Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

on 3/7/2011 2:00:00 AM

I bought this in Light 710 thinking it'd hydrate my under-eye area cuz the website says it contains Vitamin E&Chamomile. It didn't at all. It looked flaky&the bags under my eyes looked prominent. Thumbs up for consistency&coverage tho. It blended ok&hid my dark circles.

on 2/28/2011 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it rubs even hours after i've applied it. Wayyy too "smooth". You HAVE to wear powder over it iin order to set.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this concealer. The way I found it was that I was watching a Youtube beauty guru, and she used this. I must say that compared to other concealers I've tried (ex. Hard Candy Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette and Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid) this one has had the best coverage and cover for me. It looks absolutely natural. Will most deff. buy again!!

on 2/23/2011 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer is aaaamaaaazing!! For a drugstore price it's definitely worth it and more!!! The consistency is comparable to Benefit Boi-ing concealer (in my opinion!). It hides my acne scars and dark circles with ease! I recommend this to anyone!!!

Love this concealer! It may be oily on your skin, especially if you have oily skin but setting it with a powder it looks flawless! been using this for months, and is the only concealer that hides my acne amazing!

on 2/11/2011 1:47:00 AM

Gah! This stuff settled into "fine lines" around my under-eye region. I'm 23...gahhhh!!! It might do something for acne but it worsens the under-eye circles. I also wonder whether wearing this made my "fine lines" any worse...its not that easy to blend. It forces you to be a little rough with the skin under your eyes (with which you should always be really gentle). I won't be buying this again...and out of paranoia will be stocking up on night creams.

on 2/9/2011 2:50:00 AM

Ive been using this for a long time and have repurchased this countless times now, but i only gave it 3 lippies.
pros: cheap, good coverage, glides and blends well.
cons: doesnt last all day, melts off (but i DO have oily skin..), packaging is lipstick like so the last bit of product is hard to access.
its not like i dont like it, but i feel like theres better out there, im just too afraid to try something new. lets just say, its worth its price, about $6.50 cad

on 2/2/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

GREAT pigmentation, smooth blending but not very natural looking. sort of looks cakey if you dont apply just the right amount. but still a good product for a good price, i could see myself coming across this while makeup shopping again(:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have fair skin and pretty dark undereye circles.Unfortunately this concealer did not do much to hide them. It worked okay for covering up blemishes and redness but i was hoping for more help with my dark undereye circles. I will not be repurchasing.

on 12/21/2010 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

HG for me! I have light and medium so I can custom-match depending on the season and area of my face. It's creamy, and easy-to-blend, plus it stays put. I couldn't really ask for better, especially for the price.

Video Reviews & Tutorials