July 25, 2014 | 1949 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Smashbox - Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by kyl101

The color that I used is Light but it is still too dark. The coverage is better than most tinted moisturizer out there. But I found its quite greasy although it is oil-free. I look like a greasy ball when I put this on. I have combination to dry and acne prone skin, I still find this too rich for my skin. Sorry, this is not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Simplicity310

I am MAC's NC43 for reference in use this in Medium. I have received a lot of compliments on my skin since using this TM. Even my doctor touched my face and complimented how milky smooth it looked and feels. I was nervous about trying this due to old acne scars but this goes on really light, gives your skin a nice glow without looking greasy. I've been using it for about a month now and so far, no breakouts. I use this with MAC's concealer on my darker spots + Smashbox Halo powder = flawless face that looks natural. :D

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by mho0311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have combination skin that gets oilier throughout the day. coverage is super sheer and i notice my skin slightly breaking out with little bumps on my forehead and on my cheeks. the only good thing about it is that it feels very light on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by sertasheeplover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked this product. The coverage is very sheer, but it provides a fabulous dewy glow. Not something to use if your looking to hide imperfections, thats for sure. I prefer the luminous color, as it is sheer and hits my winter pale face perfectly. My only complaint is, the last one i bought , i dont know, its like the hole was too big and it used to come out and pool in the cap. Since this is expensive, I was quite annoyed. As a poor poor student this is a luxury purchase and i was disappointed to not get my full value. Other than that, fannntastic!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by fparekh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For $58 Singapore Dollars - I'm expecting GOOD STUFF HERE.

The product overall isn't bad. It gave me nice coverage in the beginning, and a gorgeous luminous glow. But for some reason over the process of the day - I felt it was getting darker (my skin type isn't one that oxidizes, so this was really confusing for me) and on top of it all, 4 hours later I felt it was an oil fest. I have very Normal skin just for the record. So I was really taken a back that everytime I touched my face for any reason, or scratched my nose or even moved my hair out of my face - I got streaks of the TM on my fingers.

This was a no go for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by cherrycheeks18

I was pretty disappointed with this. I bought it in medium, and even with my natural tan, its a little too orange for me. also quite expensive 40$CDN, and doesn't differ much from other cheaper pharmacy brand tinted moisturizers I've used. Also the coverage is minimal. Im currently mixing this with a foundation I bought a while ago that was a bit too light, and the two mixed together goes on well, thank god my 40$ didnt go to complete waste. But i wouldnt buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Simply2Smile

I have combination skin so I've always been hesitant about the idea of using moisturier in fear of getting an even more oily outcome. This was really more of an impulse purchase but I'm so so glad that I got this product. It gives a nice dewy finish without being oily and I haven't had any problems with my face being shiny at the end of the day. This makes my skin look so healthy and (as the title indicates) it does provide very sheer coverage. It basically can even out my skin but it will not be enough for dark spots and then set it with Lancome's dual finish powder with a kabuki brush. If you're aiming for a natural dewy finish without running the risk of shine throughout the day I would highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by needsmoremakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think I am giving this a 5 for the scent alone! Dot this all over and buff out with a nice brush. Covers just right for my taste. Looks natural although can be heavy on the dewy side(easily remedied by powder!). Lasts but rinses right off with a cleanser. Wish the plastic tube was thinner. Seems like there will be resistance when I get to the end of the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2010 3:30:00 AM More reviews by briii

i usually use tinted moisturizers but decided to try something new and i bought the smashbox cream to powder foundation. it was horrible so i returned it for this and i am so glad that i did. this tinted moisturizer is amazing. i love it because it gives me some coverage while still looking natural. also the color matches my skin perfectly, which is hard for me to find with tinted moisturizers. i dont like the feel of foundation on my skin and this feels so natural almost like there is nothing there. i set it with a powder because all tinted moisturizers are greasy looking, and the powder matts it out a bit. all in all its a great tinted moisturizer and i definately reccomend it for someone who likes the natural look and needs little coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by VanillaTwilight94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this tinted moisterizer! I don't like the feeling of makeup on my face and this doesn't give me that feeling at all! I have acne scarring on my cheeks, chin, and black heads on my nose and I use three very thin layers of this and it tones them and evens my skin tone out nicely. I'm not saying it gives me flawless skin because it doesn't but it certainly helps to hide some imperfections. I use my bareminerals poweder over it and I really just love the results. Especially how it really helps hide my blackheads. My face doesn't break out from it, which it tends to do when I put make up on. And it lasts a good few hours even when I was out in hot summer weather. Yes, it is a bit pricey but it does last a while because you don't need a whole bunch to cover your face.