April 16, 2014 | 1028 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Kemmae

I love Asian bb creams. Unfortunately, most of the ones I've tried left a grayish cast to my skin. I was excited to find Missha in #27, which actually came in a yellow undertone. It matches my skin perfectly. The coverage is exactly what I need - sheer, but buildable. The finish is dewy and can get a bit shiny after a while, but the coverage stays for the entire day for me. This has become a definite HG product for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by apatheticskittle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first and only BB cream I've tried, so I can't really compare it to other brands. I do really like this BB cream though. #27 Honey Beige matches perfectly and beautifully with my skin, so that's why I always come back to this BB cream. It does leave a dewy finish though, so it doesn't work well in the summer (unless you finish/set it with powder I suppose) but does keep your skin moisturized in the winter. It has a light-medium coverage for me, so sometimes I do have to use concealer along with it. It applies easily, more like a thick liquid lotion, so I just tap it into my face with my clean fingers. It does NOT control oil for me at all. My oil shines through in about 30 minutes after applying BB cream and I have to blot like crazy throughout the day. I'd say the wear is about 4 hours for me before it starts caking up and settling around my pores and into my laugh lines. It is quite fragrant as well; a flowery baby powder kind of smell. I've gotten used to it and I actually like it a lot now lol. Another reason I keep coming back to this BB cream is that it doesn't break me out and has SPF 42. So even though it doesn't control oil or has a long wearing time (hence the 3 lippies), the colour shade, the harmlessness on my skin, the sunscreen and the smell has got me hooked!

One bottle does last you a long time too. I bought the travel size back in January to sample the BB cream but didn't use it daily. From March to now though, I've used it pretty much daily and I'm still using the same travel size bottle!

Also, to test out another shade, I bought #23 of the Missha sensitive skin BB cream. The shade difference is HUGE. Not only is #23 slightly lighter in colour, but it also has a grayish, pinkish white undertone that makes me look disgustingly pale. #27 is warmer and yellow in colour and since I have yellow undertones, it matches me PERFECTLY.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved the color, I loved the consistency. I loved the packaging.

I didn't love the massive break out after using it.

13. The color that matches me perfectly. Only in Missha BB creams...

I don't know if it's mineral oil or the fragrance, but one of them (or maybe a combination of them) broke me out immensely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I did so much research before I purchased this BB cream. I am an NW15 in Mac, and I was super worried that I would purchase the wrong color. I went with the Missha No. 21, which is slightly darker than my skin tone. But when you blend it out, it matches. It gives my skin a dewy and moisturizing finish. The coverage is buildable and covers blemishes. I don't have to worry about applying spf, as the tube is labeled spf 42. The formula smells like sunscreen. I like the packaging with a pump. The formula is not runny, easy to apply.

Now for the CONS, this color comes out slightly ashy. It might be because the company wasn't created to cater to Caucasian skin. And while I think the formula is moisturizing, I have doubts about its ability to relieve fine lines and wrinkles.

All in all, I will be repurchasing. I like that the product is an actual BB cream, not tinted moisturizer. I might try another brand of Korean bb creams to see if match my complexion better.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Kkkx

I have been using this BB cream for almost 2 years now, it's one of my fav bb creams ever. The other being skin79 in gold. The fragrance is refreshing, the consistency is just right, and can be buildable. The coverage is medium. My favourite part about this bb cream, is that it had a high SPF of 42. But beware, must put suncream or bb cream on your neck too, other wise you will end up with two tone skin! I use no 21.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by teacuppig

I have been using this BB cream pretty much every day for the last 3 years and I'm very happy with it. It doesn't break me out despite that I have it on for at least 6 hours a day. The coverage is decent compared to other BB creams and tinted moisturisers that I've tried. It does have a slight grey undertone when first applied, like other BB creams, but I've found that this goes away after about 5 minutes and it matches my skin tone fine. The pump is good for getting the right amount and the high SPF is great - skip the sunscreen. 3 years along and I'm only on my 2nd tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by cocostar89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this BB cream so much, I use it everyday and I also introduced it to my friends, smells great and looks very natural. I can feel it very soft on my skin, not dry. Not greasy in the summer. I'll keep using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by jasminetx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

PROS:
- Good coverage
- Big tube, value for money ( Bought from EBay for only 17 USD )

CONS:
- color is ashey

I wanted to like this, and I do like the formula and coverage. Sadly, the color is not for me. I probably will not repurchase unless they come up with new shades more suitable for Caucasian skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by tmbrady

I absolutely love this BB cream! I would recommend it to anyone!
I have received so many compliments on my skin and what makeup im using since i started using the Missha perfect cover bb cream.
I have been spending so many years of my life trying to find the right foundation for my skin that has good coverage and WONT make me break out. i've tried so many products high end to low end and nothing has been this perfect.
I have not broken out from this and it does not block my pores.

I like to use a translucent powder over the top to set it and mattify.
It is very long wearing.
And best of all it does not damage my skin or cause any break outs.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by atroquinine

I have tried a whole slough of bb creams from western companies - I have tried most of the available drugstore bb creams (l'oreal, garnier, maybelline), and a couple of high end ones (smashbox, clinique, dior). I was dissatisfied with the available shades in western bb creams. Most of the ones that actually offered any coverage were too dark for my very fair skin, and the ones that passed were only because they didn't offer enough coverage. I decided to finally order a Korean bb cream online, because I heard that some contain "skin whitening" properties, which sounded like I might stand a chance at finding a match for my porcelain skin.

I have the lightest shade in no. 13., and I chose this brand for the high SPF and supposedly good coverage. This bb cream cost me about $25 CAD from a trusted seller on eBay so it's very affordable, and I absolutely love it! It's goes on very smoothly with either a brush or fingers. The scent is light and pretty. And it really looks natural while still offering great coverage! My skin feels soft and hydrated and for once the color matches. I have combination skin and this doesn't accentuate dry patches. I still like to apply a bit of translucent powder over my t-zone for the sake of oil control, but this doesn't make me appear more oily. I would call it a satin finish, not completely matte nor shiny. It totally evens out my skin and easily lasts a whole work day.

I really encourage anyone seeking a lighter alternative to foundation to try this out. I fully intend on trying more Korean bb creams in the future but this one has totally blown me away.