand every night and morning. Since I've been doing this routine for a while and I curl my lashes with eye covers, my lashes are amazing with this mascara. The primer thickens considerably. Another thing is that this is great for travel because there's no makeup remover for planes. This is water resistant, so rain won't smudge this. In fact, this mascara practically CAN'T SMUDGE AND CAN'T FLAKE!!!!!! It's amazing. I made all my friends try this because their parents can't be mad (no makeup remover and most wear makeup anyways) and some have extreme lashes (dentists ask if they're wearing fake eyelashes) and some have short lashes(blonde and short so you can't see them). They all loved it so much and were raving about how it came off easily at night, curled their lashes so much without using a curler, and how it was amazing at lengthening!!!!!!! Buy this if you have a few extra dollar!

on 3/1/2013 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

The tubes are a cool effect, and thickens noticeably, but will not hold a curl gracefully on my straight Asian lashes. I've tried it with my Shu curler and even the beautiful curl i get with my Japonesque pocket curler, and both times the white primer goes on and it's still curled, but once I apply the black tubes, it falls flat. As a last resort, I put my Shiseido nourishing base under it for my left eye, and this time the curl held! And the volume was 2x or 3x that of my right eye with only L'Oreal on it! However with the black tubes on it just looked like a tangled, crooked hot mess. If my Shiseido base can't save you, my dear, then I'm never using you again.

I'm sure this could be great for someone with curly lashes, but for my straight ones it just will not do.

on 2/28/2013 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always come back to this mascara! I have very short lashes, and this gives me volume but especially length, which I love! I also have oily skin and oily lids, and this literally never smudges or flakes. The little tubes stay right on my lashes until they get wet. The application that works the best for me is to apply the white to both eyes, let it dry just a bit, and then go in with the black. Sometimes I will also do a second coat of the black only. I love that this lengthens my short lashes, and stays all day!

on 2/19/2013 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This was my favourite mascara for quite some time. It gives beautiful, long lashes that look somewhat natural. The mascara will not come off with a make up remover, only with warm water, so there are both pros and cons with that.. You have to find out what suits you:) After some time the white part of the mascara will be destroyed with clumps and "clogging" - the same will happen if you keep in hot places. I still love this product, but I'm using more volumizing mascaras now that I've managed to grow my lashes longer. This is a mascara for everyone with some extra time to put on mascara. I would recommend it for both short and long lashes, but especially for those of you with shorter lashes.