April 19, 2014 | 1878 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Abigpinkpanther

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this cheekers blush because it just brightens my face up and i use rose silk for cheeks. I can imagine the natural glow color would be a perfect all over highlighter for me! These are a cosmetic staple for me! I LOVE these, it maybe not necessarily be for everyone but its great for me! and its a good price 3.95 especially when ulta has those buy one get one free sales!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2006 3:29:00 PM More reviews by arias86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i feel as if these blushes don't really sink into my skin and blend in with my complexion.. they just sit there and don't look very natural. that being said, i'll probably keep experimenting with them considering that they're 'dirt cheap'.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2006 4:58:00 AM More reviews by candy_hunter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading the raves over CGs blushes in Allure since 7th grade, I finally have the chance to try it for myself a week ago. Found the shade in "Natural Twinkle" (also picked by readers of Allure as best blush in the OCT 2006 issue). First of all, I threw away the brush and used my own Laura Mercier brush instead. The area of the pan is too small, which makes it difficult to pick up product. I'm not going to discuss the color too much, but natural twinkle is a natural color with shimmer. Color faded away after two to three hours, lasting power was horrible. As far as drugstore goes, I think L'oreal's blush delice is much better. This went back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2006 3:03:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls1982

I HAVE USED ALL SORTS OF BLUSHES.. BOTH LOW AND HIGH END BUT KEEP GOING BACK TO THIS.. WHAT WAS MY FIRST BLUSH EVER. IT'S A CLASSIC AND ALWAYS HAS A BIT OF SHIMMER.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2006 12:20:00 PM More reviews by GLAMOURjunki21

this stuff didnt even show up, i have it in some pink color and all it was was pearly sheen on my face. and the brush sucks. plus, CG TESTS ON ANIMALS. i wouldn't haev bought this stuff in the first place if i would have known, poor bunnies =( this stuff went flying into the trashcan

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2006 6:47:00 PM More reviews by lnajaar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried this blush in "Rose Silk" and "Natural Rose". Both are beautiful colors in the pan. "Rose Silk didn't show up, even though I have light skin. "Natural Rose also didn't show up, but a lot of imperfection-enhancing sheen sure did. And then there's the smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2006 11:18:00 PM More reviews by TRiNASAURUS_REX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush lasts on my cheeks for max one hour (and that's exaggerating so it doesn't sound so crappy), and I don't have oily skin or anything. Obviously, I don't like this much at all, but I give it a 3 because the colors are nice and natural. I would not buy this again. I rather invest more money in a better quality blush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 6:59:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have one of these in Deep Plum and I like it even though it smells. I like the smell too. Deep plum is not really deep plum but pink. Most drugstore and departmentstore blushers feel dry and powdery on my dry cheeks but I dont get that dryness feeling with this, maybe because this is nicely pigmented so you dont need to layer so much. Best drugstore blush so far. I did not like Wetn Wild and Jane as they felt really powdery on me. Other blushers I can wear are Chanel, Clinique and Kanebo. Dior and Lancome were all so bad & drying for me, too! I would repurchase covergirl cheekers. UPDATE: This blush has no staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2006 5:10:00 AM More reviews by fag_hag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For a drugstore find, this is actually quite surprising. I've tried NARS, MAC, Estee Lauder and L'Oreal blushes but this one's really not bad. For everyday, I keep reaching out for Rose Silk and PLumberry Glow. I like the way these make me glow and they add just a sheer wash of color on cheeks. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2006 8:41:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I ran out of my usual blush and bought this on a whim, since it was cheap. I wasn't thrilled about it, but it was okay. The color I got was a little brighter on my skin than in the package, and the brush it came with is pretty shoddy (as usual). I use my own brush, but the pan is so small, it's hard to get much out of it. Overall, not the worst blush I've tried, but definitely not the greatest.