Korres Lip Butter - Pomegranate

4.2

Polybutene, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydroxystearic Acid, Polyethylene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Aroma, Carthamus Tinctorius Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Punica Granatum Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77891, CI 158580, CI 77491.

on 8/12/2010 3:11:00 AM

I received this in a box set from Sephora, but wasn't really interested in it. I finally tried it out after having it for a few months, and I'm surprised I like it. It's a nice sheer color that I believe flatters most skin tones, and is very moisturizing. It smoothed out my chronically chapped lips. I also like that it can be used on the cheeks. I love multi-tasking products. The only thing I don't like is that the color fades very quickly on the lips. I'll probably just use this over a lip stain. Over all good product, and though $10 isn't bad... I'm not sure I'd buy this stuff again unless it came in a set with something else.

on 7/9/2010 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

So moisturizing! It doesn't have much of a smell at all, which is something I like since I detest flavored lip products. The color is nice and universal for all complexions. I like to use it over lipsticks that don't work for me.

The little tub is kind of inconvenient/unsanitary as it requires sticking your fingers in there, but that's why it's so moisturizing. The texture requires a tub rather than a tube. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others.

on 7/9/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Lipsticks dry out my already dried lips and lip gloss is just too thick and sticky. I've been wearing mac tinted lip conditioners for a very long time but decided to switch it up. I saw Korres as one of the natural/organic line and decided to try it. The lip butters are very creamy to apply and has great color payoff. Mac tinted lip conditioners are more thick so it moisturizes better if you have super flaky lips. The korres one is similar to loreal jelly balm.

on 6/27/2010 3:41:00 PM

I love this color. I reach for it alot. It looks excellent year round but I adore it in the summer with a sunkissed face. The color is really flattering for me. I look put together but not too made up (like when wearing a lipstick) It is really pigmented. A big positive for me is the texture its like a dream. It is moisturizing and goes on soo smoothly. It isn't waxy or goopy. It is pretty thin actually. It smells fruity but not like pomagranite. I like using this on top of a lip stain (Stainiac or Benetint) or with a little aquaphor. I'm still on my first pot of this but I would definitely buy again.

on 6/26/2010 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love the colour. It goes on highly pigmented but sheer.

It is a tad annoying that it only comes in a pot which is really annoying if you have long nails.

I find that this is very hydrating and my lips are supersoft after using it.

I love using this colour with minimal makeup.

on 6/26/2010 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm very fair, so most lip colors look very strange and harsh on me. The color looks a bit scary in the pot, but on the lips it is a sheer, warm, pretty color. Very natural looking. It's not sticky or waxy, and seems to just melt into my lips. This is definitely one of my favorite lip products. Just wish it came in a tube or stick. I don't like putting my fingers into the pot everytime. I also have the Quince and it is great as well!

on 6/17/2010 12:01:00 PM

I love the colour from this little pot, but it doesn't last very long in my experience. Also, it tends to clog on my lips which leaves a nasty scummy sort of line on the inside of my mouth...not very attractive! Smells nice and love the colour, but I find I have to check myself in the mirror constantly when I wear it.

on 6/16/2010 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I ordered this online after reading all the reviews because it is not available where I live. I'm a lip balm junkie so I HAD to try this. I was pretty disappointed though...

I don't really understand why this product is so hyped up :/ This did close to nothing for me. When I applied it on my chapped lips, it would just sort of sit there. I didn't feel it being absorbed or anything. Also, it had a really weird lipstick-y smell that I really didn't like. I also found the formula to be kind of dry I gave it one lippie for the nice pink colour and another because if I applied it overnight my lips would be kind of soft the next day. Another downfall - the packaging. It's kind of big and clunky. That can be overlooked but.. it's a POT :( It's really inconvenient to have to dig your fingers in every time not to mention it's unhygienic. It definitely needs frequent reapplication too so a pot is just not the best idea. Maybe it will work better once they have a stick/tube packaging of this. So far though, kind of disappointing. This just lies in my make up vanity.

on 6/15/2010 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really enjoy this lip balm. The color is absolutely gorgeous and just gives you a little hint of color. I think it's a pretty versatile color; meaning, it can go with just about any skin tone. I'm not too fond of the smell, but it is only pungent for the first few minutes you apply the product. I'm not sure I would recommend this to fix chapped lips, it's really not that moisturizing. I think it does have a bit of a smoothing effect, but definitely not like a real chapstick.

I love these lip butters! The pomegranate is definitely my favourite. It makes my lips the perfect colour. It's sheer, but still noticeable. Very moisturizing also. It doesn't smell like pomegranate at all to me, but it doesn't smell bad either. The only downside is you have to stick your finger into the pot to get to the product, which is a little unsanitary and then your finger is all covered in lip butter after. I took a lippie off for that.. but I would still buy this again (in fact, I have a backup in my collection..)

Popular Lip Treatments