Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush

4.5

on 7/25/2011 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this brush! I bought it a few days ago after hearing great things about Ecotools brushes. It applies my blushes flawlessly. It is so soft.. And It has not shed yet. I will be buying more brushes from Ecotools in the future.

on 7/20/2011 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is sooo soft! I bought this after falling in love with the Ecotools bronzer brush, and because I needed an angled blush brush but didn't feel like shelling out almost $40 for the MAC168. This doesn't shed or bleed, and feels like a teddy bear on my face, and applies any blush flawlessly!

on 7/15/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the perfect blush brush! I use it everyday and it's awesome. It's really soft and hasn't shed on me. If you're looking for a cheap blush brush, buy this. It's a really good quality brush for such a cheap price.

on 7/14/2011 5:35:00 PM

I think EcoTools has the best brushes d/s has to offer. I got this like 2 years ago and it's still good. I haven't had problems with shedding (like Spa Resources). It's very soft, like u barely-feel-it soft. It deposits colours lightly but I can build up Dream Mousse blush pretty well with this. Will buy e/s and kabuki looking brushes too

on 7/10/2011 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is one mediocre brush if I do say so myself. I use my e.l.f blush brush more that this brush. For me, it doesn't pick up the blush adequately and applications is hit or miss. I mainly use this to buff out the shimmer in certain blushes. But I have to use it for a longer period of time to buff out the shimmer. I will not repurchase this or recommend to friends.

on 7/6/2011 1:32:00 PM

Like many of you, I am a fan of Ecotools brushes. I have the big bronzer brush (love.), both the regular and mini eye sets (why? I don't know), and the retractable kabuki. This is the only blush brush I own, and while I like it, I feel like I can do better. Maybe not for the price, though. I agree with a reviewer below - this brush does seem to lose shape and softness after a while, and just sort of stops working as well. It's not as much of a pleasure to use as the other Ecotools I own. As per usual, I think the Ecotools brush packaging is pretty dumb, all that plastic goes to waste. It is a nice size and deposits color without issues...I suspect I would prefer a less densely packed brush with a bit more of an angle. It's worth the 7 bucks, though.

on 7/6/2011 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This brush is so damn soft! It applies the blush perfectly! No shadding! I bought it for 6$ at Wal-Mart. Good price for a brush that is according to a very high quality (for me at least). I also bought the foundation brush (like MAC #190) still with Ecotool and let me tell you, perfect condition, no shadding, always perfect & soft even after I washed it. I'm not a girl who will spend 50$ on a brush ... really? LOL And it's not even because I have no money it's just that I don't see the point. When I watch videos on Youtube and some women use MAC brushes in their tutorials, we see many who touch their faces to remove hair. For me a good brush will not lose hair in my opinion!! :) Anywho ! Ecotool offer good brushes ladies. xx

on 6/25/2011 4:43:00 AM

Generally I really like Ecotools brushes (I think I have 6 of them or so) but this is the first Ecotool brush that I have to give a bad review on. I got this blush brush as part of the Alicia Silverstone set about 1.5 years-ish ago. At first I really loved this brush and thought it did a good job. However, over time through numerous washes, the effectiveness of the brush has gone down. I don't know why this happened since its a synthetic brush so it shouldn't have this problem.

To be specific, the main problems I have with it is 1) inability to retain its shape and 2) scratchiness/ or lack of softness. Regarding problem 1), I would wash the brush and then use it to sweep on blush on my face but the bristles would not move back to the center. In other words, the bristles would remain slanted in the direction that I brushed the powder across my face (I hope this description makes sense). Usually my other brushes would shift back. Its almost as if there is too much product on the brush making it greasy (as when hair becomes greasy over time). As for the problem 2), it just doesn't feel as soft as some other blush brushes I have been using. I don't know how likely this is, but perhaps one possible reason it seems more scratchy is that I have become more accustomed to softer brushes and have less tolerance for slightly stiffer brushes? Maybe I'm more sensitive?

Anyway I think MY brush at least has run its course and it is time to get rid of it. I will not be re-purchasing as there are many other brands to try.

on 6/19/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I lovedddddddd this brush. Id buy this brush over and over again. I love Ecotool brushes, this is the best brush ever! BUY IT!

on 6/7/2011 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a surprisingly good value for the money. Not more than 10$, and it feels and works great. Weighted handle is good. It distributes colour well. The bristles stay inside the brush. I'm excited to try the other brushes!

Popular Makeup Brushes