October 1, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - O-GLOSS

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2009 9:31:00 PM More reviews by REE43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND ADD A LIP SMACKER TO VASELINE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE! SOMEONES RICH OFF THIS!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Alright, so I gave this a try.
It's a beautiful lip gloss.
HOWEVER, it's soooooo overpriced.
It's ridiculous.
I wouldn't purchase it just for the price.
It's nice, the lipgloss does change upon application. If you like magic and color-changing, try it. It's pretty cool, but not worth the price. I could get a perfectly good gloss the same color that this changes on me and tadahh* I waste about 4-6 USD instead of WAY MORE. yikies.
Sorry, I will not purchase.
haha, I just tried a sample, and that's how I know.
I tried it for a whole 3 days. It was no big deal.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by leleigh

Ugh. I thought this was terrible. Save your money. It's not a cheap lipgloss, and it's just not good for the price. I wanted to say it's crap, but I didn't want to offend anyone who really liked it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by bunnymasseuse

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

For me, I didn't find this item to be a good match. My fair skin, lack of tan during most of the year and tendency to wear more neutral colors did not yield good results with the color the gloss left on my lips (way more pink than I would ever wear on my own) and I would have hoped it was going to be more to my natural lip color, and not as obvious. I guess in the end I wanted something that was close to my natural lip color, and with out knowing that this product was going to result in the same color application every time, it wasn't worth the risk for me to use it on a daily basis if it's all I had on and I was going for a natural face look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lips_s4

This is my favourite lipgloss of ALL time! I love how it turns my lips into this bright pink colour and it keeps it moisturized. It definately stays on for a long while and I don't think I could live without it at this point. I will definately buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by itsanobsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

On my hand this gloss shows up as a bright, true Barbie pink on my hand. On my lips the color is sheer, quite natural but still bright. The most notable thing about this product IMO is that it really has no taste to speak of (and so obviously no fragrance either). I don't think it is moisturizing but my lips dry out super easy (because I have lip implants) and this doesn't affect them. I originally loved this because it is just the right amount of shine for me. I have big lips and I don't like to draw TOO much attention to them, that being said along with how bright the color is, I do not ever wear this alone (if I had small lips I totally would!) and it looks amazing layered over another thicker gloss. If you do wear it alone it is the perfect consistency, sort of similar to Stila's Lip Glazes (but feels more like a film on your lips). Also, I agree with over reviewers, this has really great staying power.. but its not sticky. But be warned, the color might not work on everyone (it really does change upon application!) so go try it out before you buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2009 10:01:00 AM More reviews by pinktini007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I fell for the idea of this gloss, but in real life it just does not work out for me. On my lips it turns into a bright magenta color which I hate and it feels like it is burning my lips. Terrible product and way too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 2:11:00 AM More reviews by SourPunkGrrL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It works perfectly on me and creates a nice light pink hue on my lips...but it's so expensive!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didnt buy this but I thought about it...went into sephora and tried it on...I was there for about 45 mins. looked in the mirror before leaving the store..and it made no difference on the color of my lips..this is a rip off...almost $30 on a product that does nothing? come on! good thing I tried it before wasting my DINERO!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 2:30:00 AM More reviews by mo141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this lip gloss! Some people think that this is just a universal sheer pink that looks different on different lip colors, but truly it does change color, but I think that color is dependent on your body heat. But whatever, I don't really care because this color looks great on me! On my lips it turns a really pretty coral pink shade and I love it! The consistency is great, it stays for a long time without being sticky, and it's very moisturizing. The ONLY rerason I give this 4 lippies is because I think it's way too expensive! But I haven't run out, even though I bought this a while back, but I use it sparingly. I'm not sure if I will buy it again because of the price, but as long as I have my tube, I really like this stuff!
:) mo