September 18, 2014 | 1804 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by julma

Gah! This stuff settled into "fine lines" around my under-eye region. I'm 23...gahhhh!!! It might do something for acne but it worsens the under-eye circles. I also wonder whether wearing this made my "fine lines" any worse...its not that easy to blend. It forces you to be a little rough with the skin under your eyes (with which you should always be really gentle). I won't be buying this again...and out of paranoia will be stocking up on night creams.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Liv90

Ive been using this for a long time and have repurchased this countless times now, but i only gave it 3 lippies.
pros: cheap, good coverage, glides and blends well.
cons: doesnt last all day, melts off (but i DO have oily skin..), packaging is lipstick like so the last bit of product is hard to access.
its not like i dont like it, but i feel like theres better out there, im just too afraid to try something new. lets just say, its worth its price, about $6.50 cad

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by macgirl1141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

GREAT pigmentation, smooth blending but not very natural looking. sort of looks cakey if you dont apply just the right amount. but still a good product for a good price, i could see myself coming across this while makeup shopping again(:

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by violaceousdaisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have fair skin and pretty dark undereye circles.Unfortunately this concealer did not do much to hide them. It worked okay for covering up blemishes and redness but i was hoping for more help with my dark undereye circles. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by mich52331

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

HG for me! I have light and medium so I can custom-match depending on the season and area of my face. It's creamy, and easy-to-blend, plus it stays put. I couldn't really ask for better, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kdonnelly123

There is only one word to describe this stuff... AMAZING!!! It has been a staple in my makeup bag for years. It covers my terrible dark under eye circles as well as spot treatment for acne and scarring. I would highly reccomend this to all!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 3:29:00 AM More reviews by amwatson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is terrible. I bought it to use under my eyes and it creased so bad I looked like I was 60. (no offense to any older ladies out there but Im 25, no beauty product should age you by 35 years)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by hannahecherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I think it's great if you need something cheap or in a pinch, but overall it's not HG for me. It's pretty creamy and matches my skin quite well, but staying powder isn't great.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by SillyLilies95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is good at hiding blemishes but it melts too quickly. Smears and doesn't last very long. Would recommend Maybelline's Cover-stick, lasts longer and covers just as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

I bought this concealer last weekend and so far, this is the best concealer I've used yet. It matches my skin tone perfectly, it blends well, and the coverage is good. I also like that it's a stick concealer. I like stick concealers better than liquid because the stick ones match my skin tone better, work better at covering imperfections, and you can see exactly how much product is left. This was about a dollar more than the liquid concealers, but it was worth it. I will definitely repurchase this.

UPDATE 9/22/10: After using this for about a month, I don't like it as much. It tends to get cakey if you apply too much and it creases. I've reduced the overall rating from a 4 to a 3 and I will probably use the rest of the tube, but I don't plan on repurchasing this.