Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

on 11/28/2008 9:55:00 PM

HG!!! I have fallen in love <333 Bought a brush set for myself and recieved a free gift (Lancome is soo generous and I love it!) This mini concealer was one of the many amazing products I recieved.
_______________________________________________________
At first, I was skeptical... It just looked so damn yellow and although my skin has yellow undertones (I'm warm pale/beige but tan very very easily) it looked like it would do for Asian skin.
_______________________________________________________
OH BOY I WAS WRONG!!!! This blended in perfectly and gave the PERFECT coverage. Made my teenange skin look flawless.... this also lasted a good 8 hours even when I had a tough 2 hour workout at school! My undereye bags arent terrible... but for those who want to hide dark circles the color is perfect (yelow offsets purplish/blue). I was looking to hide some teeange acne, redness, and scars. But I do love concealers that are multipurpose... so this was great for breakouts AND those nights I missed my beauty rest because I spent my night doing homework (highschool sucks).
________________________________________________________
The point is... Its longlasting, has great coverage, multipurpose, natural, great color, hasnt broke me out after a weeks use, and was easy to apply. PLUS... if skin is flaky... it dosent make flakes more visible therfore it works for combination or dry skin. I DEFINITLY RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF SKIN! I will be repurchasing once my sample runs out!
________________________________________________________
HOW TO APPLY FOR BEST RESULS: After applying a foundation primer dab this onto any red spots, impurities, blackheads, pimples, acne scars, and undereye cirles (or anywhere you need it). Since it's a liquid concealer I recommend waiting a minute or two for it to partially dry. Use a concealer brush (or finger) to blend the concealer into your skin in light short strokes. If more coverage is neccesary (on acne or scars) instead of blending it into your skin, blend the concealer around the impuritie in outward strokes. But try NOT to completely smudge OFF the concealer when blending.

on 11/28/2008 6:28:00 PM

I have this concealer in bronze. I rarely use it and don't have another brand to compare it with. It doesn't go on cakey, but I can never get it to look like I don't have concealer on. I never have a problem finding colors to match my skin tone with Lancome. I might repurchase if I ever need another concealer and can't find another brand I like.

on 10/27/2008 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I like that this concealer is very easy to blend and layer without looking cakey. It does a fairly decent job of covering my purplish undereye circles, but does not offer complete coverage as the name suggests. I do have to put quite a few layers on before the purple is neutralized. The lasting power is ok as long as I set it with my Lancome dual finish powder and remember not to touch it as the day goes on. All in all, not that bad, but not that great either.

on 9/26/2008 4:18:00 PM

I have used this for over 5 years. I still like it because #1 - it lasts all day #2 - good color for my tone I'm 03. #3 - Medium coverage and not cakey. This gives me a natural look and is a liquidy concealer. I would recommend it for a more natural look. But I still put on another thicker concealer since I have panda eyes. The price is hars for $23 though. That's Lancome.

on 9/26/2008 1:50:00 PM

I really like the MAC Moisturecover and NW20 is a very similar color to Camee. The has a little bit more coverage and is also fairly moisturizing. It really blends into my circles and while they do not disapear, they are a lot less noticable, especially when out of harsh flourenscent lights. ETA: I've found it can settle into the lines under my eyes after a few hours, but I can easily apply another light layer and it looks good again and doesn't cake or anything.

ETA: I've used this for a few more weeks and am really impressed by how not cakey it is. This is my afternoon concealer for when my circles start showing through and it never cakes and always looks good. It's expensive, but I will definitely repurchase.

on 8/15/2008 6:10:00 PM

Generally, this is a fabulous concealer. It's very moist and doesn't dry out my skin or cake like other concealers. It blends like a dream!!!! Coverage is fair, definitely not "complete coverage", so I only use it for undereye circles (even then I need to pile it on) and use MUFE's Full Cover Concealer on my scars and breakouts. I also wish that it came in a squeeze tube b/c the whole doe foot applicator seems really unsanitary to me.

on 8/2/2008 5:43:00 PM

This is my favorite concealer. The wand makes it so easy to apply, I just need to rub it in with my fingers. The consistency is not too heavy, though, so to cover my dark under-eye circles, I need additional products.

on 7/28/2008 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I cannot say enough good things about this concealer. It is absolutely my HG and has been since high school. It's gotten me through horrible pimples, acne scars, scrapes, sunburn, dark circles and more. I love the light consistency that never looks cakey and does a perfect job of hiding all of my imperfections. It probably helps a lot that the shade of "Light" is the EXACT shade of my skin, so it blends in effortlessly and never looks "made-up." It handles everything from pimples to dark circles, and has never in about 10 years failed me. After living with me for four years, two of my roommates purchased it because they saw how great it was at covering the monster of a zit I'd be complaing about all day, or hiding under eye circles from pulling all nighters or after a night of heavy drinking, and needless to say, they love it too. I don't splurge on that many products, and I really only use department store brands if I find them really worth it, and this definitely is, not to mention, it lasts me for about 5-6 months. I don't know what I'd do if they ever discontinued this product! The only small thing bad thing I can say is that after closing the tube, some of the concealer leaks out, so if you are carrying it in a purse or make-up, I just put it in a zip-lock bag...which solves the problem and also make it easier to find!

on 7/12/2008 9:41:00 PM

pretty good coverage and natural finish, however this does not last on my oily skin..

on 7/1/2008 1:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Overall this is a decent concealer. Good coverage (though NOT full coverage as the name implies), good color selection, and the texture is really creamy and easy to blend. I did not find it as drying as others (I have extremely dry under eyes). This is one of the better concealers I have tried on my endless concealer hunt. Also, because of how creamy this is, it works very well on covering pimples, even the ones that are drying out.

Now, the negatives:

The lasting power is really not that great. I have to reapply several times throughout the day. Also, if you have super dark circles, this will not cover them. It creases (but everything creases on me), and does not keep its moisturizing qualities throughout the day. PLUS...I have to agree with many of the other reviewers that there is definitely some kind of defect in the packaging as it leaks. EVERYWHERE!

SO...overall I do like it and will probably repurchase unless I find something else fabulous!