October 24, 2014 | 1036 users online

Concealers - Lancome - Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I really like the MAC Moisturecover and NW20 is a very similar color to Camee. The has a little bit more coverage and is also fairly moisturizing. It really blends into my circles and while they do not disapear, they are a lot less noticable, especially when out of harsh flourenscent lights. ETA: I've found it can settle into the lines under my eyes after a few hours, but I can easily apply another light layer and it looks good again and doesn't cake or anything.

ETA: I've used this for a few more weeks and am really impressed by how not cakey it is. This is my afternoon concealer for when my circles start showing through and it never cakes and always looks good. It's expensive, but I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by leynie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Generally, this is a fabulous concealer. It's very moist and doesn't dry out my skin or cake like other concealers. It blends like a dream!!!! Coverage is fair, definitely not "complete coverage", so I only use it for undereye circles (even then I need to pile it on) and use MUFE's Full Cover Concealer on my scars and breakouts. I also wish that it came in a squeeze tube b/c the whole doe foot applicator seems really unsanitary to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by trendoid

This is my favorite concealer. The wand makes it so easy to apply, I just need to rub it in with my fingers. The consistency is not too heavy, though, so to cover my dark under-eye circles, I need additional products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by AlanaBanana6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot say enough good things about this concealer. It is absolutely my HG and has been since high school. It's gotten me through horrible pimples, acne scars, scrapes, sunburn, dark circles and more. I love the light consistency that never looks cakey and does a perfect job of hiding all of my imperfections. It probably helps a lot that the shade of "Light" is the EXACT shade of my skin, so it blends in effortlessly and never looks "made-up." It handles everything from pimples to dark circles, and has never in about 10 years failed me. After living with me for four years, two of my roommates purchased it because they saw how great it was at covering the monster of a zit I'd be complaing about all day, or hiding under eye circles from pulling all nighters or after a night of heavy drinking, and needless to say, they love it too. I don't splurge on that many products, and I really only use department store brands if I find them really worth it, and this definitely is, not to mention, it lasts me for about 5-6 months. I don't know what I'd do if they ever discontinued this product! The only small thing bad thing I can say is that after closing the tube, some of the concealer leaks out, so if you are carrying it in a purse or make-up, I just put it in a zip-lock bag...which solves the problem and also make it easier to find!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

pretty good coverage and natural finish, however this does not last on my oily skin..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2008 1:06:00 PM More reviews by EternalRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overall this is a decent concealer. Good coverage (though NOT full coverage as the name implies), good color selection, and the texture is really creamy and easy to blend. I did not find it as drying as others (I have extremely dry under eyes). This is one of the better concealers I have tried on my endless concealer hunt. Also, because of how creamy this is, it works very well on covering pimples, even the ones that are drying out.

Now, the negatives:

The lasting power is really not that great. I have to reapply several times throughout the day. Also, if you have super dark circles, this will not cover them. It creases (but everything creases on me), and does not keep its moisturizing qualities throughout the day. PLUS...I have to agree with many of the other reviewers that there is definitely some kind of defect in the packaging as it leaks. EVERYWHERE!

SO...overall I do like it and will probably repurchase unless I find something else fabulous!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Megad00dle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my first time reviewing any type of make-up...I really like this concealer. I had been using amazing cosmetics concealer and it was just too dry and cakey. Did not look natural. I am only on day 3 of using the Maquicomplet concealer and I am truly impressed. I have hereditary dark circles that are almost impossible to cover. This concealer does a really great job, I LOVE the consistency..it's light and creamy yet has great coverage.. It doesn't completely cover my circles, but it is the best I have found yet, and looks like I have nothing on whatsoever, it blends so great. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2008 8:03:00 PM More reviews by dayoldsushi

I love this concealer, i'm on my second tube. I have hereditary dark circles, the kind that never goes away so Iíve been using concealer for a loong time now. Iíve tried tons and I always had issue with caking and coverage.I love the maquicomplet because it covers well and is light, it doesnít crease and doesnít accentuate fine lines. Itís a tad bit expensive though and the packaging is flawed but it gets the job done so Iíll stick with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2008 3:53:00 PM More reviews by cinz06

I bought this concealer a couple of years ago and for some reason I kept trying other concealers. I finally gave up on the rest and decided to try my Lancome concealer again. I wondered why I had stopped using it in the first place. It is lightweight but covers pretty well. I have a lot of red spots from acne and I like how easy it is to blend this wherever I need coverage. It doesn't cake at all, it's pretty creamy. This is a lot better than those stick concealers that claim to be better for full coverage. I just purchased a new tube since I used my old one until it was completely gone=]

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2008 8:13:00 PM More reviews by misskeryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in light buff. Hides my undereye circles very well. Is a very light concealer, which I like. Is very easy to blend, unlike some stick/heavier concealers. I dont know how long this lasts, it does come off, but I do rub my eyes a lot.
At $30CAD, Im sure I could find something comparable for less money, which is why I said I wouldnt repurchase.