Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.6

This brush is realllyy soft :) and it doesn't shed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I hear lots of raves for this brush, honestly I don't find it to be that great. The one I got was scratchy. After a wash or two, the scratchiness went away. It's just a general blush brush. Puts the blush on, blends it out... good size, good shape. Probably wouldn't buy another one, but it's a decent brush.

Uhmmmmm.. yeaaa, so !. Im not entirely sure how i feel about these brushes!
Id love to say that i LOVE them, but the truth is im VERY disapointed!

As soon as i heard about them, and read reveiws i ran to my drugstore to get them. and of course, i had to try them out when i got home. ( i normally use The body shop brushes) so i can just compare with them. and the Ecotools brushes are VERY stiff, and hard on my face.

Im not gonna toss them out, but im not to buy them again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this brush! I bought it a few days ago after hearing great things about Ecotools brushes. It applies my blushes flawlessly. It is so soft.. And It has not shed yet. I will be buying more brushes from Ecotools in the future.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is sooo soft! I bought this after falling in love with the Ecotools bronzer brush, and because I needed an angled blush brush but didn't feel like shelling out almost $40 for the MAC168. This doesn't shed or bleed, and feels like a teddy bear on my face, and applies any blush flawlessly!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the perfect blush brush! I use it everyday and it's awesome. It's really soft and hasn't shed on me. If you're looking for a cheap blush brush, buy this. It's a really good quality brush for such a cheap price.

I think EcoTools has the best brushes d/s has to offer. I got this like 2 years ago and it's still good. I haven't had problems with shedding (like Spa Resources). It's very soft, like u barely-feel-it soft. It deposits colours lightly but I can build up Dream Mousse blush pretty well with this. Will buy e/s and kabuki looking brushes too

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is one mediocre brush if I do say so myself. I use my e.l.f blush brush more that this brush. For me, it doesn't pick up the blush adequately and applications is hit or miss. I mainly use this to buff out the shimmer in certain blushes. But I have to use it for a longer period of time to buff out the shimmer. I will not repurchase this or recommend to friends.

Like many of you, I am a fan of Ecotools brushes. I have the big bronzer brush (love.), both the regular and mini eye sets (why? I don't know), and the retractable kabuki. This is the only blush brush I own, and while I like it, I feel like I can do better. Maybe not for the price, though. I agree with a reviewer below - this brush does seem to lose shape and softness after a while, and just sort of stops working as well. It's not as much of a pleasure to use as the other Ecotools I own. As per usual, I think the Ecotools brush packaging is pretty dumb, all that plastic goes to waste. It is a nice size and deposits color without issues...I suspect I would prefer a less densely packed brush with a bit more of an angle. It's worth the 7 bucks, though.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This brush is so damn soft! It applies the blush perfectly! No shadding! I bought it for 6$ at Wal-Mart. Good price for a brush that is according to a very high quality (for me at least). I also bought the foundation brush (like MAC #190) still with Ecotool and let me tell you, perfect condition, no shadding, always perfect & soft even after I washed it. I'm not a girl who will spend 50$ on a brush ... really? LOL And it's not even because I have no money it's just that I don't see the point. When I watch videos on Youtube and some women use MAC brushes in their tutorials, we see many who touch their faces to remove hair. For me a good brush will not lose hair in my opinion!! :) Anywho ! Ecotool offer good brushes ladies. xx

Popular Makeup Brushes