April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by SRQsocialite

I've been using Lilash nightly for the last 2 weeks & I'm loving my newly longer/fuller lashes! I know it's not supposed to work that quickly, but people are noticing my longer lashes (the bottom ones too!) without me even having any mascara on! I'm a believer in the power of this product! The price tag is a bit steep, but 1 tube lasts you for 5 months. To me, it's totally worth it! I was considering getting lash extensions, but not anymore. Lilash is now officially one of my Holy Grail products! As far as irritation goes, my eyes were a little bloodshot for the first week, but no pain or redness or anything like that.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Imworthit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS: Yes this did make my eyelashes grow. Not crazy long as in some cases, but enough that I was happy with the results. It's also easy to apply and I had no itching or redness when I did apply the product.

CONS: My eyelids did become quite discoloured virtually up to my eyebrows, and although I could live with this, I could not continue with this product once I had discovered that black visible hairs were growing on the top of my cheekbone near the corner of my eye. This is apparently due to the product travelling down your face at night. This may not occur for most users but if your eyes do happen to water at night then this may happen to you too. Without these side effects I would have been very happy with the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Danitza

I have been using this product for over 6 months now. I wanted to share some my experiences I have had with the product as well as the results. I am latino/hispanic or whatever you want to refer it as. My hair is naturally dark dark brown (looks black), curly, and slightly textured. With that said, my eyelashes have their own mind and are really dark, some are straight, some curl (up, sideways etc), they resist following orders so it takes a while to get them looking nice to go out. For a couple of years I wore fake ones (strips, individual, the little bunches) and did them myself. They were awesome except for the fact that my eyelashes didn't curl with them, it was annoying to remove makeup, sleep etc. i stopped using them and my eyelashes seemed pretty sparse and messed up. I left them alone for a few months until i read about Lilash. Upfront the price seems like a lot (around 105 on ebay) but it definitely IS WORTH IT! I didn't notice results right away, and when I did it was weird because a couple of lashes grew insanely longer than the others so I actually had to trim some to control them. The eyelashes on the outside corners grew long fast and I let them be because they gave that aweaome glam eyed look. I did get the red irritated eyes and staining of the eyelid but i was applying a lot so i started using less and the redness went away and the product lasts longer that way anyway. I continued to use it twice a day religiously and somewhere between 6-8 weeks my eyelashes reached their longest and thickest. Shedding pretty much stopped no matter how much i curled them and washed my face and stuff. I didn't get the cheek hair or anything weird like that luckily. As my eyelashes started growing in, they did grow all sorts of directions and angles it was kind of funny, I bought one of those heated eyelash curler combs and it takes care of the issue. after 2 months they did start shedding immensely I thought i was going to loose all of them. I would loose over 10 a day for about a week or little longer. As they were shedding I had a lot of other ones that were growing and were already average length so they were just about 30% shorter until they finished growing back in again. I have had many people ask me if they are fake when I wear mascara (no more than 2 coats now) because they look so dark, thick, and long. I am still on my 2nd tube and will continue to repurchase. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone obsessed with eyelashes! I have posted an after picture for anyone interested in seeing my results!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by 08Emily89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing, i highly recommend. It really bothers me when people try this stuff out for a week and dismiss it saying it does nothing, and also when people try this for a day and think it's worked miracles. I've seen a review on youtube titled something like "lilash day seven- i think it's working!" which is a bit ridiculous as it takes I'd say about a month to see the results as it works through your lash cycle. I'm not gonna bore you with the details on packaging, amount or whatnot as i hate reading those kinds of reviews but it DOES work. I haven't used it in 4 months now and my lashes have only just gone back to their own length which is really short. It does discolour my eyelids but i already had brownish lids thanks to my olive skin (this is common with olive skins). It doubled my lash length! Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by leeharrison

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After four weeks of daily use, my lashes were longer, darker and curled. People started commenting on my lashes after six weeks. I had to cut back use to about twice a week, 'cause my lashes were too long to be appropriate for my age! I've had no side effects from the product. A tube lasts a good nine months. Look around the net for deals.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by daijy1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using this product for 2.5 months now. I had to wait patiently before I noticed a difference, but believe me - I do notice a difference. I'm not going to go into how it only lengthens, it does not make your lashes appear thicker, it does not stimulate additional hair follicles to grow, etc. because other reviewers have already gone into that.

Personally, I use this item at night. What bothers me is that my eyes feel more 'stressed' or 'tired' in the mornings...I don't know if that makes sense or not, but I don't know how else to describe it. Luckily, the feeling does not last long, but it does make getting out of bed a lot harder in the mornings.

Overall, I would definitely repurchase this item because it does what I thought it would - Lengthen my lashes!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by bettybooplovesmakeup

Overall, this has worked wonders for me, but it's not without its problems. I formerly used Enormous Lash, before it was discontinued in the U.S. So, I switched to Lilash and obtained the same results in every way -- good and bad.

On me, it took a full 6 weeks of nightly use to see maximum lash growth, although some growth was noticeable after 2 weeks. My lashes grew loooong by several millimeters and now touch the skin below my eyebrows when curled without mascara. I could achieve that previously only by using a fiber lengthener plus layers of lengthening mascara. Lashes at the outer edges now curl on their own (and I have stick straight Asian lashes). I look ridiculous wearing my usual Imju Fiberwig and have switched to a thickening mascara to balance out the new length. Note that no additional lashes have grown, and the diameter of my existing lashes has not increased, so there is no thickening effect.

Another bonus was that my lashes did not seem to shed -- at all -- for the first 3 months. I didn't lose 1 lash for over 12 weeks! I normally lose a lash every other time I use my lash curler, but this didn't happen for over 3 months.

The problem for me lies in how my lashes did eventually shed starting at month 4 and on through about 1/2 of month 5. They suddenly started falling out in clumps, leaving spots that looked empty next to the remaining really long lashes. I looked like I had pulled them out in sections. I guess they had reached the end of their life cycle, but did it in sections!

Now, it's the start of month 6 and the empty sections are growing back in, but I still don't have an even-looking lash line.

This happened to me with Enormous Lash, but at least with EL, the empty spots filled in within 2 weeks. This has taken nearly 2 months!

So, be forewarned. You might end up experiencing this. I believe that over-application of the product caused this, since the clumps came out of areas where I may have over-applied.

Also, it does darken my lid line and causes undereye darkness on me, and I've never had dark circles. Thankfully, they can be covered well with my Erno Laszlo mousse foundation, and after skipping a couple nights, the circles disappear.

If you experience eyelid irritation or itchy, red eyes during the first 2 weeks, you may want to try to stick it out. For me, the irritation subsided at the 3 -week mark.

I may still use this, depending on how well my lashes grow back in, but I'm thinking of trying something else.

Oh, one tube will last at least 6 months, with nightly use for the first 3 months and every-other-night for the remaining 3.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by KimmmmmmiK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

For the first couple weeks, I would wake up with red and irritated eyes. My lashes HAS grown and although they haven't thickened, they have lengthened. I'm satisfied with this product, but if I choose to get another eye lash stimulator, I might try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by makeupholism

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try Latisse, but after reading many reviews I finally decided to try Lilash instead (and you don't need a prescription to get it!). I'm glad I did! I've been using Lilash for 4 months and my lashes are so long it's almost obscene! People ask me if I'm wearing falsies all the time. I did experience a little hipersensitivity on my lash line for the first two weeks, so I had to use a super creamy eyeliner, but that was about it for discomfort. My eyelashes kind of grew all over the place, but who cares? I just curl them and they look gorgeous! Sometimes when I want a "natural" look, I just use Vaseline to make them look thicker and they look so beautiful. I think Lilash should give me one tube for free, since so many of my friends are buying it after looking at my results, haha!

7 month update: My lashes were really really long on month 5, and then on month 6 started to fall off. I wanted to have a funeral for each one I lost... I started to panic, but then I realized that the lashes HAVE to fall off at a certain point, they can't be there forever!! anyway, there were a LOT of new lashes growing, and right now they are very dense... I'm yet to see if they grow crazy long again. I'm still on my first tube, and about to start month 8, this may be expensive, but it lasts a long time. I'll update in a couple of months again :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by april12345

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product 10 months ago. At the beginning of the three or four months after I started to use it, it did help to grow the eye lash a lot. But then I found that eye lashes are so easily to fall off and the product seems not working as effectively as it did at the first three or four months. I hate to throw it away since it still has some in the tube and it is so expesive to throw away. Does anyone have the same experience as I have? Does it only work for four or five months before it has to be replaced?

Added on Aug 8,2010: Furthe to my review dataed Dec 2009, I do notice that lilash is not working as effectively as it did when I started to use it the first four or five months. I read several reviews from somewhere saying the same exprerience as I do. One of them said that it might be the tube was getting older. Therefore, she bought a new one but unfortuntely, it still does not work as well as the first four or fives months when you start to use. Therefore, I am not willing to risk to buy a new one to see if it will make the difference since it is so expensive. I switch to use rapidlash. So far, I have not had any negitive effects on my eyes. I am pleased with it. Hope it will not lose its effectiveness like lilash as time goes by.