I'm very fair, so most lip colors look very strange and harsh on me. The color looks a bit scary in the pot, but on the lips it is a sheer, warm, pretty color. Very natural looking. It's not sticky or waxy, and seems to just melt into my lips. This is definitely one of my favorite lip products. Just wish it came in a tube or stick. I don't like putting my fingers into the pot everytime. I also have the Quince and it is great as well!
I love the colour from this little pot, but it doesn't last very long in my experience. Also, it tends to clog on my lips which leaves a nasty scummy sort of line on the inside of my mouth...not very attractive! Smells nice and love the colour, but I find I have to check myself in the mirror constantly when I wear it.
I ordered this online after reading all the reviews because it is not available where I live. I'm a lip balm junkie so I HAD to try this. I was pretty disappointed though...
I don't really understand why this product is so hyped up :/ This did close to nothing for me. When I applied it on my chapped lips, it would just sort of sit there. I didn't feel it being absorbed or anything. Also, it had a really weird lipstick-y smell that I really didn't like. I also found the formula to be kind of dry I gave it one lippie for the nice pink colour and another because if I applied it overnight my lips would be kind of soft the next day. Another downfall - the packaging. It's kind of big and clunky. That can be overlooked but.. it's a POT :( It's really inconvenient to have to dig your fingers in every time not to mention it's unhygienic. It definitely needs frequent reapplication too so a pot is just not the best idea. Maybe it will work better once they have a stick/tube packaging of this. So far though, kind of disappointing. This just lies in my make up vanity.
I really enjoy this lip balm. The color is absolutely gorgeous and just gives you a little hint of color. I think it's a pretty versatile color; meaning, it can go with just about any skin tone. I'm not too fond of the smell, but it is only pungent for the first few minutes you apply the product. I'm not sure I would recommend this to fix chapped lips, it's really not that moisturizing. I think it does have a bit of a smoothing effect, but definitely not like a real chapstick.
I love these lip butters! The pomegranate is definitely my favourite. It makes my lips the perfect colour. It's sheer, but still noticeable. Very moisturizing also. It doesn't smell like pomegranate at all to me, but it doesn't smell bad either. The only downside is you have to stick your finger into the pot to get to the product, which is a little unsanitary and then your finger is all covered in lip butter after. I took a lippie off for that.. but I would still buy this again (in fact, I have a backup in my collection..)
love it love it love it.
Nice, sheer healthy color...moisturizing...EXCELLENT texture...nice smell...cute packaging...yeah, nothing not to like (except maybe lack of SPF).
I love Korres.
It surprises me that so many people love Korres's Lip Butters. I did not find them amazingly moisturizing or an extraordinary color. Worst of all, they smell so horrible and artificial (and very "lipsticky") that it makes me nauseous.
This is a pretty good lip product. I love the colour that it gives, I especially like wearing in under my MAC Flusterose lustreglass. The consistency is really smooth and it gives a good amount of hydration. The package is quite nice, nothing spectacular but still quite nice. Although, you don't seem to get much product in the tub. Overall, a pretty good product.
I LOVE this product. Lately my lips have been soo dry and flaky that I cant really wear lip color of any kind, even gloss. This is the perfect consistency and really does moisturize the lips. I love the color too, its a coral type color on me and lasts a while. I also bought the jasmine one, which is unfortunately more drying and doesnt seem to hydrate like this one does. I reccomend this one, but not the jasmine one.
Love it! It actually *does* what is says... Which i find rather rare after spending lots of money on products that have turned out to be total dissapointment.
1) Really moisturizing, not sticky or heavy at all. Ideal for throughout the year and for me, great for winter. I find lipsticks to dry out my lips a bit too much during that time, so this tinted lip butter is a great replacement.
2) Natural Product: Contains Shea Butter and Rice Wax. Mineral Oil Free, Silicone Free, Propylene Glycol Free, Ethanolamine Free.
3) Lovely Colour Range: Pomergrate version is a pink/coral colour not pigmented and has a lovely natural shine. I've also bought Wild Rose and Jasmine version. First one is a reddish colour that makes your lips look like they've just been kissed-really sexy. Jasmine is transperant and i use before i go to sleep since i don't wanna colour my pillows with the tinted ones.
4) Lovely Discreet Smell.
5) Very Cheap: I bought it for 6 Euro. I think that it is a very good deal for what it offers. I was very surprised when i read reviews saying that it's a bit too much for a lip butter. I actually believe that is it one of the cheapest (yet one of the best) tinted lip butters of the market.
6) Packaging: I have no problem that it comes in a jar insted of a stick. And to be honest, i prefer it that way. Many reviewers said that they don't like carrying a compact mirror and a lip brush to apply the product but i carry those with me at all times anyway(and i believe most of use do), so no harm done!
1) Staying power isn't good. I found myself refreshing it quite often among coffees/ food/ciggarettes/drinks. But expecting staying power from a lip balm and/or lip butter isn't realistic in my opinion.
OVERALL: i DO recommend it, i WILL repurchase and i WILL get the entire colour range <3