Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Stash is a great khaki green eyeliner that looks gorgeous on my brown eyes. These 24/7 pencils are fantastic, soft, and last all day. I feel that stash is a great daytime color and a very nice alternative to a basic black eyeliner. It give your eyes a bit of shimmer, but it's not over-the-top..definitely appropriate to wear for daytime at work. My only complaint is the price, but I really believe that these liners are worth the money.

on 11/14/2009 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

As with all Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners, it is very smooth to apply, easy to blend, and long-lasting. This earthy, mossy-green color with gold sparkle looks beautiful on everyone I've seen it on. A nice neutral green that stands out without looking shocking. Even though it is sparkly, I still will wear it to the office; it's just too darn pretty not to wear as much as possible!

on 11/1/2009 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I usually go for natural products, but this is one that I will budge for. No other eyeliner lives up to this one. It glides on so beautifully, stays put, does not irritate sensitive eyes like mine and is simply gorgeous. This color in particular is my favorite. I don't look good in browns or full greens, but this is a perfect neutral for my pale skin and greenish blue eyes. I appreciate the nice hint of sparkle as well--not overdone, just pretty.

on 10/24/2009 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am back to using eye pencils after several years of attempts with cake liners, gel liners, powder liners. This one is my second by Urban Decay (bourbon is the first), and I am just as pleased. On me, the color is a steel gray with a mossy green undertone which brings out a cool tone and the black rings in my blue eyes. Gorgeous effect for such a small price. As with the other color, there is no waxy wafting down the undereye area. I really like these pencils.

on 9/30/2009 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

What a gorgeous color! It's this smokey green, very subtle but it can be made more intense with a little black liner along the last lines. This is one of my staples, I carry it in my purse all the time.

on 9/30/2009 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I just... wow. I've been using this product for a few months now, and it's AMAZING. I love how easily it glides on, the subtle color that brings out the green in my eyes, and that is stays on. I like using it after lining my eyes in black to soften up the look but still making my eyes pop. Overall, a wonderful and versatile product.

What annoys me, however, is how soft it is. This is both a pro and a con because whenever I sharpen it, I lose a lot of the product, but it glides on better because it was designed to be so smooth. You have to be incredibly careful to not drop it, or there's a 90% chance that the point will break off (I know from personal experience; it has a higher chance of breaking than most eyeliners), which will also waste away some of the product! I'm not going to take a lippie off for that though, because 1) I'm clumsier than most. xD 2) This product is simply too wonderful in overall performance to give it any less than five lippies!

on 9/24/2009 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Stash is pretty unique with its green-gold shimmer. I love it with my green eyes and it is one of only two green eyeliners that I will wear. My favorite thing to do is use Stash on the waterline. It needs to be touched up every few hours, but it's easy enough to touch it up at the same time that I'd touch up lipstick and/or use blotting papers. When I have to get out the door in a hurry I'll use just this on the waterline with mascara...it looks so much more sophisticated than black and is simply gorgeous. I recently discovered that I can get the same effect with the L'Oreal Hip Color Chrome eyeliner in Green Flash which is less expensive. I'm not sure if it was limited edition, so if I can't find it again I would spend the money on Stash.

on 9/14/2009 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Very creamy, easy to use, very pretty color, stays on for a long time. If it wasn't for such good reviews I would have never bought, so thank you :)

on 9/7/2009 9:33:00 AM

Oh how I love these eyeliners!! They go on smoothly, but last all day. Rockstar and Stash are my favorites - they make my green eyes pop against my red hair. Beautiful colors.

on 9/3/2009 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate to be the party pooper on this one, but I dislike this eyeliner immensely. The greenish gold color looks unimpressive against my dark eyes and olive skin, it seems to fade as the day goes on, and just isn't on par with Bourbon and Rockstar, which are my favorites in this line. I'm not going to return it, but I'm disappointed in this color. It seems most everyone else loves it, and I'm happy for them, sad for me. Oh, well.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products