April 16, 2014 | 2020 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's ok. I've been using it for the past few months you only need a little bit lasts forever but creases under your eye and on the lids if used. It brightens up under eyes really well just very greasy/thick and doesn't stay on long. Doesn't do crap when using eyeliner on bottom lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by NatalieMae89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I believe this is the best under eye concealer I have ever used. The texture and coverage covers and BRIGHTENS the crap out of my under eye area.

Saying this - I'm not a huge fan of it in spot treatments on other areas of my face simply because of it's texture. I definitely still use it, but it's so thick I sometimes feel greasy when wearing it all over my face - and my face needs a lot of coverage due to past acne dark spots.

I think the shade range, while small still works for me. Not sure thought how this would read on somebody who is super pale, or super dark. I'm pretty much middle ground in shade, so it works for me. I'm an NC 30 at MAC and a #2 in erase paste on a 1-3 scale.

Regardless of what I wish it would do, I will continue to buy this as my under eye concealer until I can find something better, but for right now I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As many note, this creases alot when used as a main concealer. Instead, I use a thinner but well-pigmented product as my primary concealer (usually MUFE Full Cover in the tube, which doesn't crease) and then dot Erase Paste lightly in a few places under my eyes just to brighten the area. I've got really dark skin around my eyes thanks to heredity and this combo works really well to cover and lighten, plus doesn't use enough Paste to crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Clarabelll

Love it! Covers my super dark freckles!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by hqnnah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this concealer in the Concealaholic gift set from benefit and although I liked it at the time I don't think it's as good as the boi-ing concealers they do aswell. Don't get me wrong, it's waaay better than those cheap nasty stick concealers you can get but i felt as if it lacked in pigmentation in comparison. You basically end up putting alot on for all over coverage and this isn't the best thing to do with this product as I find it's rather thick and sticky and finds its way into all the creases around my eyes. It's also not a very good blemish coverer due to the same reasons. So although it's not bad I would opt for the boi-ing concealer instead of this. To give you some ideas of shades I used erase paste in medium and boi-ing in number 2.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by MonMon44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had benefit's boi-ing concealer and wasn't really satisfied with it. When I saw this concealer at the Macy's in my mall I knew I had to try it, and I'm very glad I did! This is nothing like the boi-ing concealer. This concealer is very creamy and pigmented. It also spreads really easily, meaning you only need the tiniest amount of product to cover the worst dark circles. I have hereditary dark circles but I can cover them so well with my erase paste now they're not even noticeable. I've found that it does crease if I don't use a good brush with it. I've been using my real techniques brushes with this concealer and it hasn't creased since. This concealer reminds me of a corrector, because it really does counteract the darkness under eyes and brightens them up a lot. It's a little pricey but the little pot you get will last a very long time. You can try it out at Macy's or Nordstrom :) I will continue to buy this product and would recommend to anyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by puppymeom

It covers super well, to the point where I WOULD buy it again but, it creases WAY too easily. I always put powder on my concealer to set it but this one just wont budge. It creased within a minute and continually does so, ever if you apply a tiny amount. I can find a concealer that works just as well but doesnt crease (hopefully).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This has a really nice creamy texture which just melts into the skin when you blend it. Great coverage that lasts with little or no creasing, which I was surprised by when you think of how thick it is. It is honestly amazing stuff and totally worth the price cause you get loadss of it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by gertymcdowell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Expensive, yes. But a miracle for concealing my dark purple undereye circles. I have fair skin but I use the medium, which looks a ghastly orange in the pot.
I use an eye cream first, and let it soak in for a couple of minutes before applying it. This stuff is thick, which is key to coverage (anything else I used before didn't sufficiently mask the purple.) The trick is to use a generous amount and pat it on. PAT PAT PAT. I also have lines...so after I pat it on, I wait a minute for it to settle into the lines and PAT PAT PAT some more. It stays put, and I like that it doesn't look chalky or give me racoon eyes. Yay for this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by foreverxsummer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have pretty bad circles under my eyes, of blue-ish tint and that get kind of puffy. When I do my makeup in the morning, I start with a roll-on gel/serum kind of product (currently using Clinique's All About Eyes Serum), to minimize the appearance of my circles and freshen my skin. I follow with foundation and top with Erase Paste. I'm shade no 2 (medium), which has been a good match for my skintone, summer or winter. This concealer is kind of heavy, but I still feel it's pretty easy to layer. It has a slighty pinkish/salmon undertone to it, which makes it perfect to hide the blue veins under my eyes. My eye area looks really brightened and nice. It does cover pretty well and I really like it! Packaging could truly use some improvement, it's easy to go overboard with the spatula and waste some product. The best technique is definitely to scoop out a little at the time, warm on the back of your hand and then apply (with taps) to your undereye area. By proceding in thin layers, you don't waste as much product and get a better concealing action. All in all, a great effective concealer, I'd especially recommend this to those with blue-ish undereye areas!