Cover Girl Cheekers Blush

Price: $

on 2/4/2007 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have this in Classic Pink and Pretty Peach. After keeping this in my caboodle case for a long time, I finally ditched it in the trash. This blush is kind of hard and doesn't blend very easily. I love the colors that I have, which are gorgeous for PPP skintones. BUT, it's just too hard to blend these to get an even color. I prefer the softer blushes such as Milani, particularly in Pink Craze, which is perfect for my PPP skintone.

What I love best about this product is that it blends SO easily compared to other drugstore brands. This is probably my favourite drugstore blush - and I rarely use high end. There's so many shades, and every single one I've tried is complimenting. Most of them are sheer or matte with no shimmer except Natural Twinkle. The bronzy ones make a good substitute for bronzer as well. Anyway, to keep these short and provide a good summary, these blushes, while all different, all give you that "just pinched your cheeks" glow. The only reason I took off a lippie was because the pan of blush is too small to use with a nice big, fluffy brush.

on 11/30/2006 6:04:00 PM

I use this in natural twinkle, and I love the color and subtle sparkle. I'm sure you could find a similar colored high end blush, but this works perfectly for me. When I first tried it, I was surprised. It does give a natural twinkle that, for me, lasts all day. I also like the packaging because it's small, but lasts a long time.

I love this cheekers blush because it just brightens my face up and i use rose silk for cheeks. I can imagine the natural glow color would be a perfect all over highlighter for me! These are a cosmetic staple for me! I LOVE these, it maybe not necessarily be for everyone but its great for me! and its a good price 3.95 especially when ulta has those buy one get one free sales!

on 11/23/2006 3:29:00 PM

i feel as if these blushes don't really sink into my skin and blend in with my complexion.. they just sit there and don't look very natural. that being said, i'll probably keep experimenting with them considering that they're 'dirt cheap'.

on 10/11/2006 4:58:00 AM

After reading the raves over CGs blushes in Allure since 7th grade, I finally have the chance to try it for myself a week ago. Found the shade in "Natural Twinkle" (also picked by readers of Allure as best blush in the OCT 2006 issue). First of all, I threw away the brush and used my own Laura Mercier brush instead. The area of the pan is too small, which makes it difficult to pick up product. I'm not going to discuss the color too much, but natural twinkle is a natural color with shimmer. Color faded away after two to three hours, lasting power was horrible. As far as drugstore goes, I think L'oreal's blush delice is much better. This went back to the store.

on 6/20/2006 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I HAVE USED ALL SORTS OF BLUSHES.. BOTH LOW AND HIGH END BUT KEEP GOING BACK TO THIS.. WHAT WAS MY FIRST BLUSH EVER. IT'S A CLASSIC AND ALWAYS HAS A BIT OF SHIMMER.

this stuff didnt even show up, i have it in some pink color and all it was was pearly sheen on my face. and the brush sucks. plus, CG TESTS ON ANIMALS. i wouldn't haev bought this stuff in the first place if i would have known, poor bunnies =( this stuff went flying into the trashcan

on 5/20/2006 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried this blush in "Rose Silk" and "Natural Rose". Both are beautiful colors in the pan. "Rose Silk didn't show up, even though I have light skin. "Natural Rose also didn't show up, but a lot of imperfection-enhancing sheen sure did. And then there's the smell.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This blush lasts on my cheeks for max one hour (and that's exaggerating so it doesn't sound so crappy), and I don't have oily skin or anything. Obviously, I don't like this much at all, but I give it a 3 because the colors are nice and natural. I would not buy this again. I rather invest more money in a better quality blush.