Ecotools Powder Brush

4.5

Brushhhhh :]

on 2/20/2011 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I loved the kabuki, eyeshadow, eyeliner & blush brush. However, the powder brush was bit of a disappointment for me. The base of the bristles is not round, so it makes the brush quite tapered, rather than fluffy & full, so I'd be more inclined to use this as a body shimmer brush. Having said that, the synthetic bristles are very soft, doesn't fall out & I haven't noticed any dye coming out of the brush. I like the long handle too & it's nice and light. The brush is not expensive at AUD$16.95 and I have found another use for it, so I guess I am not that upset over it, but I won't be re-purchasing it though.

on 2/11/2011 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is an 'okay' powder brush. It is very soft. But way too floppy and loose. It might work better if the hairs weren't as long and it was somewhat smaller. I like it okay enough and will try to make it work.

on 1/30/2011 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite Large powder brush. I would pay $50 for it if I had to but it only cost me $10 at my local Target ;). It's so soft, distributes my pressed powder evenly and flawlessly. Every girl should own this brush. I wash it often and it keeps it's shape, and softness everytime!

on 1/25/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love this brush! i use it every time i need to apply pressed or loose foundation and i absolutely love it! by far my favorite powder brush. its so soft and does not shed, I've had it for about 9 months and it hasn't shed once! i would totally buy another one ,but because of the awesome quality it will last me forever and wont have to get another one! ;) RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE!

on 1/18/2011 2:37:00 PM

Picked this one up when I picked up my Bamboo Bronzer brush and I love it just as much!! I threw away my old powder brush and must say, this is one, high quality, wonderfully made tool. :) The price is affordable, the quality is amazing, it's great for the environment, what more could you ask for? I use this to apply a sheer dusting of my setting powder and it never cakes it on, the application is flawless..it's nearly impossible to apply too much product with this brush yet the bristles are dense enough and they never, EVER shed in between washes! Highly recommended!

xoxoxox
- Mad Madam Jess

on 1/9/2011 11:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Simply amazing. It has never shed once, and I cleanse it after every use, and deep clean it every week. Its soft, and just wonderful.

on 1/5/2011 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an excellent DS brush! The head of it is nicely shaped and the bristles are very, very soft. I have washed mine many times and I don't think it's shed a single hair and has retained its shape. The hairs are nice and dense, not flimsy or floppy at all. It picks up a nice amount of product. I have many EcoTools brushes and I like them all, but this one is excellent.<3 Vegan products, too.

on 1/5/2011 6:19:00 PM

I adore this brush!! I was at the drugstore when I noticed Eco Tools. The SA mentioned how soft the brush is and when you wash it, it would go back to its original shape.

I've had this brush for almost three years and bristles are still soft after multuple washes and hasn't lost its shape.

I would def. recommend this brush!

I find this brush fluffy and very soft. It's perfect for finishing powder, as it provides sheer coverage and distributes product evenly. It also washes well, maintains its shape, and dries quickly.

on 12/26/2010 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

First off, I absolutely love how Ecotools is vegan. That's the reason I bought this. I love how soft the bristles are, but I have found that this brush is too soft to pick up much powder at all. I will try their other brushes, but this powder brush really doesn't get used because it just isn't that good in my opinion.

Top Rated Ecotools Products