BeneFit Cosmetics Posietint

3.9

Water, Rose Water, Glycerin, Quarternium-15, Carmine.

on 3/28/2012 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have the smaller version of this it came in one of the makeup sets. I really like the shade, it's more of a barbie/girly pink. However, I prefer the benetint also the price of the benefit tints are just way too over priced!

on 3/23/2012 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I like it. Perfect color for my cheeks, I'm pretty fair and it just gives a natural looking flush. Lasts all day. Doesn't do much for my lips though. My lips are pretty pink so when I put it on you can't really tell I've done anything. I would probably repurchase but it is kind of expensive.

on 3/20/2012 6:40:00 PM

This is an awesome tint! the colour is amazing. I tried it on a cotton bud in store, but find when i apply it directly to my lips it gives a much more striking colour! and its a buildable colour.

I find it is much easier than Benetint to apply to the cheeks (as it is a gel finish and doesn't dry as fast).

This is also really good to just use as a base to your lipstick to make it last longer.

on 3/18/2012 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hahahah So I was applying this on my cheeks in the morning and my boyfriend asked me why I was putting nail polish on my face.

Anyway I love Benefit's tint line, they're all great.
Posietint is great but I like Benetint better just because it's the exact color of my natural flush.

on 3/15/2012 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I received a sample of this in a swap. It's a cool concept.. but in order to get any color on my lips, I have to layer and layer and layer. And forget about cheeks. It blends away into nothing!

on 3/14/2012 11:04:00 AM

I gave Posietint 3 lippies because I'm still choosing if I like it or not. Its pink is fabolous, but I cannot see the effect I would like to have on my lips. It becomes way too dark.. and I have to apply several coats in order to get a visible result.
I didnt' try it as a blush because my combination skin can barely stand powder blushes (it gets oily anyway) so I wouldn't dare using a liquid tint on my cheeks.. god knows the mess it could made.
However, even if IMHO it's overpriced, I would buy it again because on my sister works properly and it looks perfect.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was hesitant to buy Posietint after reading some of the reviews on here because it's fairly expensive. However, I have been searching for the perfect blush for years. I'm fair skinned and need blush to give me some color. I love Posietint! I haven't had any problems with it and it stays on all day long! I use the brush it come with to put a small swipe in the center of my cheek and blend. Give it a few seconds to dry and repeat if needed. This product goes on very sheer but darkens as it dries. It's the perfect color for me! I can see how it might not show up well on darker skin tones but it looks great on me!

Amazing product. Color stays for hours and you can use it on your cheeks and lips for in a pinch color.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the most perfect colour for my pale, cool toned skin, if applied lightly it looks like your own natural flush and lip colour, which I love for everyday, it blends well too. I am devoted to this product, it has actually replaced bronzer for me and made my embrace my paleness!

on 2/16/2012 1:26:00 PM

I was actually given this blush by a friend as it wasn't her colour. She gave it to me as I have quite fair "English rose" skin (as long as I'm wearing make-up to cover my blemishes!). I think it's quite nice, it has an almost gel like consistency and is very easy to blend. There's quite a lot in the bottle as well, so it would last for ages. This stuff also lasts all day and stains your skin just like it says. I really like it, alhough I have had a couple of random spots appear on my cheekbone area, so I'm not sure if I'm a bit sensitive to some ingredients?
I do think it's expensive for what it is though, but as I said it does look like it will last a long time. Unlike my rimmel powder which I've hit pan on.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products