September 1, 2014 | 1722 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by jasminschade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Word's can't even describe how great this brush is. I have never in my life had a powder brush like this.

It is soft, takes up a good amount of powder, spreads powder evenly and gently... good handle size. Just amazing!

It's a little expensive but well worth the price. I just bought myself one of those fancy MAC powder brushes (the one that is two colours... geez can't remember the name!) I used it once, and it put in my drawer... probably never going to use it again. It is not as good as this powder brush.

The quality is impeccable - I have had this brush for 2+ years and it hasnít not shown even the slightest signs of wear and tear. I love how it is eco friendly. The packaging is wonderful and you can pit other brushes in.

I will buy again and as long as Ecotools exist I will only buy their brushes! Their whole line is A++!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this!!! For the price, it's excellent. The hair/bristle don't fall out (unlike the ELF brush), soft, and good quality. Must have.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's soft... and that's about it. It's too loose and floppy to put on powder. I'd rather save that money and put it towards a denser, softer brush from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by wordupgmon

So soft. So good. And versatile!
I love this brush. It is one of the first brushes I've ever owned and I don't think I will ever buy another powder brush. And if I do, I am definitely repurchasing this. I just wish that there was a travel size because I do travel a lot and need touch ups every few hours or so. Despite that, this brush is awesome. It doesn't shed when I wash it and it carries the perfect amount of product.
I use it for my MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in C6, Rimmel Bronzer, and sometimes my Maybelline Loose Powder Foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very good brush especially for the price. The bristles are very soft. The size and fluufy-ness of the brush is perfect for applying setting powder in a light layer. It is a flatter brush. For a rounder fuller brush try the Sonia Kashuk pink powder brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by canadian

I've owned this brush for a few days and so far love it. The bristles are soft and not scratchy. I use this to apply my MAC Blot Powder in the pressed form. I plan on it trying it with some loose powders as well. I payed around $7.99 Canadian at Walmart. I like this much better than my Quo powder brush which I find scratchy. Can't beat the price of these brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by BabyAdore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Eco tools Bamboo Powder Brush is really great for applying pressed and looser powder, even mineral foundation. I am a proud user and owner of so many eco tools brushes.. YES its DARN good and SUPER soft, and the brush does not shed like other some brands brushes even after you washed it and have it for more than a year and it does not scratch your face because of softness~ (based on own experience) xD.. you wouldnt regret buying it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing for applying loose powders. Did a great job with my Mac magically cool liquid powder in Cajun. Love how super soft it feels. Great price $7.99 from Walgreens. Great deal.

*Been using this for a week and it's so amazing. Does a perfect job with the Mac magically cool liquid powder. So Soft. You can't find a softer brush at this price! A great product & a steal!*

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Inexpensive. Very soft. Comes in a pouch.

CONS: Comes out of the new pouch a bit more flat than you would think. I thought it would poof back out into a rounder shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm new to the makeup-brush-world but compared to my other cheap powder brush, this feels like heaven on my face. Super soft. Plus I like the fact that 1% of my puchase will go toward our planet. Will purchase again for sure.