July 24, 2014 | 1258 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by butterfly89

I have been using this product for two months now and I have seen awesome fascinating incredible marvelous shocking surprising and unbelievable results!!! This product is absolutely worth the money and I love my eyelashes right now and my friends are always shocked when I tell them that I'm not wearing any false lashes on my eyes. its a dream come true, and when you say I'd never buy this product because its expensive!!! well think about it you will have thicker and longer eyelashes without putting any mascara or wearing false lashes any more..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by bOlga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is AWESOME. I was missing eyelashes from using so much mascara and eyelash curler and rarelly washing off my mascara. I started using this and not only did my eyelashes grow back on the spot where they were completelly missing but all my lashes are SO much longer and fuller. I know this sounds like bS and unbelievable but you just gotta try it and use it every day and you'll see!!

I also started taking my eye makeup off with jojoba oil, wiping if off on skin by leaving it on my lashes, before applying the LiLash.. Jojoba oil helps as well, its used for skin, hair, nails.

I should take pics of my lashes now and show you the before and after. you have no idea how sad and down I was that my lashes were almost non existant.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by nini2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

great product...it takes about 2-3 weeks to notice a difference in the length...but by 10 weeks they grow really long.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by karaanne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay this stuff works! But please be patient - it took me a good 8 weeks to see noticable improvement and now after 10 weeks my lashes are crazy long. They were average length to begin with and now they're up to my eyebrows when I curl them. I get compliments on them all the time. It does make your lids red as do all lash stimulators with prostaglandins. Nothing a little cover-up won't hide. It's expensive but I barely have to use any, so over time, the price works out to be cheaper than other products (i.e. Latisse). I just dip the brush and swipe the excess at the top of the container and there's more than enough for application to both eyes. I didn't experience any sensitivity as some reviewers did, but I don't have especially sensitive skin. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by snack

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The results are a mixed bag, unfortunately.
Pro's:
It DID work wonderfully with very visible results in just 2 wks
My lashes became extremely long and thick which generated comments from strangers - almost every day. I couldn't believe it. A few ppl asked it they were my real lashes.
Delivered excellent results for 7 months I applied to bare lash line (upper only) in the AM daily for the 7 months.

Cons:
It stopped working after 7 months. Tube was always closed tightly after use and I was consistent in the way I applied it. I wondered if maybe the product was just "old" so I ordered a fresh tube. Still no further results with new supply.
I did get the very fine dark hairs just above my cheek bone near my eye after about a month (and I only applied on upper lash line in the AM so I know the product didn't travel)
I read on another site that It is possible that you can develop "immunity" to the ingredients once your body becomes familiar with the active ingredients
I too developed the redness along the lash line. I even developed the red circles under the outer portion of my eyes after approx 3 wks. UGLY and definitely noticeable if I didn't cover with a good concealer. If I wasn't able to conceal - the discoloration would negate any positive results no matter how nice the lashes. Hats off to Dior concealer.
Price - although IF it continued to work for me, I would absolutely continue to pay the price - even with the very fine unwelcomed cheek hair and redness that I could conceal. Yes, the results were that good when it worked.

I just received Careprost (generic Latisse) and have begun using it. It's only been 1 wk. I will provide update as my use continues. I really miss the way I felt when I had those long lush lashes. It's amazing how something like that affects my sense of femininity now that the lashes are sparse again. Fingers crossed on Careprost. Stay tuned...

I've now been using the Careprost for approx a yr and love it. I ordered my second bottle in Dec from a Canadian pharmacy. Lashes are thick and long and dark. I have zero of the fine hairs on the top of my cheek that I had from Lilash. There is a tiny bit of redness along lash line if I put it on heavy for 3 days in a row, but it's no where near the redness that I had from Lilash that actually went under my eyes as well. Careprost is a wonderful product and I recommend it to everyone. It took approx 3 wks to build my lashes back up after I switched off of the Lilash applying just a single line of the solution along lash line. I only use 1 drop of the Careprost. I dip the included brush in this single drop and apply it to both lash lines and both brows. That's it. Some days, the drop is a little bigger and that can result in a bit of redness, but not enough to require concealer. Give it a try, ladies.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by SRQsocialite

I've been using Lilash nightly for the last 2 weeks & I'm loving my newly longer/fuller lashes! I know it's not supposed to work that quickly, but people are noticing my longer lashes (the bottom ones too!) without me even having any mascara on! I'm a believer in the power of this product! The price tag is a bit steep, but 1 tube lasts you for 5 months. To me, it's totally worth it! I was considering getting lash extensions, but not anymore. Lilash is now officially one of my Holy Grail products! As far as irritation goes, my eyes were a little bloodshot for the first week, but no pain or redness or anything like that.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Imworthit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS: Yes this did make my eyelashes grow. Not crazy long as in some cases, but enough that I was happy with the results. It's also easy to apply and I had no itching or redness when I did apply the product.

CONS: My eyelids did become quite discoloured virtually up to my eyebrows, and although I could live with this, I could not continue with this product once I had discovered that black visible hairs were growing on the top of my cheekbone near the corner of my eye. This is apparently due to the product travelling down your face at night. This may not occur for most users but if your eyes do happen to water at night then this may happen to you too. Without these side effects I would have been very happy with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Danitza

I have been using this product for over 6 months now. I wanted to share some my experiences I have had with the product as well as the results. I am latino/hispanic or whatever you want to refer it as. My hair is naturally dark dark brown (looks black), curly, and slightly textured. With that said, my eyelashes have their own mind and are really dark, some are straight, some curl (up, sideways etc), they resist following orders so it takes a while to get them looking nice to go out. For a couple of years I wore fake ones (strips, individual, the little bunches) and did them myself. They were awesome except for the fact that my eyelashes didn't curl with them, it was annoying to remove makeup, sleep etc. i stopped using them and my eyelashes seemed pretty sparse and messed up. I left them alone for a few months until i read about Lilash. Upfront the price seems like a lot (around 105 on ebay) but it definitely IS WORTH IT! I didn't notice results right away, and when I did it was weird because a couple of lashes grew insanely longer than the others so I actually had to trim some to control them. The eyelashes on the outside corners grew long fast and I let them be because they gave that aweaome glam eyed look. I did get the red irritated eyes and staining of the eyelid but i was applying a lot so i started using less and the redness went away and the product lasts longer that way anyway. I continued to use it twice a day religiously and somewhere between 6-8 weeks my eyelashes reached their longest and thickest. Shedding pretty much stopped no matter how much i curled them and washed my face and stuff. I didn't get the cheek hair or anything weird like that luckily. As my eyelashes started growing in, they did grow all sorts of directions and angles it was kind of funny, I bought one of those heated eyelash curler combs and it takes care of the issue. after 2 months they did start shedding immensely I thought i was going to loose all of them. I would loose over 10 a day for about a week or little longer. As they were shedding I had a lot of other ones that were growing and were already average length so they were just about 30% shorter until they finished growing back in again. I have had many people ask me if they are fake when I wear mascara (no more than 2 coats now) because they look so dark, thick, and long. I am still on my 2nd tube and will continue to repurchase. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone obsessed with eyelashes! I have posted an after picture for anyone interested in seeing my results!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by 08Emily89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing, i highly recommend. It really bothers me when people try this stuff out for a week and dismiss it saying it does nothing, and also when people try this for a day and think it's worked miracles. I've seen a review on youtube titled something like "lilash day seven- i think it's working!" which is a bit ridiculous as it takes I'd say about a month to see the results as it works through your lash cycle. I'm not gonna bore you with the details on packaging, amount or whatnot as i hate reading those kinds of reviews but it DOES work. I haven't used it in 4 months now and my lashes have only just gone back to their own length which is really short. It does discolour my eyelids but i already had brownish lids thanks to my olive skin (this is common with olive skins). It doubled my lash length! Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by leeharrison

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After four weeks of daily use, my lashes were longer, darker and curled. People started commenting on my lashes after six weeks. I had to cut back use to about twice a week, 'cause my lashes were too long to be appropriate for my age! I've had no side effects from the product. A tube lasts a good nine months. Look around the net for deals.