October 23, 2014 | 1891 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Fair

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by blueelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Meh. The fair color is a bit dark and way too peach/orange for my skin color (funny because while I know I have slightly unusual coloring, it seems to be too pink for other people) but more importantly this stuff makes my burgeoning crows feet way worse (I hate aging). Furthermore, it doesn't do the best job of what I want it to do, and I find that it has left blemishes glaring while it creates a heavy made up look on surrounding skin.

It forever seems to be where I don't need it. It feels greasy but makes my skin look dry. It makes a decent eye shadow base though.

EDIT:

I accidentally got a tan after I forgot my sunscreen before a run. Now this color matches my skin pretty well. It's still pretty nasty on my skin though. The search continues...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by eroticgolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I enjoyed it, for the most part. It's maybe slightly too pink though and leaves a shiny, sticky finish if you apply it too generously.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2011 9:28:00 AM More reviews by renbo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Color was off. It was difficult to get the right amount -- either too much or not enough. Too much is gloppy and caused problems (like needing to scape it off and start over). Really just didn't work. I have dry skin and it didn't work for me. I can't imagine what a disaster it would be for someone with combo or oily skin. Can't recommend it. The only part of the product that lives up to the name is the "paste" part.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by caz5000

I found it way too dry, making it OBVIOUS that you're wearing concealer. I agree, the colour is too pink.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2011 7:33:00 AM More reviews by Silje01

This is maybe the worst concealer I've ever had. The woman at the store, recommended the colour fair which looked fine in the store, but when I came home the colour looked very pinkish..
I have to use it with a brush, either it doesn't cover up my dark undereye cirkles. Before I apply it, I have to use a primer. If I not use primer, the concealer look extremly dry, and weird. It almost crack up...
After I have applied it, I use setting powder. The concealer is sticky and feels like a glue, and I`m almost afraid to get flees and ants sticked under my eye.

You can`t but this concealer alone. You need powder, brush and a primer.. And, in addiction, the concealer is too pink.. Allthough, it covers up my dark cirkles. The coverage is ok, but that`s it..

+Ok coverage
+Nice package
+It lasts for a year or so..

-Thick and greasy.
-Pinkish..
-Pricey
-BENEFIT TESTS ON ANIMALS.
-Have to use brush, primer and setting powder...

Hate it..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Senikxy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best undereye concealer! Ok so I've used ysl radiant touch.. Not thick enough and that really wears off quick, overrated IMO, Dior was too light in texture.. I wanted something a little more thicker. I don't apply all under my eyes as it will settle into lines but what cream won't? I just apply with a little brush to the inner corners of under eyes with brush and pat in.. As it contains light reflectors it can make the skin appear shiny so with a little boi-ing you can just apply a tiny bit on top which lessons that oily look. Erase paste is really only specifically for undereyes hence the light reflectors so no good to cover up blemishes.. Boi-ing is for that. Anywhoo will keep using as I have used every concealer out there and for me this is the best!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by ash10twenty

I purchased the medium toned erase paste.This concealer, or "erase paste" has pink undertones, which for me, exacerbated my imperfections.it wears heavy, and even those spots which it did cover re-appeared within an hour. this product is not valuable to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by juliastl27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i have horrible hereditary dark circles and i am fair skinned. i find that the pink undertones in this actually cover circles quite well and brighten eye area, which was surprising because with my fair skin the pinks usually look horrid. bought on recommendation of a sephora SA and im pleased with it. still looking for my HG, but this is one of the best ones yet.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by TheTaquito22

The packaging on this concealer is cute, but it's not very hygenic because you have to dip your finger in each time you want to use it. This is quite expensive for the amount of product that you get, so I was expecting a lot more from this concealer.

The one good point is that it does cover under-eye circles and blemishes very well, but it does so while feeling very heavy, cake-y, and even greasy. I found my skin looked very oily while wearing this product, and it felt heavy and uncomfortable on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is great for under eye circles. I've found that a little goes a long way and you really need to work it in. I love how it brightens and reflects light. Sometimes I make a tinted moisturizer by melting a little on the back of my hand and mixing it with my regular moisturizer.