Smashbox O-GLOSS

3.6

on 7/2/2009 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

O-Gloss a great natural pink for GGGs, DDDs or MMMs who have taken on a bit of summer color. It's just a bit more intense than YLBB. It will give that pop of summer color that other glosses promise in the tube but fail to deliver on your lips. It's also long lasting and easy to apply for quick touchups. This is a tube gloss with a slanted squeeze applicator. I dislike doefoot and brush applicators--it's often too much of a production to touch up anywhere other than the powder room. I'm not generally a fan of Smashbox, but this is a very nice gloss.

on 6/7/2009 3:20:00 PM

LOVE THIS! When I first tried this in the dead of pale winter, it was a bit too pinky on me. Now with just a bit of color on my face, it looks fantastic! The smell is awful, but doesn't linger. It actually moisturizes my lips very well....very surprising. Really liking it right now. I might try the too faced one.

on 6/2/2009 10:28:00 AM

I just bought this last night and I am so in love with this , I was so excited when I bought it because I was looking at it for a couple of weeks before hand playing around with it on my hand watching it change color that I finally got sick of it and just bought it. As soon as i left the store I tried it on and for starters my lips are rather pigmented enough so it didnt give the same nice pink color as on my hand (the color that sold me on it finally* but just enhanced my lip color with a nice pink payoff so I loved it. Then I came home and played around with it and now I have this beautiful pink color that I've been searching for forever so now this lip gloss will forever be a staple to my collection I love it !!!! While I dont think its exactly worth the price Ill definatly be buying this over and over !!!!

on 5/31/2009 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

When I bought the "Smashbox O-Glow," little did I know that there was a lip gloss that gave you a natural lip color. I am not a big fan of lipstick because there hasn't been a lip color that looks pretty on my lips and also i'm not a fan of lip gloss because the ones that I have used have been very sticky and makes a mess when I drink or eat. I decided to try this and I must say that I really love the color!!! Finally!!! This gives me a natural pink color and this doesn't stick at all. I would wear this for hours and the color doesn't come off. I am very satisfied with the product, but not with the price. The price is too expensive, they should lower it. Enjoy... Ciao~

on 5/29/2009 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND ADD A LIP SMACKER TO VASELINE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE! SOMEONES RICH OFF THIS!

on 5/29/2009 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Alright, so I gave this a try.
It's a beautiful lip gloss.
HOWEVER, it's soooooo overpriced.
It's ridiculous.
I wouldn't purchase it just for the price.
It's nice, the lipgloss does change upon application. If you like magic and color-changing, try it. It's pretty cool, but not worth the price. I could get a perfectly good gloss the same color that this changes on me and tadahh* I waste about 4-6 USD instead of WAY MORE. yikies.
Sorry, I will not purchase.
haha, I just tried a sample, and that's how I know.
I tried it for a whole 3 days. It was no big deal.

on 5/29/2009 6:19:00 PM

Ugh. I thought this was terrible. Save your money. It's not a cheap lipgloss, and it's just not good for the price. I wanted to say it's crap, but I didn't want to offend anyone who really liked it.

on 5/26/2009 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For me, I didn't find this item to be a good match. My fair skin, lack of tan during most of the year and tendency to wear more neutral colors did not yield good results with the color the gloss left on my lips (way more pink than I would ever wear on my own) and I would have hoped it was going to be more to my natural lip color, and not as obvious. I guess in the end I wanted something that was close to my natural lip color, and with out knowing that this product was going to result in the same color application every time, it wasn't worth the risk for me to use it on a daily basis if it's all I had on and I was going for a natural face look.

on 5/25/2009 12:54:00 AM

This is my favourite lipgloss of ALL time! I love how it turns my lips into this bright pink colour and it keeps it moisturized. It definately stays on for a long while and I don't think I could live without it at this point. I will definately buy it again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

On my hand this gloss shows up as a bright, true Barbie pink on my hand. On my lips the color is sheer, quite natural but still bright. The most notable thing about this product IMO is that it really has no taste to speak of (and so obviously no fragrance either). I don't think it is moisturizing but my lips dry out super easy (because I have lip implants) and this doesn't affect them. I originally loved this because it is just the right amount of shine for me. I have big lips and I don't like to draw TOO much attention to them, that being said along with how bright the color is, I do not ever wear this alone (if I had small lips I totally would!) and it looks amazing layered over another thicker gloss. If you do wear it alone it is the perfect consistency, sort of similar to Stila's Lip Glazes (but feels more like a film on your lips). Also, I agree with over reviewers, this has really great staying power.. but its not sticky. But be warned, the color might not work on everyone (it really does change upon application!) so go try it out before you buy!

Recommended for Medium Skin