October 1, 2014 | 1870 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Saint Germain (amplified creme)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by StarbucksAndSunglasses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sexy! Ive wanted this lipstick forever & i finally bought it a few days ago. I used up my gaga lipstick, but this is way better! Its a really bright pastel pink with strong lilac tones. I am NW20 right now, and it looks perfect. It lasts pretty long but its really drying so i have to apply lots of lip balm. I wish this was perm cuz i wear it almost everyday

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by raachellexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It just dosen't look right. NC40 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by sarahholman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this shade!! Such a pretty babrie pink, it's a great alt to the MAC Nicki Minaji lipstick(soo hard to find)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by w04hh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Love, love, love this. The color is absolutely beautiful. I'm a nc20-25 and this lipstick look so lovely on me when applied with a light hand. But I can never pull off this color when applied heavily, it's way too barbie-like. Some people find this color too bright. In that case, I would suggest Snob or Viva Glam Gaga.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SaiCabrera

I personally LOVE this color. I would love it more if it was a Lustre or a Glaze, but it's an Amplified and it shows EVERY SINGLE CRACK on your lips!! That's the only bad thing about it.
Because this is the brightest pink lipstick ever!
I do love it, but it does feel a bit drying also.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by beauty_freak

I would've given 4.5 as this colour seems to pick up on flaky lips quite easily and is a bit iffy to apply (use your fingertips to blend it in otherwise it will be streaky on your lips) but i just love the colour. it is very barbie-ish but i think that if you have a certain look you can make it look cool rather than fake plastic-ish.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by ImaginaryBFF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I was going to absolutely love this, but it didn't turn out that way. And ever since the show Jersey Shore aired, the color reminds me of Snookie (not in a good way).
The good things: It's very pigmented so there's no need to line your lips; the color is unique; suits fair skin well.
Bad things: Drying; emphasizes dry/chapped lips; can be streaky if not applied evenly.
It's a fun color to have, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty bright pink lipstick with a nice sheen to it. I think it looks great on both fair and tan skin. I'm an NC35 and I love it on my skin tone.. The MAC girl that had it on was like an NC15/20 and she also looked really nice with it on..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

as someone who loves pink lipstick, this one gets a big ol' thumbs down from me. when applied, this looks like i made out with a bottle of pepto bismol, which....ew. i generally always apply my lipsticks with a lip brush so i can build the colour exactly how i want & even so, this lipstick was just harsh.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by MissChels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Saint Germain is a Limited Edition shade and is a Amplified formula lipstick. This lipstick was originally released in the Euristocrats Collection but this was only available in the UK. The second Euristocrats Collection, that was available in the US, was released in July of 2009. But this lipstick had already been released in the Sugarsweet collection in March of 2009. This lipstick is described as a Pastel Pink. This is a great lipstick. I love the Amplified formula. It is very bright. This shade is very similar to shades like Viva Glam Gaga but has more of a milky finish to it. I think it looks nice on my NC20 skin. Especially when my face is warmed with a bit of bronzer or I have gotten a little bit of sun.
Some similar shades include NYX Louisiana, and MAC's Melrose Mood, Snob, Of Royalty, VG Gaga, Blooming Lovely, and Colour Crafted.