BeneFit Cosmetics Posietint

3.9

Water, Rose Water, Glycerin, Quarternium-15, Carmine.

on 4/9/2012 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Only used this as a cheek stain/blush. Color shows up pretty strongly on my skin (although I am fair). I have one of the minis, which I think contains a more generous amount of product than it seems. I found I could only blend it with fingers.
PROS:
-long lasting (10+ hours on my skin)
-between a creamy and liquid consistency (not watery like benetint)
-can be worn as a very light hint of color or worn as a stronger pastel pink
-must work quickly, but blends easily and does not streak
-works really well as it's own color and as a base color for blushes that aren't as long wearing. Shows up even with highlighter over it.
-doesn't highlight my pores/acne scars even when worn on bare face
-great for hot and humid weather
CONS:
-applicator is awful and awkward
-can be slightly blotchy if not applied evenly or quickly. Also, if building for coverage, I had to wait for each layer to dry completely before adding another layer or it looked REALLY blotchy.
-when I did mess up, the same thing that makes it long wearing makes it a pain to remove if I needed to redo my makeup to get rid of the blotchiness. Not ideal if in a rush.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I like the color after 3 layers. Or after layering on top of a darker tint. I just never get what I expect from a Benefit product but I keep buying coz I get lured by the cute packaging and names. Anyway, I only got the smaller tube (came from a kit) so I could try different products with minimal commitment.

on 3/28/2012 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the smaller version of this it came in one of the makeup sets. I really like the shade, it's more of a barbie/girly pink. However, I prefer the benetint also the price of the benefit tints are just way too over priced!

on 3/23/2012 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I like it. Perfect color for my cheeks, I'm pretty fair and it just gives a natural looking flush. Lasts all day. Doesn't do much for my lips though. My lips are pretty pink so when I put it on you can't really tell I've done anything. I would probably repurchase but it is kind of expensive.

on 3/20/2012 6:40:00 PM

This is an awesome tint! the colour is amazing. I tried it on a cotton bud in store, but find when i apply it directly to my lips it gives a much more striking colour! and its a buildable colour.

I find it is much easier than Benetint to apply to the cheeks (as it is a gel finish and doesn't dry as fast).

This is also really good to just use as a base to your lipstick to make it last longer.

on 3/18/2012 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hahahah So I was applying this on my cheeks in the morning and my boyfriend asked me why I was putting nail polish on my face.

Anyway I love Benefit's tint line, they're all great.
Posietint is great but I like Benetint better just because it's the exact color of my natural flush.

on 3/15/2012 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I received a sample of this in a swap. It's a cool concept.. but in order to get any color on my lips, I have to layer and layer and layer. And forget about cheeks. It blends away into nothing!

on 3/14/2012 11:04:00 AM

I gave Posietint 3 lippies because I'm still choosing if I like it or not. Its pink is fabolous, but I cannot see the effect I would like to have on my lips. It becomes way too dark.. and I have to apply several coats in order to get a visible result.
I didnt' try it as a blush because my combination skin can barely stand powder blushes (it gets oily anyway) so I wouldn't dare using a liquid tint on my cheeks.. god knows the mess it could made.
However, even if IMHO it's overpriced, I would buy it again because on my sister works properly and it looks perfect.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was hesitant to buy Posietint after reading some of the reviews on here because it's fairly expensive. However, I have been searching for the perfect blush for years. I'm fair skinned and need blush to give me some color. I love Posietint! I haven't had any problems with it and it stays on all day long! I use the brush it come with to put a small swipe in the center of my cheek and blend. Give it a few seconds to dry and repeat if needed. This product goes on very sheer but darkens as it dries. It's the perfect color for me! I can see how it might not show up well on darker skin tones but it looks great on me!

Amazing product. Color stays for hours and you can use it on your cheeks and lips for in a pinch color.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products