April 21, 2014 | 1064 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I think I am part of the majority who find Posietint a bit better than Benetint. Don't get me wrong, I love the two, (I even bought the Benetint, High Beam, Posietint holy trinity) but I just find that this one definitely works wonders on my cheeks. For reference, I am currently an NC 30 but during the summer, I'm NC35, and I find that this baby just gives me the perfect poppy pink look, the perfect poppy pink looks, may I add, that doesn't look too shocking pink, or too fake. For me, this is what pink flushed cheeks should definitely look like, and I have been wearing this nonstop for the past two or three weeks now and I am definitely loving it! I think the lip and cheek stains are one of the few items in Benefit that are really well worth your money. They come in a huge bottle and a little goes a long, long way! Definitely repurchasing this one! Go and get yourself one too! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by rachelicious904

Better than benetint as the consistency is easier to work with, but it is still hard to blend without it going blotchy. Nice on the lips as well but doesn't last. A much more every day colour. I wouldn't recommend to people with dry patches as it tends to stick to them. It was nice to try and I'll use up the mini but I think I'll just go for a pink MAC blush next time as it's really not worth it. Definitely still searching for a good lip and cheek tint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

Oh my gosh I love this! I had purchased benetint a while ago, and decided to try other stains from Benefit. I love this WAY more than the first!

I was first a bit shocked by the consistency. Benetint is liquidy, but this is kind of...creamy I guess. I've gotten used to it now, and I actually prefer this texture :)

I also feel like it lasts much longer! It's perfect for my "no I'm not wearing makeup" daily look for school ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 6:07:00 AM More reviews by TeaandTea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I adore this product! It looks WONDERFUL on my cheeks and lips and lasts forever. I will buy it again, again, again and again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by leilanader

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the idea of stains because they look more natural than lipstick and are longer lasting, I hate re-applying anything. I was lusting over the Benitint from Benefit but it was too expensive. I bought the Body Shop version instead and fell in love. This gave me the incentive to buy the Benefit one, but I went for PosieTint in order to try a different color. Well...I like the Body Shop one much better. PosieTint has a nice color but it is not versatile and natural. I never reach for the PosieTint which is really too bad because I paid 40$. it just sits in my drawer since I bought it 2 years ago.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by louloukat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the colour this gives, a sheer babydoll pink. Especially on the lips. ITs a great product and lasts a long time and I havent found many other lip tints that I actually like. The reasons it got a three as opposed to a 4 are the following:
1) if your lips are not super moisturised it may not go on evenly
2) Again if they are not moisturised I find it wears off the edge of my lips first and not the middle. As such I like to use a gloss and a lipstick over the top occasionally to even it out.
Love it as a blusher though needs to be put on under foundation otherwise the liquid consistency will mean that you rub holes in your base! Its fine if you dont use any foundation. I love this one for those non bas edays to give you a bit of colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do like this and have come to the conclusion that I need to buy the full size soon. I've been living of big samples and smaller versions from kits for a few months. I have Benetint, which is okay but I like this better. I use this on my cheeks ( I layer different stuff on my cheeks so it's not my main color...though it could be if needed)...but my main use of this in on my eyes. Pink eyeshadow really flatters my eyes but finding a good pink is hard and I often turn to blush.. I use my primer, put Posietint over that as a wash of color....I can leave it at that or what I usually do is add my eyecolor over it...which at the moment is Charlotte Ronson's Dani palette...I like the pink in that kit...actually all the colors are great if you have green eyes. using Posietint on my eyelids does cause a slight stinging sensation (not all the time) but it goes away quickly.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by AbbeyDawn4552

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Whilst this product is expensive, I do love the colour of it, its such a pretty poppy petaly flowery colour! It goes reallIy well with my fair skin. I do find Benefit products very expensive but I would consider buying a full sized version of this (Mine is a mini one from the "Finding Mr Bright" kit) I mainly actually use this on my lips more than my cheeks at the moment, I dont know why people are complaining of a weird taste..mine has no taste whatsoever! I love this as a lip stain, its a little bit lighter than my natural colour, and evens out my lip colour loads but still looks SUPER natural. I would especialy recommend this for fair skinned people. As a cheek stain its also pretty but if find that the action of puttting it on my cheeks and rubbing it in makes my cheeks go a bit red and i always panic and think that theyre gonna stay that way (though of course they dont) but its still lovely as a cheek stain too. This is the only one of the "tints" from Benefit that I ahave ever been interested in buying, as the others didnt look like the right sort of colours for me. The colour is also very buildable which I like! So i'm very pleased to have this product, but i think i could live without it. I think if i buy a full version of this it willl be using my points from my loyalty card as a "reward" for myself...for doing absolutely nothting! =) x

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by doubleclicks

I have been using Posietint for over a year now, and I must say that I love this blush for its ability to stay on for long hours! previously, I used an ordinary powder blush but it fell off within a few hours. With Posietint, I never have to worry that.
I am a fair skinned Asian and I have to careful about applying Posietint, lest I apply too much and appear having clown cheeks. I like to use my fingertips to apply, instead of the recommended method of using the brush directly on the face. It helps me to control how much liquid to apply onto my face.
I also love this as a lip stain - I do not need to reapply as many times.
All in all, a wonderful and innovative product! Worth every cent IMO. Will be trying out Cha Cha Tint once this runs out :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, like most of the peopl here, i did NOT enjoy the results on my cheeks. with lips, it was good coz it lasted a good long while, but on the cheeks? hard to blend with fingers and the product dried way too quickly on my foundation. One day I decided to use my ecotools brush to blend it and surprise! wonderful results! Granted my brush is too big so my entire cheek was covered after buffing it in. On the plus side? LASTED me a good 15 hours on the cheeks with no retouch at all! A big first for me! and I've tried all the blushes department and drug store alike. At the very most, they would last for a good 5 hours, but then disappear or fade. This fades but you can still see it after 14 hours! Now THIS is a good brush!