November 23, 2014 | 1495 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

This is the perfect blush brush! I use it everyday and it's awesome. It's really soft and hasn't shed on me. If you're looking for a cheap blush brush, buy this. It's a really good quality brush for such a cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I think EcoTools has the best brushes d/s has to offer. I got this like 2 years ago and it's still good. I haven't had problems with shedding (like Spa Resources). It's very soft, like u barely-feel-it soft. It deposits colours lightly but I can build up Dream Mousse blush pretty well with this. Will buy e/s and kabuki looking brushes too

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one mediocre brush if I do say so myself. I use my e.l.f blush brush more that this brush. For me, it doesn't pick up the blush adequately and applications is hit or miss. I mainly use this to buff out the shimmer in certain blushes. But I have to use it for a longer period of time to buff out the shimmer. I will not repurchase this or recommend to friends.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like many of you, I am a fan of Ecotools brushes. I have the big bronzer brush (love.), both the regular and mini eye sets (why? I don't know), and the retractable kabuki. This is the only blush brush I own, and while I like it, I feel like I can do better. Maybe not for the price, though. I agree with a reviewer below - this brush does seem to lose shape and softness after a while, and just sort of stops working as well. It's not as much of a pleasure to use as the other Ecotools I own. As per usual, I think the Ecotools brush packaging is pretty dumb, all that plastic goes to waste. It is a nice size and deposits color without issues...I suspect I would prefer a less densely packed brush with a bit more of an angle. It's worth the 7 bucks, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by lmuchlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is so damn soft! It applies the blush perfectly! No shadding! I bought it for 6$ at Wal-Mart. Good price for a brush that is according to a very high quality (for me at least). I also bought the foundation brush (like MAC #190) still with Ecotool and let me tell you, perfect condition, no shadding, always perfect & soft even after I washed it. I'm not a girl who will spend 50$ on a brush ... really? LOL And it's not even because I have no money it's just that I don't see the point. When I watch videos on Youtube and some women use MAC brushes in their tutorials, we see many who touch their faces to remove hair. For me a good brush will not lose hair in my opinion!! :) Anywho ! Ecotool offer good brushes ladies. xx

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by suzyorchid

Generally I really like Ecotools brushes (I think I have 6 of them or so) but this is the first Ecotool brush that I have to give a bad review on. I got this blush brush as part of the Alicia Silverstone set about 1.5 years-ish ago. At first I really loved this brush and thought it did a good job. However, over time through numerous washes, the effectiveness of the brush has gone down. I don't know why this happened since its a synthetic brush so it shouldn't have this problem.

To be specific, the main problems I have with it is 1) inability to retain its shape and 2) scratchiness/ or lack of softness. Regarding problem 1), I would wash the brush and then use it to sweep on blush on my face but the bristles would not move back to the center. In other words, the bristles would remain slanted in the direction that I brushed the powder across my face (I hope this description makes sense). Usually my other brushes would shift back. Its almost as if there is too much product on the brush making it greasy (as when hair becomes greasy over time). As for the problem 2), it just doesn't feel as soft as some other blush brushes I have been using. I don't know how likely this is, but perhaps one possible reason it seems more scratchy is that I have become more accustomed to softer brushes and have less tolerance for slightly stiffer brushes? Maybe I'm more sensitive?

Anyway I think MY brush at least has run its course and it is time to get rid of it. I will not be re-purchasing as there are many other brands to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by kaylow699

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I lovedddddddd this brush. Id buy this brush over and over again. I love Ecotool brushes, this is the best brush ever! BUY IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by MichelleB03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a surprisingly good value for the money. Not more than 10$, and it feels and works great. Weighted handle is good. It distributes colour well. The bristles stay inside the brush. I'm excited to try the other brushes!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by shoppingaffair

The size of the brush fits the apples of my cheeks perfectly and my blush applies quickly and wonderfully. It feels very soft but the bristles are packed firmly (unlike the Powder Brush which is very flimsy).However, this takes about 2 days to dry so I rotate this with my ELF Studio Blush Brush.
I already own a back-up. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by cherizza

Best brush at the cheapest price!

I am a HUGE fan of Ecotools - these are the only brushes I ever get as they're cheap, SO SOFT and do the job just perfectly!

I haven't tried Bobbi Brown or MAC brushes or anything, but these brushes are just too good! My set has undergone a handful of washes and they are still in perfect condition - bristles are still as soft as ever!

Recommend to EVERYONE!