October 23, 2014 | 1670 users online

Concealers - Becca - Concealer compact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2006 6:05:00 AM More reviews by Merryn

Best concealer i've ever used. I have this in parfait which is the best colour match i've had in my life, for either a concealer and foundation. Has never broken me out which is strange as the LSC did. Blends beautifully and it is a great time and money saver to have the medium and full coverage together. I love the little mirror in the compact too. Will continue to buy again and again, despite the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2006 10:52:00 PM More reviews by diducdakitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow this is WAYYYYY too dry. it looks so unnatural when put on even if i put an eyecream before hand. i tried two shades and both didnt work out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Amy25UK

My first purchase of this concealer was in Banana but it happened to be the wrong shade - it was just a little too light for my anglo-asian medium olive toned skin. Because of it being too light it looked ashy and cakey once set with powder. However, after paying a visit to the Becca Boutique the SA immediately knew what my colour was - MACADAMIA(medium with neutral undertones). When I tried it on at home it was the perfect match for my skin. You need to get a shade that matches your skintone perfectly for it not to look cakey and you can't go wrong with Becca as there are so many shades. The coverage is excellent and covers my dark circles better than any other concealer I have tried. Best of all it looks totally natural. I received a small sample of Becca's powder in Wheat which I use to set the concealer and even then, under my eyes it looks perfect. Becca's concealer is far superior to any other and I will definitely repurchase. A HG! UPDATE: Seeing as I have now got a bit of a tan I have had to buy a different shade and have purchased HONEYCOMB which is a shade darker than Macadamia. It's pricey but worth the money

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2006 8:06:00 AM More reviews by kimorris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading all the rave reviews on this website. I'm very disappointed with this product. I found both concealers in the compact quite thick, dry and unnatural looking. Despite lots of blending, it looked very obvious that I was wearing makeup - a look which I hate. Also, because of the product's texture it had a tendency to pull the skin under my eyes when I applied it. I definitely won't be rebuying which is a pity since the colour selection is fabulous and the practical packaging a bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 8:41:00 PM More reviews by NewOne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. Funny how it says on the website that women tell Becca that this product changed their lives. I am feeling like a new person. I have always wanted to find a good foundation, but deep down dreaded the feeling of having my face coated with something. With nothing on but the tiniest of dabs of this in a few places, my skin tone looks amazingly even and clear -- it hasn't looked this good in 10 years. It matches my color perfectly, and thanks to the reviewers here, it took me all of 3 minutes to find this shade. As a med-light Asian, banana was a little too yellow, cashew a little too pink, and voila, tahini was IT. The only thing I don't like is the price, so having raved on like a lunatic, I do plan on trying out a couple other concealers before buying this again. But, I have a feeling they won't match up to this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2006 2:13:00 AM More reviews by diachu21

I have this in praline and it is a perfect match on the face and is too light for the neck, but that is my problem. Anyways this works great on discoloration but not on acne. My favorite paring with this concealer is with Biotherm sense matte, it creates the perfect naturel complexion. Alone this concealer is just like any other, I must say Iam very impressed with the shades. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2006 3:03:00 PM More reviews by livie981

I have this in Torrone and it matches my skin perfectly. I love that if I do get a blemish it covers it perfectly. It also lasts all day on my combination skin. It doesn't look cakey or fake. I love it and will definitly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2006 2:58:00 AM More reviews by devo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Actually rebought this, so I guess it's a HG. What I love about this is that it doesn't cake or slip off during the day, and Becca has such a huge shade selection. I would imagine almost everyone could find a shade that works. I use this both under my eyes and on the occasional blemish, with a concealer brush. I'm an NC17.5 (wish that existed!) and wear Praline in winter and Banane in summer when I use self tanner.
The container is a pain though, sometimes it doesn't close all the way and dries out a bit. Also, the shade identifier sticker falls off the back of the thing, making it hard to know which shade you have if you want to rebuy. I write the shade name on the back with a ultra thin sharpie.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2006 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mineren

I'm a MAC C6/CCC, purchased Cappucinno (w/the Wheat Powder), and like some of the other reviewers, I can say that heavier coverage side for the face is great, and I have not found another product like it, really masks discoloration of almost any kind - awesome. It was somewhat more of a challenge with the side used for the undereye, as it looked a little dark, but after applying the powder looked more natural. If you have strong yellow undertones, finding the correct color can be a challenge and I strongly recommend sampling or using the color charts before puchasing. Bottom line: I would stick w/this solely for the face coverage. UPDATE 10/6/06: I tried a lighter color than recommended (honey) and it looks perfect. Not finding much difference between the thick and thinner sides, but I love the way it covers undereye circles - now that I have the right shade. I'm still leaving the 4 lippies due to silly price which I will gladly pay bec its a great concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2006 11:28:00 PM More reviews by pappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. It really cover, I mean really! I might actually get a darker color for all over as a foundation, as i need full coverage. Thank you ladies for the reviews.