September 30, 2014 | 1682 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Eden37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best oil that I have use
its make me the perfect looking
also get it for very low Price from Israeli seller
the moroccanoil company make the oil in Israel :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by kelsielilly

Liquid Gold! Only con is it tends to be expensive ! Doesn't make hair look oily or dirty and has an amazing scent! Recently dyed my hair from black to blonde (through a serious of full head highlights at my salon) and has been keeping my hair from looking like straw the entire time. Amazing! Best hair product you will ever find! Worth all the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Guevaraaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEHOOOOOLD THIS HEAVEN SENT HAIR TREATMENT!!!

Hundreds of £££ spent on hair products later, when all else failed, i was reassured with Moroccan Oil. Desperate for Glossy Shiny Hair i turned to this and I love this product, i've been using it for nearly a year now and words can't describe how lost i'd feel without it. The 100ml bottle has lasted me 8months and i'm not even half way empty. I don't use it too often because your hair can get use to products easily, it's not a problem when i only wash my hair 3times a week, so I like to shock my hair for that WOW effect by that i mean i switch it up with Argan Secret Oil from Marrakesh...which was a quick decision buy but not all that bad BUT nothing compared to this product. Also the smell feels like you've just came out of the salon its that fresh. I loved the effect it had that much I invested in the Moroccan Oil - Moisture Repair shampoo & conditioner.

I personally think every woman should have this in her bathroom as i feel like a GODESS working it up onto my hair.

BEST RESULTS: for me, i noticed my hair is a lot shinier using this product when i've left my hair to air-dry and use it when hairs 50% dry. Putting it on your hair wet will not absorb it properly to have even texture hair, instead you'll have grease spots everywhere. Putting it on your hair whilst it's half dry will able the serum to sit on top of your hair for best shine results. COMING FROM A HAIR DYE FREE HEAD :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ellamaisays

Honestly, the way everyone banged on about the product I did think that it would have a greater effect after using a hair dryer alone, but overall after using hair straighteners the product is far better than similar products available in the market.

If you would like to see my full review and a before and after shot/review then please watch my youtube review!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by hoggyg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

EDIT:
Man I was really hoping that this products was my end all of hair products. But sadly this product worked amazingly JUST ONCE. I wrote the review when I first have used it but since then I have not been able to achieve the same results.. Have chaged my shampoo and conditioner and have tried adjusting the amount but it made no difference. Left my hair softish but it's just not worth the money. Really don't get how a product can oly work nicely ONCE but funny enough others have said the same! gimmicky and will probably not buy again. Still on the hunt for that perfect hair product. This falls short.

This product is AWESOME! I have used countless of products on my hair and this is hands down, THE BEST. The smell isn't even that strong like some reviewers say. Doesn't really linger in my hair. I personally like the smell. Musky. The oil is fairly thick. The key is finding out how much oil your hair likes. I have thick naturally curly hair. I put on about 1 pound coin size and a half on my damp hair. Then I let it air dry. Then whilst I am straightening my hair, I use a tiny bit more on my ends. My hair after styled feels SO SOFT and looks SO HEALTHY. My hair is certainly not healthy but this oil makes it look amazing.

I do find that this product works best for people who heat style their hair. I use heat pretty much everyday and this helps my hair. My ends are softer and my hair overall feels lighter. Argan oil is the 3rd ingredient on the list and I don't think that's too bad. Obviously there are cones in this product. I think that's what makes my hair uber soft. But for me, All natural products just leaves my hair stringy and dull. I like cones! But like I said, Argan oil is the third ingredient which is really pretty nice!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such an amazayn (yeah sue me) product!
Price: $15 CAD
Texture: thick, non-greasy
It smells so good and leaves my hair super shiny and soft.
I rub a tiny bit to my hands and run them through the bottom half of my hiar since I've gotten ombré and I had to use some bleach.
A pump would be helpful
Little goes a long way!
So excited to try other stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by mimi82

I recently discovered this after my hairdresser used it on me and I am hooked! I was sceptical about putting an oil in my hair and I usually hate using hair products because they feel greasy and heavy. I have very long hair and this just makes it look and feel so much better. A very small amount through damp hair, concentrating on the ends is all you need. Seems to cut blow drying time too! Bonus. And if I have fly aways I use the tiniest amount to smooth them on dry hair. I think i'll be using this forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by SwtValina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is GOLD for your your hair. It leaves hair soft and shiny but you need to know how to use it for your hair. I find using it sparingly on damp hair and mostly at the ends works really well so it doesn't weigh hair down. For people who find it too heavy, I recommend trying the "light" formula. I would buy this stuff again, It is pricey but the bottle does last a long time. Think of it as investment for your hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by productobsess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG, love the shampoo, conditioner and oil for afterwards! I have dry to normal hair with a bit of frizz and used to get split ends from heat styling- not anymore!!!!
I have used GHD iron oil, Argan Secret (from Sallys) and Kerastase Elixr and Chroma Riche range in the past and none of those have shown real results, they just left my hair feeling 'nice'.
I use the full Moroccanoil range and think you have to in order to get the full benefits from the products. I've tried substituting some Moroccanoil products for Kerastase products that I had left over but it's not the same unless you use the full system. As soon as you apply the conditioner and your hair feels like silk, then afterwards the oil works great on dry ends and I have sincerely noticed a reduction in split ends. It reduces blow drying time and protects from heat damage. I initially bought this to use on special occasions or when my hair really 'needed' it, but now I can't go back to any other shampoo/conditioner range!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by emichelle

I have been using Moroccan Oil for almost two years. I have fine, wavy hair, and a lot of it! After washing and conditioning my hair in the shower and combing it out, I pump a nickel-sized amount of product into my palm and smooth it through the length of my hair (my hairstylist uses this product throughout all of my hair... even my scalp, but I prefer not to do that daily). It smells amazing and makes my hair soft whether I decide to let it dry naturally or heat-style. It's very expensive but it lasts FOREVER. My only issue with it is that it's a difficult product to travel with. I purchased the travel-size bottle from my local beauty supply store. Unfortunately, just like the regular bottle, it is made of glass. I have tried pouring it into a small plastic bottle from Target but it somehow seeped through the opening and made a mess. Because I love this product and insist on using it every day, I bubble wrap the travel-size AND place it in a small plastic baggie AND put it in a separate pocket of my carry-on so that if it does somehow break or spill, it doesn't ruin anything.