December 18, 2014 | 1512 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ericaXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Simply amazing. It has never shed once, and I cleanse it after every use, and deep clean it every week. Its soft, and just wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Calicokatie

This is an excellent DS brush! The head of it is nicely shaped and the bristles are very, very soft. I have washed mine many times and I don't think it's shed a single hair and has retained its shape. The hairs are nice and dense, not flimsy or floppy at all. It picks up a nice amount of product. I have many EcoTools brushes and I like them all, but this one is excellent.<3 Vegan products, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by koukla279

I adore this brush!! I was at the drugstore when I noticed Eco Tools. The SA mentioned how soft the brush is and when you wash it, it would go back to its original shape.

I've had this brush for almost three years and bristles are still soft after multuple washes and hasn't lost its shape.

I would def. recommend this brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find this brush fluffy and very soft. It's perfect for finishing powder, as it provides sheer coverage and distributes product evenly. It also washes well, maintains its shape, and dries quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by loveali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

First off, I absolutely love how Ecotools is vegan. That's the reason I bought this. I love how soft the bristles are, but I have found that this brush is too soft to pick up much powder at all. I will try their other brushes, but this powder brush really doesn't get used because it just isn't that good in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

Probably the best powder brush that I have used. This is so soft and does not cause any irritation on my skin. I constantly get little bumps even after washing and applying alcohol to my brushes but with this, my skin looks totally flawless. I use this for my bronzer and the application is just perfect. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by jasminschade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Word's can't even describe how great this brush is. I have never in my life had a powder brush like this.

It is soft, takes up a good amount of powder, spreads powder evenly and gently... good handle size. Just amazing!

It's a little expensive but well worth the price. I just bought myself one of those fancy MAC powder brushes (the one that is two colours... geez can't remember the name!) I used it once, and it put in my drawer... probably never going to use it again. It is not as good as this powder brush.

The quality is impeccable - I have had this brush for 2+ years and it hasnít not shown even the slightest signs of wear and tear. I love how it is eco friendly. The packaging is wonderful and you can pit other brushes in.

I will buy again and as long as Ecotools exist I will only buy their brushes! Their whole line is A++!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this!!! For the price, it's excellent. The hair/bristle don't fall out (unlike the ELF brush), soft, and good quality. Must have.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jay4jazz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's soft... and that's about it. It's too loose and floppy to put on powder. I'd rather save that money and put it towards a denser, softer brush from MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by wordupgmon

So soft. So good. And versatile!
I love this brush. It is one of the first brushes I've ever owned and I don't think I will ever buy another powder brush. And if I do, I am definitely repurchasing this. I just wish that there was a travel size because I do travel a lot and need touch ups every few hours or so. Despite that, this brush is awesome. It doesn't shed when I wash it and it carries the perfect amount of product.
I use it for my MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in C6, Rimmel Bronzer, and sometimes my Maybelline Loose Powder Foundation.