Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Bamboo

on 2/14/2011 12:09:00 AM

This is an amazing eye liner brush!!! I use black eyeshadow for eyeliner and i never have any fallout or messing up the line. I think all the ecotools brushes are amazing. I have washed this brush many times and it hasn't shed yet!!! Will repurchase!!!

Hm, well, this brush is certainly cheap. My sister bought it at some point, and she gave it to me. It's the only angled eyeliner brush I have, and it's soft, doesn't shed, and is attractive. It's good quality, too.

But my biggest complaint is just that the brush is too thick. It's hard to apply gel or cream eyeliner in a thin little line, as I would prefer to do it. I would prefer something thinner in width, but otherwise, it's a great brush! I'm not exactly sure if I can classify it as 'great' for me, though, as it's not a good brush for my needs. :(

on 2/12/2011 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been eyeing Ecotools brushes off for a while, and they were on sale a couple of weeks ago, so I bought a few.
I do really like (i.e LOVE) this brush. I use it to fill in my brows and for putting colour on my lower lashline. It's not too stiff, but not too floppy (for want of a better word).
I really recommend this brush - I'm really happy with the quality of Ecotools brushes.

on 2/12/2011 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love, love, love! I use this all the time w/ black eyeshadow as eyeliner. Makes a really thin line, or you can build it for a thicker line.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was lucky to swap for this, but it is $4.99 at ULTA - low price for such an amazing brush! I've tried SO many angled eyeliner brushes, from drugstore brands that just cost a few bucks, to MAC and others that are spendy. So far, this is the best! This one reminds me a lot of the MAC 266 brush. It works like a dream with my cream/gel liners to apply just where I want it without applying too much, and I'm able to wing out the best I ever have!!! I'm so impressed with this. I think everyone should have one of these in their brush collections!

on 2/9/2011 3:33:00 PM

Perfect size, soft, easy to clean, and will last me a long time. I think this was my first Ecotools brush, and it still looks brand new. Never had a problem with shedding and the brush is very sturdy.

on 2/7/2011 9:09:00 PM

I love this eyeliner brush! Out of all the brushes ecotools has to offer, this one is by far my favorite. It's so soft and will last you a long time, I've had mines for two years already and it still looks like brand new after I wash it. I use mines to apply my brow powder -- it goes on so nicely and looks very natural!

on 2/2/2011 4:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

EcoTools is definitely my favorite brand for brushes. They are all so soft and they all work really well. This angled eyeliner brush is no exception! I use it with my cream eyeliner and it works like a charm!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ecotools are my favourite brand of brushes, and this brush is no disapointment!
It's thin and perfect for putting on eyeliner in thin lines... the handle is long and the bristles are easy to clean.

-----

UPDATE: Had to bring down my rating because after awhile, the brush didn't seem to make as precise lines. It would fray when I tried to apply the eyeliner to my eyes. It works well still, just not for fine lines. I can see why people like it for their brows. I might try to buy another and see how things go.

on 1/26/2011 7:15:00 PM

Best eyeliner brush i've ever used. Perfect for cream/gel and powder eyeliner. Good for topping pencil and for smoothing out pencil liner. Have two full size and one mini.

Top Rated Ecotools Products